Anyone else noticing this? Topic

Posted by Tunaphysh on 4/20/2021 8:11:00 PM (view original):
I've noticed two changes which I think are very bad for the competitiveness of the game and go against reality too, (I'm a baseball purist, so I desire only what agrees with real ML baseball.) At the moment IU can only recall one of the two, but as soon as I remember the 2nd, I'll post again.

1. If you take a guy off the 40 man roster now, you don't have to pass him thru waivers, even if he has no options...you can simply put him in your minors...so now teams can hoard decent players and not allow the weaker teams a chance to improve.

I think the new developers are doing a good job, but I think they are getting a little "loose" with the games. Keep it agreeing with real ML rules...don't screw it up.
I just had to remove a player from the 40 man and ended up having to dfa them or pass through waivers.
4/21/2021 2:55 PM
◂ Prev 12
Anyone else noticing this? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.