Open dialogue with Tigerpark Topic

not for nothing, but the continued protests of innocence followed by threats of retribution down the road.....the absolute arrogance of having gotten away with it AGAIN....jeez. the tacit consent, blessing that this slap on the wrist implies. too much
2/11/2017 10:02 PM
agreed I will be leaving the game as well
2/11/2017 10:06 PM
I suggest collusion in Leahy be used. Just my .02. By everyone against someone.
2/11/2017 10:06 PM
Posted by jeffc7823 on 2/11/2017 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by esf0242 on 2/11/2017 9:52:00 PM (view original):
the only protest that counts these days is a financial rebuke. i cant support this site in good conscience any longer. i made a poor case in 2015 b/c i let my anger come through in my posts. i was a hostile witness, lol. this time, with the preponderance of evidence (circumstantial as it may be) theres no more fight in me.
Don't do that bro. Tiger park will take pleasure in thinking that he ran you out of the game. Stick with it man. I enjoy playing ya! The best punishment for him is to stay in here, beat him and if we lose to him just say that he cheated and never give him any credit for the wins he gets. The need to credit has to have been why he hatched this scheme to begin with.

they ignored me before & are doing it again with much better supporting data. some lawyer must have advised them that rebuking tp would be worse potentially than any of us pulling out all together. well enjoy then.
2/11/2017 10:08 PM
Posted by esf0242 on 2/11/2017 9:16:00 PM (view original):
supposedly that the akite account cant be within 1000 miles...like a restraining order. thats it
The cheating will continue. The 1,000 miles mean nothing when you use Team B to scout for Team A, and could care less what recruits Team B signs. Btw, Delaware (Akite) didn't sign their first guy until two days after signings began.

I think what bothers me most is that Tigerpark shows zero remorse for what he has done. He had a chance to own his mistakes, and apologize. Instead, he provides flippant, weak responses that aren't even well thought out. The evidence is overwhelming. All of GD knows it.
2/11/2017 10:10 PM
they will re-package GD3.0 or something & offer free seasons & make up the lost revenue i am sure. thats how it goes
2/11/2017 10:11 PM
Dude. Guy is obviously cheating, offers obviously false explanation and the answer is just "ok well don't do it again"? Even though he's done it multiple times?

This is ridiculous. No part of this "it's just my son" story makes sense. (He didn't say it was his son because he was a minor at the time? LOL what were you protecting him from? It's not like you would have had to disclose his social security number.) He cheated and got busted. Complete crap. Enforce the rules or just don't but her having any.
2/11/2017 10:14 PM
I updated my ticket telling them the punishment is NOTHING and they are going to lose a lot of customers, including me.
2/11/2017 10:16 PM
personally i have redirected my anger. you cant blame a dog for being a dog, it is what it is however, this is not a case of if you ain't rubbing you ain't racing, this is a team that has a second car that's sole purpose is to crash the competition while letting the lead car get the glory & the governing body is complicit in its acceptance. that's the kicker for me.
2/11/2017 10:28 PM (edited)
As a former coach in GD I wonder if WIS cares about losing customers. I left because my team had 2 years of automatic renewal and a glitch for some reason did not renew the seasons. Customer service acknowledged it was not my fault and it wiped out my playoff money and they refused to correct it. I had planned on coming back to GD in the near future but after reading all of this will likely not. It's a shame that paying customers that are honest and want a fun pastime experience how this organization makes decisions not in the best interests of their customers. I guess my question is this, do you think tigerpark is the only coach that has 2 teams in the same region or world? I know he has been caught but this can't or won't now stop others.
2/11/2017 10:43 PM
My whole thing is that for a reasonable dude there just isn't incentive to pay double just to get some pats on the back in forums. I mean this game would be no fun if I was cheating. It takes a sad soul to cheat at this game. It means that the recognition is worth more than the fun of the game to that person.
2/11/2017 10:52 PM
" I guess my question is this, do you think tigerpark is the only coach that has 2 teams in the same region or world? I know he has been caught but this can't or won't now stop others."

its the one thats egregious thats for sure. they have the absolute ability to discern that two owners in the same world are paying with the same card. When i first signed up for "Parks" (now Trout/Brett) in HBD it was a new world with two or three spots left for new owners. I paid for me & my office mate to get in the same world before it closed..they held it up b/c it was on the same card. we had to prove we were two separate individuals before they approved it...we have maintained those teams for 20 seasons btw & have had only one trade with each other since. & its the only world we are both in ( i am the commish btw & run a really great lg & my team is now available based on this incident - see the classifieds) So they w/o question know when theres a conflict. which ticks me off now that it comes out that when i presented the original case that wasnt investigated or taken into account or even acknowledged in any site mail to me. even worse it was allowed to perpetuate 11 season later.
2/11/2017 10:59 PM (edited)
Posted by raginirish on 2/11/2017 10:16:00 PM (view original):
I updated my ticket telling them the punishment is NOTHING and they are going to lose a lot of customers, including me.
I edited my ticket as well.

While I'm not leaving (I'm addicted, what can I say), I knew this would be the reaction if they were too lenient.

I doubt anything further will happen. I'm sure they hope he either leaves on his own, or the backlash dies down, before they lose too many customers.
2/11/2017 11:33 PM
Posted by jibe717 on 2/11/2017 10:06:00 PM (view original):
I suggest collusion in Leahy be used. Just my .02. By everyone against someone.
Gonna be interesting to see if TP faces some of his own medicine in the future.
2/11/2017 11:34 PM
Posted by chetty1963 on 2/11/2017 11:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by raginirish on 2/11/2017 10:16:00 PM (view original):
I edited my ticket as well.

While I'm not leaving (I'm addicted, what can I say), I knew this would be the reaction if they were too lenient.

I doubt anything further will happen. I'm sure they hope he either leaves on his own, or the backlash dies down, before they lose too many customers.
exactly.
2/11/2017 11:36 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Open dialogue with Tigerpark Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.