Patch Notes - January 14th, 2021 Topic

Thanks, AD. The wide majority of us appreciate the effort.
1/15/2021 2:57 PM
I see the changes that now allow Coaches with Fewer than 60 wins to get hired at Power Conferences and Coaches who are "In Jeopardy" have losing seasons and move to Secure! One such "In Jeopardy" Coach went 3-10 and then moved to "Secure". Is this making the game better or just making D1A more like DIII or DII where no matter your skill you don't get fired?
1/29/2021 10:47 AM
I vote that some coaches be put on Double Secret Probation

1/29/2021 11:14 AM
Posted by jwzewilliams on 1/29/2021 10:47:00 AM (view original):
I see the changes that now allow Coaches with Fewer than 60 wins to get hired at Power Conferences and Coaches who are "In Jeopardy" have losing seasons and move to Secure! One such "In Jeopardy" Coach went 3-10 and then moved to "Secure". Is this making the game better or just making D1A more like DIII or DII where no matter your skill you don't get fired?
I sure hope they haven't messed that up. Nobody should increase in job security by having a losing record.
If they are making changes, make it harder to get fired at non BCS and BCS schools AND make it easier to lose job status and get fired at elite programs.
1/29/2021 11:59 AM
◂ Prev 12
Patch Notes - January 14th, 2021 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.