Survivor XIV: winner announced Topic

IG Hulk Hogan
3/6/2017 5:35 PM
I will play the Idol of The Beneficiary. I am using power #2 and will protect csudak. Sorry if I'm a little late getting this up as my internet has been out for past 30-40 minutes.
3/6/2017 10:05 PM
Posted by go4itjim on 3/6/2017 10:05:00 PM (view original):
I will play the Idol of The Beneficiary. I am using power #2 and will protect csudak. Sorry if I'm a little late getting this up as my internet has been out for past 30-40 minutes.
This idol "The Idol of The Beneficiary" is a real idol.
One of the powers of this idol is protect someone other than yourself from the vote. In this case go4itjim wishes to use it to protect csudak. Tonight any votes that are cast for csudak will not count.
3/6/2017 11:55 PM
Tribal results for Brew Crew:

csudak got a vote but it did not count because of the protection of the idol

csudak got another vote and it also did not count

csudak got 2 votes that did not count

A vote that will count is one for nyaggie98 as well as one more for a total of 2 votes

A vote is missing-

tubby7242 did not vote and receives a warning. Another missed vote will result in automatic disqualification from the game.

nyaggie98 has been voted out!
3/7/2017 12:01 AM
Reminder of the poker game for tomorrow at 9pm EST. Idol clues will be given to winner only unless more than 5 players show up. If we have 6 or more players I will send clues to the top 2 spots.
Who will come and dethrone me as the poker champ? Hahaha. I got lucky is all and I'm sure it won't happen again.
3/7/2017 12:10 AM
Tuesday idol guess - Cordiero de lima
3/7/2017 1:19 AM
The ol' Sluggers tribe is taking a beating on the other island.
3/7/2017 7:35 AM
IG: Kenny Phillips
3/7/2017 9:10 AM
Lucky #13 Challenge-

Blind Daredevils
Israel vs Chinese Taipei=Israel 13
South Korea vs Netherlands=S. Korea-12
Boston College vs Wake Forest=Wake -11
Japan vs Australia=Japan -10
China vs Cuba=Cuba -9
Miami vs Syracuse=Miami 8
NC State vs Clemson= Clemson-7
Oklahoma vs TCU=TCU-6
Texas vs Texas Tech=Tech-5
Cuba vs Japan=Japan-4
Georgetown vs St. Johns=St Johns-3
Chinese Taipei vs Netherlands=Netherlands-2
Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech=Pitt-1

TBs-
1. Cuba-Japan
2. 64
3. 1st

Brew Crew
13) Israel over CT
12) Netherlands over SK
11) Japan over Cuba
10) Oklahoma over TCU
9) Japan over Australia
8) Georgetown over St Johns
7) NC State over Clemson
6) Cuba over China
5) CT over Netherlands
4) Georgia Tech over Pitt
3) Miami over Syracuse
2) Texas over Texas Tech
1) Wake Forest over BC

TB1: China vs Cuba
TB2: 56
TB3: 2nd

I was off on the timing of a couple of games. I purposely put in Israel and Taiwan in to see if you were paying attention or not. Looks like both teams were and Brew Crew got their entry in last minute which included some other completed games as well- good catch!
3/8/2017 11:47 PM (edited)
30 minutes til game time.
3/7/2017 8:31 PM
Can't seem to access poker clubs from the iPad ap. Good luck.
3/7/2017 8:57 PM
Looks like I win again. Game was cancelled as nobody showed. Judging from some of the guesses made you guys could use all the clues you can get.
3/7/2017 9:19 PM
Tuesdays is pretty much the only night I can't play during the week, otherwise I would have been there.
3/7/2017 9:51 PM
Posted by golfpro71 on 3/6/2017 11:55:00 PM (view original):
One of the powers of this idol is protect someone other than yourself from the vote. In this case go4itjim wishes to use it to protect csudak. Tonight any votes that are cast for csudak will not count.
Wait a minute - go4it was not at tribal counsel - how can he use an idol, and play it to save csudak( a member of the other tribe), if he wasnt there?????????????
3/7/2017 10:17 PM
Posted by grayfoxx on 3/7/2017 10:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by golfpro71 on 3/6/2017 11:55:00 PM (view original):
Wait a minute - go4it was not at tribal counsel - how can he use an idol, and play it to save csudak( a member of the other tribe), if he wasnt there?????????????
Excellent point. I forgot that only tribe members that are at tribal council can play an idol. Somebody from another tribe that is not present at the current tribal council cannot use an idol to protect a player at the current tribal council. Good catch grayfoxx. Sorry for the mixup guys!

We will do a recount of the votes.

2 votes for nyaggie98

2 votes for csudak

1 vote was not cast that belonged to tubby7242.

There is a tie and now a re-vote will take place.
Here is how this will work from the rules of Survivor-
8) Tribal Council Tie-breaker Rule: If a tie occurs between the top two members receiving votes, a re-vote will occur. During this re-vote, the top two vote-getters who tied DO NOT vote. If any members missed the first vote, they also DO NOT vote. If the re-vote ends up in a tie, the top two vote-getters are now IMMUNE and cannot be voted out. A mini “fire-building” challenge will then occur between all of the tribe members who could not break the tie (except those with immunity), and any members who missed the original vote. The loser of the “fire-building” challenge will be eliminated.

Those voting in the re-vote are the following players:
DWobble
waregl72

You must vote for csudak or nyaggie98 only.
Votes will be due by 8pm EST on Wednesday. If I get both votes before then I will read them once both votes are received.

Once again sorry for the screw-up but I think this should be made right.
3/8/2017 1:00 AM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29|30...42 Next ▸
Survivor XIV: winner announced Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.