TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 11/24/2017 10:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/24/2017 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/24/2017 2:34:00 PM (view original):
tangplay you are a lost cause and a liar.
What? I never lied once. I was eager to have this discussion with you, and you (Or more importantly Ben Shapiro) actually swayed some of my thoughts on this issue!
  • Lie #1: I am Moderate but lean left. You are a leftist.
  • Lie #2: I am Jewish: No. You are Christian.
  • Lie #3: I want to have a logical discussion. No. Irrelevant to what I say or what evidence I provide you hold on to your crazy beliefs.
You are a perfect reason why our country is so divided. You spit in the face of logic and truth and believe your opinions to be facts. Go on and defend the Leftists views on letting those into this country who kill people for drawing cartoons. '

• Truth #1: I am not a leftist. I disagree with you on some issues so you CLASSIFY me as a leftist.
  • Truth #2: I never said that I was Jewish in religion. If you do not know that JESUS was a Jew and a Christian and many other people are as well then you are the true liar.
  • Truth #3: I HAVE had a logical discussion. As I said, you changed my mind on some things. You convinced me that Muslim majority countries=bad and that most Muslims are radical. I don't think you have provided substantial enough evidence to show that we should not let individual Muslims in, though.

No, YOU are the perfect reason why our country is so divided. You and all3 try to debate, and in the end label the person on the other end a leftist and try to insult your way to victory. I think I am the most logical person on these forums. I probably have the highest IQ here, too. And again, you show your ineptitude by taking a couple of Muslims's acts, and saying that EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM believed in that. And you say that I am a liar, and that I have no logic.
11/25/2017 10:41 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/25/2017 10:41:00 AM (view original):
What? I never lied once. I was eager to have this discussion with you, and you (Or more importantly Ben Shapiro) actually swayed some of my thoughts on this issue!
  • Lie #3: I want to have a logical discussion. No. Irrelevant to what I say or what evidence I provide you hold on to your crazy beliefs.
You are a perfect reason why our country is so divided. You spit in the face of logic and truth and believe your opinions to be facts. Go on and defend the Leftists views on letting those into this country who kill people for drawing cartoons. '

• Truth #1: I am not a leftist. I disagree with you on some issues so you CLASSIFY me as a leftist.
  • Truth #2: I never said that I was Jewish in religion. If you do not know that JESUS was a Jew and a Christian and many other people are as well then you are the true liar.
  • Truth #3: I HAVE had a logical discussion. As I said, you changed my mind on some things. You convinced me that Muslim majority countries=bad and that most Muslims are radical. I don't think you have provided substantial enough evidence to show that we should not let individual Muslims in, though.

No, YOU are the perfect reason why our country is so divided. You and all3 try to debate, and in the end label the person on the other end a leftist and try to insult your way to victory. I think I am the most logical person on these forums. I probably have the highest IQ here, too. And again, you show your ineptitude by taking a couple of Muslims's acts, and saying that EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM believed in that. And you say that I am a liar, and that I have no logic.
Let's be Fair. The left is just as demeaning.
11/25/2017 11:05 AM

If you were anywhere near as logical or intelligent as you think you are, you wouldn't need to keep asking why people think you're putting the desires of Muslim above the desires of Americans. It's very, very evident to anyone with any logic or any intelligence. Not wanting to continue going in circles with you for being so stupid, or maybe just so argumentative, is not insulting, it's simply avoiding further wasting my time.
11/25/2017 1:48 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/25/2017 1:48:00 PM (view original):

If you were anywhere near as logical or intelligent as you think you are, you wouldn't need to keep asking why people think you're putting the desires of Muslim above the desires of Americans. It's very, very evident to anyone with any logic or any intelligence. Not wanting to continue going in circles with you for being so stupid, or maybe just so argumentative, is not insulting, it's simply avoiding further wasting my time.
And you completely avoided actually debating with me, instead going straight for insults, just like you always do!
11/25/2017 3:39 PM
Posted by The Taint on 11/25/2017 9:56:00 AM (view original):
Didn't Russia just pass a law decriminalizing domestic violence?
IDK did they? My parents came over in the 70s.
11/25/2017 6:45 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/25/2017 11:05:00 AM (view original):

Let's be Fair. The left is just as demeaning.
Set up a separate thread and let us debate one on one. I am happy to do it.
11/25/2017 6:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/25/2017 3:39:00 PM (view original):

And you completely avoided actually debating with me, instead going straight for insults, just like you always do!
Wait so of all majority Muslim countries are "bad" and most Muslims are radical is that not a problem? LOL

They don't make Jews like Jesus anymore. LOL
11/25/2017 6:48 PM

Repeat that over and over to yourself and maybe you'll eventually believe it.
Just because I won't accept your views or provide answers to your senseless questions does not mean I've been insulting.
In fact, the number of exchanges I put up with it before finally saying I wouldn't be part of it any longer, can been seen by everyone.
11/25/2017 9:19 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/25/2017 6:48:00 PM (view original):

Wait so of all majority Muslim countries are "bad" and most Muslims are radical is that not a problem? LOL

They don't make Jews like Jesus anymore. LOL
That does not mean that MUSLIMS are bad, it means that MUSLIM GOVERNMENTS are bad.

Radical is not terrorist. You can be radical and still be a law-abiding citizen.
11/25/2017 10:40 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/25/2017 6:45:00 PM (view original):
first of all, I already told you I'll be obtuse if I want to be obtuse. Second, my grandparents all came over in the early 1900s when those governments (Russia, Poland and Hungary) were rounding up Jews and Gypsies and either killing them or putting them in ghettos. What difference does it make who they were discriminating against? They were still discriminating.
Obtuse this, you commie!
11/26/2017 12:12 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/26/2017 12:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/25/2017 6:45:00 PM (view original):
first of all, I already told you I'll be obtuse if I want to be obtuse. Second, my grandparents all came over in the early 1900s when those governments (Russia, Poland and Hungary) were rounding up Jews and Gypsies and either killing them or putting them in ghettos. What difference does it make who they were discriminating against? They were still discriminating.
Obtuse this, you commie!
Because we have evolved since then LOL. People came here to ESCAPE those conditions not spread them to the US.
11/26/2017 9:28 AM
and a majority of the Muslims who come here (not all, of course) are coming to escape those conditions as well
11/27/2017 7:31 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/27/2017 7:31:00 PM (view original):
and a majority of the Muslims who come here (not all, of course) are coming to escape those conditions as well
How do we vet those who are coming here for that reason? A president's first priority is to protect the current citizens. I think if there isn't a fairly reliable system to tell the good people from a region from the bad, it is not unfair to suspend visitation for everyone from that region. I understand that there is no perfect method that determines good from bad, but right now we have little to no ability to background check people from Muslim majority countries. We should not allow them until there is a reasonable system. This is very unfortunate for muslims who do want to come here for a better life.
11/27/2017 8:38 PM
I am OK with that but how to do we decipher who are and who are not? If we can get that down I am in agreement with you. My parents came over and learned the language, customs, etc. They didn't try to spread communism LOL. I see the women still wearing their burkas and treated very badly by the men. And don't tell me they want to wear burkas on a 90 degree summer day. They don't. It is like saying street walkers want to be doing what they are doing.
11/28/2017 9:55 AM (edited)
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/27/2017 8:38:00 PM (view original):
How do we vet those who are coming here for that reason? A president's first priority is to protect the current citizens. I think if there isn't a fairly reliable system to tell the good people from a region from the bad, it is not unfair to suspend visitation for everyone from that region. I understand that there is no perfect method that determines good from bad, but right now we have little to no ability to background check people from Muslim majority countries. We should not allow them until there is a reasonable system. This is very unfortunate for muslims who do want to come here for a better life.
If you think of it that way, there is no way to ensure that AMERICANS will not commit crimes, too. There is a risk to immigration, but IMO the risk is so small that we can take the risk.
11/28/2017 10:45 AM
◂ Prev 1...25|26|27|28|29...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.