BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

rosenstein will at some point..probably soon ..have to be recused because he is a witness in the obstruction probe...having written the memo about comey...then the person under him takes over...that is a wild card...so mueller will put off the rosenstein interview for as long as possible.........the new food fight is a tweet rant.
6/16/2017 11:13 AM
Anyone want to give a thought to the actual chain of POTUS succession??? Let's say Pence also is involved with the cover up or even the Russkie thing.

Chain of Command would then go to Paul Ryan if I'm not mistaken...............

What a spineless coward he has demonstrated himself to be since the ascension of the "Donald"............??
I don't feel great about having a wimp as POTUS, would you??
6/16/2017 11:57 AM
no.....a decent guy........but no vision....no spine........you can take everything trump ever said about hillary and apply it to him...every time you hear pence say ..let me be clear...you know he is lying.
6/16/2017 1:34 PM
not many know that one day or so before mueller was hired..he was interviewed by rump to be the next fbi director.
6/16/2017 2:08 PM
Dying to know how YOU found out.
6/16/2017 2:11 PM
i enjoy my thread again...blocked out the idiots...i didnt know you could do that before...it makes a big difference.
6/16/2017 2:13 PM
Oh, you're reading every word. And the idiots are curious where you get all your inside information. Seems like that would be big news. Yet, somehow, it's kept secret. Dumbass.
6/16/2017 2:16 PM
not many know that one day or so after leaving office..obama started a baby-raping factory.
6/16/2017 2:51 PM
not many know that one day or so after losing the election..hillary went on a killing spree in a remote wooded area.
6/16/2017 2:52 PM
not many know that one day or so after her husband started a baby-raping factory..michelle became a low dollar hooker.
6/16/2017 2:58 PM
Man, making statements with no expectations of verification is fun.

I might become a liberal!!!!
6/16/2017 2:59 PM
or POTUS............
6/16/2017 3:09 PM
Here you go, Mike, you dumbass:

Trump interviewed Robert Mueller for FBI director

A day before former FBI Director Robert Mueller accepted the appointment to be the special counsel probing Russian meddling in the presidential election, President Trump met with him to talk about taking another turn as FBI director.

The interview was first mentioned by Trump friend and Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy in an interview on PBS' "NewsHour" Monday evening.

Mr. Trump, Ruddy said, "was looking at [Mueller] potentially to become the next FBI director. That hasn't been published but it's true."

Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed Tuesday night to reporters that Mr. Trump interviewed Mueller "I believe the day before he was made special counsel." Sanders said that while Mr. Trump has the right to fire Mueller, he has no intention of doing so.

6/16/2017 3:09 PM
Then "not many know" is pretty much bullshit?
6/16/2017 3:14 PM
How so? You sure as hell didn't know. Are you saying many know something you were clueless about?
6/16/2017 3:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...198|199|200|201|202...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.