The Future of GUESS Topic

Thank you Always enjoyed your site
6/4/2023 3:47 AM
Thanks for everything! The GUESS reports were a great addition. I really appreciate everything you've done!
6/4/2023 7:36 AM
Thanks Bob. The work has been appreciated by so many of us through all incarnations of GD
6/4/2023 10:05 AM
All together now:
Thank you, BOB! Thank you BOB! Thank you Bob! Thank you, BOB! Thank you Bob! Thank you BOB! Thank you, BOB! Thank you BOB! Thank you Bob! Thank you, BOB! Thank you Bob! Thank you BOB! Thank you, BOB! Thank you BOB! Thank you Bob! Thank you, BOB! Thank you Bob! Thank you BOB! Thank you, BOB! Thank you BOB! Thank you Bob! Thank you, BOB! Thank you Bob! Thank you BOB!
6/4/2023 12:34 PM
Thank you so much, Bob!
6/4/2023 1:08 PM
r u the guy i used to call Bi Gal?

6/4/2023 2:02 PM
I will certainly miss your contribution. One of the truly fun things after recruiting is done is to see how your class ranked on the guess report. I'll miss that.
6/4/2023 3:05 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 6/4/2023 2:02:00 PM (view original):

You're confusing me with mojolad. I'm the guy you used to call "Money Grubbing Attention Harlot", until we played SimLeague baseball together. Then you called me "Money Grubbing Attention Harlot that Proposes Ridiculous Trades."

6/4/2023 3:56 PM
Thank you, Bob! I'll miss your site tremendously.
6/4/2023 4:37 PM
Thanks for a great job, Bob! You will definitely be missed. Add this as another reason to drop GD. That said, I'll probably come back sometime soon-LOL!
6/4/2023 4:54 PM
Sad day...Many thanks for the investment you've made of your time, talent, and treasure. Blessings to you.
6/4/2023 6:09 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 6/4/2023 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 6/4/2023 2:02:00 PM (view original):

You're confusing me with mojolad. I'm the guy you used to call "Money Grubbing Attention Harlot", until we played SimLeague baseball together. Then you called me "Money Grubbing Attention Harlot that Proposes Ridiculous Trades."

Lol.
Raising my beer to you .
6/4/2023 10:44 PM
Thanks for all you have done over the years Bob. Your ratings was the main reason I came back. Winning titles is one thing, but having the best recruiting class in GUESS is a step above that. You will be missed!!!
6/4/2023 10:55 PM
Thank you for your tremendous contributions to the game. I will truly miss your work. The game will certainly miss your tireless efforts.
6/5/2023 7:48 PM
Well, Bob, first of all, thanks a million for all your contributions to the game over the years. More than that, thanks for your generous spirit and your contribution to the sense of community that GD enjoyed for so long. I always thought you and your site were among the pillars of the GD experience.

Hope all is well with you, and wishing you all the best going forward. Ciao!
6/5/2023 8:31 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
The Future of GUESS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.