Wake Forest #1 against UCLA #2 Topic

At least UCLA won! (Insert Nelson laugh here --->) HA HA!
8/10/2017 2:17 AM
Posted by Arfy on 8/10/2017 2:17:00 AM (view original):
Lady Karma doesn't like cheats I guess... now to plan for the 4peat!

and congrats on the D2 title Arfy.
8/10/2017 2:23 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by thewizard17 on 8/10/2017 2:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by buddhagamer on 8/10/2017 2:23:00 AM (view original):

I would say congrats except all you've done is ***** about it the whole time, not to mention you were the one that created this witch hunt.. Take your title and shove it up your ***.
You made your bed... now lie in it.

Nobody twisted your arm for you to do what you did, WIS didn't punish you for it either, so man up and take some responsibility.
8/10/2017 2:35 AM

I would say congrats except all you've done is ***** about it the whole time, not to mention you were the one that created this witch hunt.. Take your title and shove it up your ***.
Spoken with class and grace in the true spirit of sportsmanship.

Outstanding.
8/10/2017 3:54 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/9/2017 10:25:00 PM (view original):
To be fair, this is zorzii

Lol. Mike, come on, he beat me in the ct I said great game, good luck.
8/10/2017 6:38 AM
recriminations aside

1. point made above is correct - low WE guys would NOT have inevitably reached full potential

2. ability to goose WE had other effects - like someone using this glitch can sign - cheaper - low WE guys and have more resources to sign others

3. not hard to identify major users of the glitch - just search for WE improvements over some very high level. Would not catch all, but would work reasonably well. Reset those players

4. But all of that aside, Support needs to come out and say what they decide as they said they would announce.
8/10/2017 6:50 AM
After posting your exchange with CS, what's the point? Anyone paying attention knows they are going to do nothing. What you're insisting is akin to catching a child with a dozen cookies in his hand and insisting that he admit he got them out of the cookie jar. It's pointless.
8/10/2017 8:28 AM
finishing as runner up is still a nice prestige boost. finishing second in the NT is also worth some free seasons, so there has been in effect a monetary reward given for exploiting this bug and for WIS's failure to do literally anything here. this user will reap unwarranted gains for seasons to come from this.

i am really disappointed in WIS for their total lack of resolution here and letting it play out the way they did. i get the witch hunt aspect, and i don't see a need to ban anybody over this or anything extreme, but the most blatantly goosed players could have been easily discovered and reset or replaced with walk-ons. a player starting in the teens in WE and ending up in the 90s is just absurd and a huge--and unfair--windfall for the user for all the reasons mamxet stated.
8/10/2017 8:57 AM
WifS created the "witch hunt" when they started a thread asking the userbase to either A) confess B) report.

I managed to avoid the temptation to check the high WE teams I faced in the Smith NT. But it sucks that it was even on my mind to do so.
8/10/2017 9:26 AM

You do realize that in order for it to be a witch hunt you would have to be at least mostly innocent, right?

I mean seriously, you got caught red handed. Everybody knows you were a cheating *****. You could have asked WIS to recuse you from postseason play. That would really be manning up. You could at least apologize and exhibit some contrition. It's an internet message board. You could fake that and nobody would know.

The attitude you're taking is utterly pathetic. Getting mad at the people who exposed you for cheating? It's not their fault. This response exhibits an utter lack of responsibility. Again, it's an internet game/message board. Likely you don't care about the respect of anybody else here. Which is good. After this it would take you many, many years to rebuild that.
8/10/2017 9:41 AM

Titles. 3 of them.
8/10/2017 9:43 AM

Thanks! Congrats to you as well!
8/10/2017 10:37 AM
Congrats to Bath. Three peating is a tough feat.
8/10/2017 10:44 AM

#alwaysclassy

#livingintheslime

#youdaMAN
8/10/2017 11:03 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...9 Next ▸
Wake Forest #1 against UCLA #2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.