9/21/2020 11:24 AM
The mind is a terrible thing to taste
10/1/2020 7:14 PM
The two greatest countries on the planet. USA and CANADA// and as for racism. the best place for a black person to live is in either one of those countries.

I am convinced that many posters in chatrooms today are working to weaken the social fiber of both countries.. and I hate that
10/6/2020 3:49 AM
canada?

you know they got frenchies up there
10/6/2020 5:53 AM
hell yeah. social fiber will be weakened
10/6/2020 7:59 AM
I gotta wonder how many colored folks living elsewhere this Canuck FOOL has EVER met or spoken with?
On just WHAT BASIS does HE claim that the U.S. or Canada are the 2 BEST places for black folks to live!!

I'd bet a fair amount of money that there are 10's of MILLIONS of Black folks that like living where they are just fine, and wouldn't want anything to do with living in Canada or the US!
10/6/2020 9:12 AM
I'd bet that most of those 10's of millions of those "fine" people don't have half of what the supposed "oppressed" here have, yet they aren't looting and rioting and b!tchng and whining. Your life is what YOU, make out of it.
10/6/2020 10:51 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/6/2020 10:51:00 AM (view original):
I'd bet that most of those 10's of millions of those "fine" people don't have half of what the supposed "oppressed" here have, yet they aren't looting and rioting and b!tchng and whining. Your life is what YOU, make out of it.
Except when someone else is trying to make something out of it against your wishes.
10/6/2020 10:58 AM
Well, all3. What they HAVE is not the issue. Unnecessary Plastic objects (and the amount one has of them!) is NOT the measure of true Happiness.
Are we in agreement again?
10/6/2020 11:24 AM
We are, bob.
Just trying to make the point that people whining and b!tching and complaining (about "oppression" and many other things) in this Country DO in many, many, many cases have it much, much, much better than people in other Countries, who are perfectly happy with their lives.
10/6/2020 11:55 AM
In a month we will be happy again in this country.
10/6/2020 12:04 PM (edited)
Someone ask all3 if his opinion is that because black people in America are doing better here than they would be in Haiti, they should be satisfied and not try to make the country better.
10/6/2020 12:17 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/6/2020 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Someone ask all3 if his opinion is that because black people in America are doing better here than they would be in Haiti, they should be satisfied and not try to make the country better.
hey, all3..tangplay has a question for you. Curious what your answer will be.
10/6/2020 2:27 PM
I believe every person everywhere should have the right to try to make their Country "better". Nobody should be allowed to rob, loot and destroy property in the name of doing so. B!tching and complaining and collecting free stuff isn't a way to make things"better" either. Organised, peaceful protest is a good way to find out if your "better" agrees with what others think is "better". If it's not, then you need to either except that and stay, or leave. You can't try to impose a minority (less than half, nothing to do with anything else) "better" on everyone.
10/7/2020 10:02 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/6/2020 9:12:00 AM (view original):
I gotta wonder how many colored folks living elsewhere this Canuck FOOL has EVER met or spoken with?
On just WHAT BASIS does HE claim that the U.S. or Canada are the 2 BEST places for black folks to live!!

I'd bet a fair amount of money that there are 10's of MILLIONS of Black folks that like living where they are just fine, and wouldn't want anything to do with living in Canada or the US!
Is this the 1930s? Why the hell do you still refer to POC as "colored folks"? So unbelievably racist
10/7/2020 10:09 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.