Mueller Report Topic

wm barr - gastroenterologist
4/18/2019 12:58 PM

Key Mueller finding: in May 2017, after Trump learned from Sessions that Rosenstein had appointed Mueller, Trump “slumped back in his chair and said, ‘Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm ******.”

4/18/2019 1:24 PM
Meh. Who cares. Nothing.

That's not being sarcastic either. It's funny, sure, but not disqualifying by any means.
4/18/2019 2:28 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/18/2019 1:24:00 PM (view original):

Key Mueller finding: in May 2017, after Trump learned from Sessions that Rosenstein had appointed Mueller, Trump “slumped back in his chair and said, ‘Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm ******.”

because he lived through nixon and clinton

its such a shame to know some history and respond accordingly
4/18/2019 3:53 PM
Trump obstructed justice. The Mueller report is BAD for him. Barr lied. I thought this was a 'no spin zone'.... The right wingers are dizzy with spin today.
4/18/2019 11:03 PM
they should remember dizzy dean.....now he wears a blue suit.

over the next few months when trump tells one his typical lies about some policy issue there will be a much longer look.
fewer people will play golf with him....mostly homeless people.
people will wear gloves when they shake his hand.
the only *** he is going to pinch is sarah solomon grundy sanders...
4/18/2019 11:58 PM
what saved trump's *** was not firing sessions
4/19/2019 12:04 AM
TRUMP IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE - because i love him so much

he wakes up one day and the only words he can say is witch hunt...no collusion.... no obstruction...otherwise he is mute.
he wakes up one day and finds out he has divorced melania and married ann coulter....
he wears a jughead cap every day.
he goes to jail and bunks with manafort who makes him his *****.
he wakes up with nazi tatoos and redactions on his face...
he resigns and then pence reneges on his promise to pardon him and laughs in his face.
he goes in for routine shoulder surgery and leaves with a colostomy bag.
he is deposed by maxine waters every day
4/19/2019 12:20 AM
4/22/2019 3:17 PM
4/24/2019 10:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...25|26|27
Mueller Report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.