TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

I will ask one more time to any and all posters. Name ONE mostly Islamic country that fits ALL three of the criteria below:
  • Politically stable
  • Socially progressive
  • Economically viable
Just one. I can name many countries that are NOT mostly Islamic that fit that criteria: USA, Israel, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, etc.

I patiently await your responses.

Thank you
11/23/2017 9:54 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/22/2017 7:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/22/2017 5:09:00 PM (view original):
"But there are plenty of Muslims who are not extreme that should be allowed into the country."

Why? Why should Muslims, or anybody else, be allowed to come live in this Country? There aren't too many people here already?

Sure, this Country was once the "melting pot" of the World, but isn't it pretty hypocritical that mostly the same people who want to change everything else about this Country want to continue that?
Because it is a part of what makes the United States special. It is our identity. Come here and accomplish rags to riches. Going against that betrays the very ideals that this country stands on.
So does removing God from schools and historic songs, but as I said, many of the same people want to do both. They can't claim "It's History and part of America, so we can't change it!", only when it's convenient for their own desires.

Aren't Women's Rights, Minority Rights, and the like, changes to our Country's founding core believes? Aren't (the majority of) people more than happy those changes were made? Maybe the ability and willingness to change based on what the majority of people want, is what makes this Country great, and was the key founding belief. The majority want the influx of immigrants from certain areas stopped because it's a safety risk to citizens of this Country. How is that possibly a bad thing?
11/23/2017 10:12 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/23/2017 9:54:00 AM (view original):
I will ask one more time to any and all posters. Name ONE mostly Islamic country that fits ALL three of the criteria below:
  • Politically stable
  • Socially progressive
  • Economically viable
Just one. I can name many countries that are NOT mostly Islamic that fit that criteria: USA, Israel, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, etc.

Thank you
That's easy. There aren't any.
11/23/2017 11:04 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/23/2017 10:12:00 AM (view original):
"But there are plenty of Muslims who are not extreme that should be allowed into the country."

Why? Why should Muslims, or anybody else, be allowed to come live in this Country? There aren't too many people here already?

Sure, this Country was once the "melting pot" of the World, but isn't it pretty hypocritical that mostly the same people who want to change everything else about this Country want to continue that?
Because it is a part of what makes the United States special. It is our identity. Come here and accomplish rags to riches. Going against that betrays the very ideals that this country stands on.
So does removing God from schools and historic songs, but as I said, many of the same people want to do both. They can't claim "It's History and part of America, so we can't change it!", only when it's convenient for their own desires.

Aren't Women's Rights, Minority Rights, and the like, changes to our Country's founding core believes? Aren't (the majority of) people more than happy those changes were made? Maybe the ability and willingness to change based on what the majority of people want, is what makes this Country great, and was the key founding belief. The majority want the influx of immigrants from certain areas stopped because it's a safety risk to citizens of this Country. How is that possibly a bad thing?
Again, if Muslims commit crimes WHILE IN THE UNITED STATES, then that is wrong. But being Muslim is NOT A CRIME! Maybe Muslim governments are bad, but Muslim people may not be.

I am not saying that "IT IS HISTORY". I am saying that, just like abolishing human rights is against the ideals of our nation, so is banning Muslims.
11/23/2017 11:12 AM
  • Politically stable
  • Socially progressive
  • Economically viable

Thank you
There are none. You win.
11/23/2017 11:12 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/23/2017 11:12:00 AM (view original):

Again, if Muslims commit crimes WHILE IN THE UNITED STATES, then that is wrong. But being Muslim is NOT A CRIME! Maybe Muslim governments are bad, but Muslim people may not be.

I am not saying that "IT IS HISTORY". I am saying that, just like abolishing human rights is against the ideals of our nation, so is banning Muslims.
You're saying it, over and over and over, but you're not supplying good reasons why.

Ideals of our nation change, as desires of our citizens change. That has lead to some great human rights changes and some I don't think are so great. Right now, the majority of citizens desires Muslims be kept out until a better screening process is developed. Are the desires (nobody from any other Countries have USA rights) of Muslims more important than the desires, and the lives, of American citizens?
11/23/2017 11:26 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/23/2017 11:26:00 AM (view original):

You're saying it, over and over and over, but you're not supplying good reasons why.

Ideals of our nation change, as desires of our citizens change. That has lead to some great human rights changes and some I don't think are so great. Right now, the majority of citizens desires Muslims be kept out until a better screening process is developed. Are the desires (nobody from any other Countries have USA rights) of Muslims more important than the desires, and the lives, of American citizens?
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore,” she wrote. “Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” - Statue of Liberty

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Let's just tear down the IRRELEVANT AND OUTDATED Statue of Liberty and Bill of Rights, why don't we.
11/23/2017 11:53 AM
So now you're back to liking what our Countries Founding Fathers wrote, since it serves your cause. How very b_l of you.
Guess we should undo all the changes since then. H*ll, this would probably be a much better place to live if we did.
So sorry I'll miss any additional foolishness from you today, but family and Thanksgiving call. Those things are American, so I hope they're OK with you, since I know you think Muslims' desire come before Americans' desires.
11/23/2017 12:01 PM
  • Politically stable
  • Socially progressive
  • Economically viable

Thank you
There are none. You win.
EXACTLY!!! Why do you think that is?
11/23/2017 8:31 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/23/2017 12:01:00 PM (view original):
So now you're back to liking what our Countries Founding Fathers wrote, since it serves your cause. How very b_l of you.
Guess we should undo all the changes since then. H*ll, this would probably be a much better place to live if we did.
So sorry I'll miss any additional foolishness from you today, but family and Thanksgiving call. Those things are American, so I hope they're OK with you, since I know you think Muslims' desire come before Americans' desires.
I never said that. You seem to be hyperboling this whole debate.

Your argument seems to be, "If the people want changes, then change it."

So if 51% of the people of America wanted to bring back slavery, you would be OK with that? Or if 51% of the people wanted to legalize murder?
11/23/2017 8:36 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/23/2017 8:31:00 PM (view original):
  • Politically stable
  • Socially progressive
  • Economically viable

Thank you
There are none. You win.
Because governments are corrupt. And because Muslims have different ideals than we do.
11/23/2017 8:37 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/23/2017 8:36:00 PM (view original):

So if 51% of the people of America wanted to bring back slavery, you would be OK with that? Or if 51% of the people wanted to legalize murder?
IF that were the case and you are exaggerating then we would have some serious issues in the US. Are you equating immigration to slavery and murder? Please confirm
11/24/2017 9:56 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/23/2017 8:37:00 PM (view original):
  • Politically stable
  • Socially progressive
  • Economically viable

Thank you
There are none. You win.
Because governments are corrupt. And because Muslims have different ideals than we do.
Thank you. So why would you allow people who have been raised under corrupt governments and with different ideals than us to come here in droves?
11/24/2017 9:57 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/24/2017 9:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/23/2017 8:36:00 PM (view original):

IF that were the case and you are exaggerating then we would have some serious issues in the US. Are you equating immigration to slavery and murder? Please confirm
I am pointing out the flaws in All3's logic. I am not equating immigration to slavery and murder, HE is.
11/24/2017 11:09 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/24/2017 9:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/23/2017 8:37:00 PM (view original):
  • Politically stable
  • Socially progressive
  • Economically viable

Thank you
There are none. You win.
Thank you. So why would you allow people who have been raised under corrupt governments and with different ideals than us to come here in droves?
Because as long as while they are here they follow the rules, who cares?
11/24/2017 11:09 AM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.