Mueller Report Topic

Do I need to call someone?
4/17/2019 11:52 AM
ghostbusters?
4/17/2019 12:28 PM
4/17/2019 12:33 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 4/17/2019 12:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 4/17/2019 12:49:00 AM (view original):
all3 was the guy who for months and months and months after 11-6 said the dems were going to be crushed in the mid terms.
They focused on the Russia thing too much!
Delusion like this is why I've had dino blocked since he returned from his mental health break.
He NEVER lets the truth get in the way of his lunatic rants.
I said the Dems wouldn't come close to the massive take-over he was predicting, and probably not even the Historical norm, because too many of them were being far too crazy with their comments and actions. Pretty sure I was correct.
Much like I don't understand coming-up with lies about people in office or nominated for office, I don't understand coming-up with lies about other posters. All those lies (or maybe we could just call them distortions) do is make the teller(s) look foolish and undermines the credibility of everything they post.
4/17/2019 4:01 PM

Treasury secretary begs audience not to give Trump hard questions: ‘Don’t ask him about regulations, please’

https://www.rawstory.com/20...

4/17/2019 4:15 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/17/2019 4:01:00 PM (view original):
all3 was the guy who for months and months and months after 11-6 said the dems were going to be crushed in the mid terms.
Delusion like this is why I've had dino blocked since he returned from his mental health break.
I said the Dems wouldn't come close to the massive take-over he was predicting, and probably not even the Historical norm, because too many of them were being far too crazy with their comments and actions. Pretty sure I was correct.
Much like I don't understand coming-up with lies about people in office or nominated for office, I don't understand coming-up with lies about other posters. All those lies (or maybe we could just call them distortions) do is make the teller(s) look foolish and undermines the credibility of everything they post.
I'm on team tang on this one. Dino and all3 were wrong. Tangy was right.
4/17/2019 4:38 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/12/2019 4:04:00 AM (view original):
All that support for Israeli's, yet they don't accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour = they will burn in hell

What a waste of all that taxpayer money
That's the way I feel about this situation right now.
4/17/2019 8:47 PM
Posted by jakefielder on 4/17/2019 10:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by WardoYT on 4/17/2019 6:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/17/2019 4:27:00 AM (view original):
Trump and Repugs made immigration and the scary brown CARAVANS! the issue in the midterms

The number one issue among voters was health care

Repugs were lucky that more Repug senators weren't up for re-election in November 2018
As a young Adult I am having a problem of not being able to find any good women that are actually adults. So I resorted to online communications and sites. Otherwise the problem that sperm banking is not legal yet in any field is pretty freaking amazing I could be going to the hospital to go to rehab get my meds right and get checkups for free healthcare right now but nope they just want me to go to a psychiatrist and or doctor that proves I don't have anything they say I do. I feel as if they gave me a status title under my name because of other people doings or something similar. Mean while my family who was living as Globs at the time of vacation in 2017 now is separated in 3 different states and have no idea what they are doing well hell they might as well shorten their lifespan and not retire on time by doing this. If by anything I was getting my hospital visits out of the way during my youth and I think I have been cleared of everything.
Sir, this is a Wendy's
Lmfao. Nope I bring up a real issue in our Country and I knew the ramifications of it please continue on this is the Muller report about it.
4/17/2019 8:50 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/17/2019 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Their all being put into the hospital as failed test subjects as we speak. Trump is Winston Chruchhill in disguise.
4/17/2019 8:51 PM
i never made predictions on the mid - terms.
but all3 said the republicans would dominate. and win lots of new seats.
thats a fact jerk.
4/17/2019 9:10 PM
the grudge report
what will be in it.
im hoping to see if there is info about trump tower in russia and possible compromise
im hoping to find out the whole magilla with flynn...the quiet man....we're the boss - need the info.
4/17/2019 10:57 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/17/2019 10:57:00 PM (view original):
the grudge report
what will be in it.
im hoping to see if there is info about trump tower in russia and possible compromise
im hoping to find out the whole magilla with flynn...the quiet man....we're the boss - need the info.
I am really interested in reading that on the internet can't wait.
4/17/2019 11:00 PM
A little History for you Wardo, since you're new.
Most of us here are very opinionated and aren't going to change any of our views regardless of what others post.
Some us of are respectful and some of us not so - so vary from day-to-day, or response-to-response.
Some of us will post whatever garbage comes to mind, regardless of how blatantly untrue and/or unfounded it is, while others try to stay at least close to the facts.
Only one of us has ever been delusional enough to think he was so high and mighty that he could create threads where he redlined everyone and everything that he disagreed with. Of course he got sanctioned and then needed to leave the site for a while.
4/18/2019 9:24 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/18/2019 9:24:00 AM (view original):
A little History for you Wardo, since you're new.
Most of us here are very opinionated and aren't going to change any of our views regardless of what others post.
Some us of are respectful and some of us not so - so vary from day-to-day, or response-to-response.
Some of us will post whatever garbage comes to mind, regardless of how blatantly untrue and/or unfounded it is, while others try to stay at least close to the facts.
Only one of us has ever been delusional enough to think he was so high and mighty that he could create threads where he redlined everyone and everything that he disagreed with. Of course he got sanctioned and then needed to leave the site for a while.
I am not trying to change opinions?
4/18/2019 9:43 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...24|25|26|27 Next ▸
Mueller Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.