Tell Us Again . . . Topic

If 2 liars are my only choices, I have to vote for the one who represents my views the most, right? No way in heel will I ever vote for a Party (because that's what you're doing anymore) where there is so much support for defunding police and opening borders.

As for Uofa, perhaps someone can help him understand something so basic as it WAS actually banned at the time she went, and that regardless of the number dead, EVERYONE should be held accountable to try to limit additional deaths. Pretty simple facts; I'd think somebody so simple would be able to understand. Nope, she's not responsible for her actions. All somebody else's fault. Trump probably paid the hairdresser personally. (Surprised he hasn't already tried to claim that.)
9/3/2020 4:44 PM
was it a dumb move on Pelosi's part? Yes, it was. She should have known better, whether she thought she was within guidelines or not. If it got out that she went to a salon (and the odds were pretty good it would get out) she had to know how it would look. Is her going to a salon as bad as Trump telling residents in North Carolina they should try to vote twice? Not in my view. Is her going to a salon as bad as Trump supporting a 17 year old vigilante who crossed state lines with an AR15 to get involved in something that had nothing to do with him? Not in my view. Is her going to a salon as bad as Trump making fun of a handicapped reporter? Not in my view. Is her going to a salon as bad as Trump calling Mexicans rapists? Not in my view. I could go on and on, but I won't bother. You don't care about any of that. What you care about is that some democrats have talked about defunding the police (not abolishing, refunding and some democrats have talked about free education and free healthcare. Even if Biden has never promoted either of those things.

I don't vote by party line. I vote for whoever I think is the best candidate. In this case, I prefer Biden, who has at least shown some semblance of being a decent human being, to Trump who hasn't shown any resemblance to a decent human being..at least not to me.

I'm going back to silence for a while. Bye
9/3/2020 5:30 PM
And I have admitted that IF I thought I was voting for a person instead of a Party, I might actually be voting for Biden. I just don't believe that any longer. The VP "selection" doesn't help the belief that Biden is just another Party-line puppet. Stray too far from the Party line and you get defunded and disappear. Heck, look how the Dems treated Bernie 4 years ago, and again this year.
9/3/2020 5:34 PM
This is still such a stupid take, one that can only exist when you're trying to mentally justify voting Trump over Biden.
9/3/2020 6:19 PM
◂ Prev 12
Tell Us Again . . . Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.