DH $52M XLIX Rosters and Comment Topic

That's a great trio amerk. I won this league with just Paul and Dr J. Of course I also had Walton. Ypu are a good enough owner to know what to do to make this all work. How late are the rest of your picks?
4/8/2015 9:34 PM
Yep, that's a killer trio, amerk.  I can think of some useful bigs that might fall to you.  You'll have to get creative in piecing together the support system for that threesome.  You're way done with usage so you can focus on role players who are good at one or two things.
4/8/2015 9:44 PM
I'm underwhelmed by my choice of second rounder, but Camby fits extremely well next to Shaq in the frontcourt and I couldn't count on him sliding to me in the third.  Whoever I end up with in the third round will be more valuable on paper but also less unique.
4/8/2015 9:46 PM
I like Camby and Shaq up front. But I like Walton better than Camby so I took him. Walton also gives more scoring support for Durant than Deandre Jordan would have.
4/8/2015 9:51 PM
Deandre is the new Marcus.
4/8/2015 11:15 PM
My original plan was to take Dikembe with my 2nd second rounder, but I was surprised he went early in the 2nd.  My other choice was DeAndre or Mourning, but when Erving was still out there, I just couldn't pass on him and play him at SF.  You know what they say about "take the best available player".

Luckily my first two 6th round picks are five sets of picks into the round.  Have a few ideas of who might be out there, but if one or two of those guys are out there, I may have to be creative with the salary cap.

Well, it'll be fun to sit and watch the draft without participating for the next week or so lol
4/8/2015 11:20 PM
CP3, Pippen, and Dr J is a wicked trio. Fill in the front court to fit your unique roster, and you'll have a killer team!
4/9/2015 12:02 AM
Personally, I'm still trying to decide which way my team will go with the KAJ/Magic tandem. I have two picks in the forth, and another in the fifth to make it happen... Do I go for a defensive rebounder to put at the 4, or perhaps another asst heavy guard in the back court... Or even another heavy usg scorer to round out the big three option.... Decisions decisions.
4/9/2015 9:13 AM (edited)
Posted by cjok1051 on 4/9/2015 12:02:00 AM (view original):
CP3, Pippen, and Dr J is a wicked trio. Fill in the front court to fit your unique roster, and you'll have a killer team!
The defense is gonna be STIFLING!  A 90, 96 and 100 guarding the 1,2 and 3 positions, with steals per 48 over three a game for all three.  Scary!  Could be trouble against the Shaq's and Duncans etc of the world though if I don't get the right frontcourt guys. OR struggle to score inside without a post treat, which I doubt I will have because of too much usage with my first three.  Oh well, will be fun to find out.
4/9/2015 12:09 AM
Let's all take a moment and be passive-aggressive about reminding people that it is bad to mention undrafted players during the draft.
4/9/2015 1:03 AM
What do you mean
4/9/2015 9:13 AM
He meant you mentioning that other Laker.
4/9/2015 9:18 AM
Posted by uptowngbv on 4/8/2015 11:15:00 PM (view original):
without the passing or the D
4/9/2015 12:17 PM
Posted by copernicus on 4/9/2015 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by uptowngbv on 4/8/2015 11:15:00 PM (view original):
without the passing or the D
But with better oreb% and efg%. 
4/9/2015 2:26 PM
who cares about efg for a guy with 12 usage - it looks nice but if he's only going to take 4 shots in 30 minutes what's the point? - I'd say Chandler is a better cognate (the good rebounding just ok D version)
4/9/2015 5:50 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
DH $52M XLIX Rosters and Comment Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.