Doug_Out? Topic

Now THAT ^ is FUNNY.
3/3/2020 4:16 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/3/2020 8:38:00 AM (view original):
Obviously you are too lazy, or too unworried about the truth, to actually scroll back through some of these threads to see that I have said many times that I wish Trump would stop tweeting and saying "non-Presidential things. Oh well, I'm used to it, as having no regard for the truth and facts is a staple of Dems./Libs around here. You all enjoy your "SUPER" day.
1) Swamphawk Memorial Award for playing the victim. Congratulations.

2) Maybe you can wish rsp would be nice to you, since that's the standard to which you hold Trump. Thanks for proving my point.

Oh I wish little Donny would stop all the nastiness and racism and *****-grabbing but what are we going to do? Certainly not hold him accountable!
3/3/2020 5:27 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 3/3/2020 5:27:00 PM (view original):
Obviously you are too lazy, or too unworried about the truth, to actually scroll back through some of these threads to see that I have said many times that I wish Trump would stop tweeting and saying "non-Presidential things. Oh well, I'm used to it, as having no regard for the truth and facts is a staple of Dems./Libs around here. You all enjoy your "SUPER" day.

2) Maybe you can wish rsp would be nice to you, since that's the standard to which you hold Trump. Thanks for proving my point.

Oh I wish little Donny would stop all the nastiness and racism and *****-grabbing but what are we going to do? Certainly not hold him accountable!
Can he pray instead of wish?

What???

They’re the SAME THING!

Crazy man...crazy.
3/3/2020 6:49 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 3/3/2020 5:27:00 PM (view original):

He’s got a point!

all3 is a twatwaffle.
3/3/2020 7:23 PM
See AllMOUTH.

NOBODY likes you. Or pays attention to your drivel.
3/3/2020 8:23 PM
Oh no, 3 (maybe) people in an anonymous internet chat room don't agree with the way I defend the baseless lies against the President of our Country: how will I ever continue through life?

Again, to the two who felt a need to chime-in, maybe check your facts, as I have repeatedly said Trump should be accountable for any and all stupid tweets he has made, and should stop them. Guess it's easier simply to agree with the profane, vulgar, lying Liberal, since you share his hate.

Finally, the proof is very simple to see - YOU, rsp obviously care VERY, VERY much about my "drivel". The number of posts in direct reply to me, or about me, including an entire thread with me as the Topic (where you deleted most of your previous replies when you finally realized how dumb they made you look), shows that. Just another comment that shows what a lying fool you are. I've had my fun with you for the morning, so have a good day.
3/4/2020 9:36 AM
:) :) :)

Best thread EVAH!
3/4/2020 12:53 PM
Bronx is the one redline-happy here. I guess all the Libs are scared of something we post, since they keep trying to hide it from everyone. Oh yeah, that something is called the truth, and I understand why they are so scared of it.
3/4/2020 4:27 PM
LOOKIT BOYZ...
3/4/2020 5:01 PM
The TWATWAFFLE is back.

JUST LIKE I SAID HE WOULD BE.

HYPOCRITE

LIAR

HOMOPHOBE

ZEALOT

TRUMPTARD
3/4/2020 5:19 PM
3/8/2020 12:33 PM
You have PERMA “BLOCKED” the author of this post, DougOut.
3/8/2020 4:04 PM
◂ Prev 12
Doug_Out? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.