Mueller Report Topic

did i mention hates illegals but hires illegals?

yeah, file it under disrespect 1
4/5/2019 4:05 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/5/2019 1:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/5/2019 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/4/2019 6:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/4/2019 4:46:00 PM (view original):
wylie,
For almost Obama's entire 2-term stay, I DID respect him: almost solely because of the office he held. He no longer holds that position, so I no longer hold that same level of respect for him. As I've said before, I feel it's imperative that ALL Americans respect their President. If we don't, then how can we expect anyone else from anywhere else in the World to respect him? Others are certainly free to disagree, but that doesn't make it "right", and I don't think even the hugest Trump-hater would ague that the World's view of him would be more favorable IF we all showed him (or his position - I'm not getting into a semantics discussion) respect. IF any American feels a POTUS, or other figure of respect, is unworthy, then PROVE it and get them removed.
Yes, you have said that many times. I'm not going to go find it, but when I questioned where your respect for the President was when you called Obama Oblunder, you responded that he was no longer president, and you actually respected the office of the president more, not whoever was in it.
As far as expecting the rest of the world to respect the POTUS, I don't expect anyone else to respect him/her if he is not worthy of that respect. I doubt that much of the world's view of Trump would be different if we showed him more respect. Doesn't say much for the rest of the world'ss intelligence if their respect is based on ours.
In my view and I know your opinion is different, Mr Trump has done very little to earn anyone's respect. He lies constantly, he sends out stupid, childish tweets, and he engages in childish attacks on people he does not like. That does not seem very presidential to me.
Let's say you take a new job, where you know nobody. Until you get to know people and make your own decisions about them, aren't you going to at least somewhat rely on what others are saying? If others like and/or respect someone, aren't you inclined to do so to, until that person PROVES otherwise? Same thing with Americans, Trump (or any POTUS) and the rest of the World. Every President does things that some Americans find "unPresidential". This Country is far to diverse for anyone to ever do anything but. However, I still feel, and believe I always will feel, that someone's personal feelings about a President do not entitle them to disrespect him. Obviously this belief puts me in a group that continues to get smaller and smaller as the Country continues to get more and more liberal, and more and more people for some reason believe they "deserve" to be able to toss unsubstantiated BS at the POTUS. Don't believe how anyone can not see how that hurts the Country.
You can't have it both ways. You said you respect Donald Trump because he is POTUS. You also said you respect the office of POTUS moreso than the actual POTUS. Which is it? Because they are not the same thing.
Aldo, when I start a new job I withhold judgement on my new co-workers until i know them better. I don't disrespect them, but they don't automatically get my respect either. I treat people fairly until they show me they do not deserve respect.
A I have responded many time, I haven't "tossed unsubstantiated BS at the POTUS" . I never claimed he was guilty of collusion and I still haven't. I accused him of being a liar. There is ample evidence of that. I accused him of sending out childish, petty tweets about people he feels have dissed him. I think there is pretty ample evidence of that as well. I accused him of making sexist statements. I think "grab them by the *****" meets that description. I accused him of promoting violence against protesters at his rallies sometimes. There is evidence of that as well. Find me one time accused him of something without evidence. You respect him. That's fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Why am I not entitled to mine? Isn't that one of the basic freedom of America? Free speech? All I am doing is using my freedom of speech to voice my opinion. You saying I need to respect Trump solely because he is POTUS is un-American in my view.
Everything you are saying you are free to do is all I am doing. Am I not free to do so as well, since I disagree with you?
I honestly couldn't care less if you, or anyone else, finds me saying whoever is POTUS should be respected is un-American because I find anyone saying such to be totally UnAmerican themselves and totally disrespectful as well. The exact same things I've always said (regardless of how you are trying to twist things I've posted before, which seem 100% consistent to me). How many times do you really want to keep going down the same road?
4/5/2019 5:24 PM
are you allowed to respect the presidency without respecting the occupant.
if you are a congressman can you disrespect the president after you have decided to impeach even if you havnt voted yet.
or do you have to respect him until after you vote to impeach.
right wing lunacy and they have the guns.
4/5/2019 5:32 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/5/2019 5:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/5/2019 1:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/5/2019 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/4/2019 6:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/4/2019 4:46:00 PM (view original):
wylie,
For almost Obama's entire 2-term stay, I DID respect him: almost solely because of the office he held. He no longer holds that position, so I no longer hold that same level of respect for him. As I've said before, I feel it's imperative that ALL Americans respect their President. If we don't, then how can we expect anyone else from anywhere else in the World to respect him? Others are certainly free to disagree, but that doesn't make it "right", and I don't think even the hugest Trump-hater would ague that the World's view of him would be more favorable IF we all showed him (or his position - I'm not getting into a semantics discussion) respect. IF any American feels a POTUS, or other figure of respect, is unworthy, then PROVE it and get them removed.
Yes, you have said that many times. I'm not going to go find it, but when I questioned where your respect for the President was when you called Obama Oblunder, you responded that he was no longer president, and you actually respected the office of the president more, not whoever was in it.
As far as expecting the rest of the world to respect the POTUS, I don't expect anyone else to respect him/her if he is not worthy of that respect. I doubt that much of the world's view of Trump would be different if we showed him more respect. Doesn't say much for the rest of the world'ss intelligence if their respect is based on ours.
In my view and I know your opinion is different, Mr Trump has done very little to earn anyone's respect. He lies constantly, he sends out stupid, childish tweets, and he engages in childish attacks on people he does not like. That does not seem very presidential to me.
Let's say you take a new job, where you know nobody. Until you get to know people and make your own decisions about them, aren't you going to at least somewhat rely on what others are saying? If others like and/or respect someone, aren't you inclined to do so to, until that person PROVES otherwise? Same thing with Americans, Trump (or any POTUS) and the rest of the World. Every President does things that some Americans find "unPresidential". This Country is far to diverse for anyone to ever do anything but. However, I still feel, and believe I always will feel, that someone's personal feelings about a President do not entitle them to disrespect him. Obviously this belief puts me in a group that continues to get smaller and smaller as the Country continues to get more and more liberal, and more and more people for some reason believe they "deserve" to be able to toss unsubstantiated BS at the POTUS. Don't believe how anyone can not see how that hurts the Country.
You can't have it both ways. You said you respect Donald Trump because he is POTUS. You also said you respect the office of POTUS moreso than the actual POTUS. Which is it? Because they are not the same thing.
Aldo, when I start a new job I withhold judgement on my new co-workers until i know them better. I don't disrespect them, but they don't automatically get my respect either. I treat people fairly until they show me they do not deserve respect.
A I have responded many time, I haven't "tossed unsubstantiated BS at the POTUS" . I never claimed he was guilty of collusion and I still haven't. I accused him of being a liar. There is ample evidence of that. I accused him of sending out childish, petty tweets about people he feels have dissed him. I think there is pretty ample evidence of that as well. I accused him of making sexist statements. I think "grab them by the *****" meets that description. I accused him of promoting violence against protesters at his rallies sometimes. There is evidence of that as well. Find me one time accused him of something without evidence. You respect him. That's fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Why am I not entitled to mine? Isn't that one of the basic freedom of America? Free speech? All I am doing is using my freedom of speech to voice my opinion. You saying I need to respect Trump solely because he is POTUS is un-American in my view.
Everything you are saying you are free to do is all I am doing. Am I not free to do so as well, since I disagree with you?
I honestly couldn't care less if you, or anyone else, finds me saying whoever is POTUS should be respected is un-American because I find anyone saying such to be totally UnAmerican themselves and totally disrespectful as well. The exact same things I've always said (regardless of how you are trying to twist things I've posted before, which seem 100% consistent to me). How many times do you really want to keep going down the same road?
No more times, I guess. Believe what you want to believe. If you think my taking advantage of my right to free speech is un-American, so be it. Not sure how that works, but whatever. Of course you are free to have whatever opinions yo have, just as I am. The difference is I haven't told you that you shouldn't respect Donald Trump because he is a lying, sexist con man. You have told me I should respect him because he is the POTUS.
4/5/2019 5:37 PM
Lying and sexist con man, LOL. Real objective...
4/5/2019 5:38 PM
you're going to tell me he is not a liar? or sexist? he's talked about grabbing women by the ***** and how he would date his daughter if she weren't his daughter!! Talk about objective.
4/5/2019 5:46 PM
Nope he said women LET him do it because he is a celebrity not because he sexually assaults them. No one brags about sexual assault. And Ivanka is beautiful and smart and a great catch. That is what he meant by that and not that he would literally date her.

4/5/2019 5:56 PM
trump said she is a great snatch.
4/5/2019 6:12 PM
As a father of two daughters I find you utterly repulsive. All jokes aside. If you ever said that about my kids to me, you would be in the hospital.
4/5/2019 6:20 PM
you do know you are nuts.
anybody here disagree ?
4/5/2019 6:24 PM
Call me whatever you like but what I said about my kids stands. I dislike AOC but I would never talk about her the way you talk about Ivaka. Your lack of respect for women is noted and not at all surprising.
4/5/2019 6:27 PM
i guess you should contact the secret service.
4/5/2019 6:27 PM
i must be missing something....where did your kids come from.
4/5/2019 6:28 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/5/2019 5:56:00 PM (view original):
Nope he said women LET him do it because he is a celebrity not because he sexually assaults them. No one brags about sexual assault. And Ivanka is beautiful and smart and a great catch. That is what he meant by that and not that he would literally date her.

how would he know women LET him do it, unless he tied it?? To me he is a sexist, lying *******. You can disagree if you want. How do you know that no one brags about sexual assault? Do you know a lot of people who have sexually assaulted someone? Here are a couple of his direct quotes about Ivanka.
“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ***”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

Mr Trump replies in the affirmative when host Howard Stern asks him if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ***”.

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ***.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”.

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father?.?.?.’”

Do you honestly believe he is just saying his daughter is beautiful and a great catch? I constantly say my daughter is beautiful. I have never, and would never, say anything like what Trump has said about Ivanka about my daughter.
4/5/2019 6:38 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/5/2019 6:27:00 PM (view original):
Call me whatever you like but what I said about my kids stands. I dislike AOC but I would never talk about her the way you talk about Ivaka. Your lack of respect for women is noted and not at all surprising.
so, when someone else shows any sort of lack of respect for women it is awful, yet you deny that Trump has ever shown any disrespect for women, despite evidence to the contrary.
4/5/2019 6:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...18|19|20|21|22...27 Next ▸
Mueller Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.