April 1?
4/1/2018 7:08 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by cubcub113 on 4/1/2018 7:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by runnrun on 4/1/2018 2:53:00 PM (view original):
MikeT might of been a source of criticism in the forums. But he has been playing for 15 years and was always willing to help players in need. Because some snowflake had his feelings hurt he is moving on. Another long term player who will be gone soon.
are you trump?
LOL, yeah cause Mike finally hurt someone's feelings. GTFO dumbass.
4/1/2018 7:23 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 4/1/2018 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mullycj on 4/1/2018 5:28:00 PM (view original):
He was a tool. Good riddance.
Now can we get back to spud denying he has two accounts?
The weird part about this is that he gets joy out of trying to deny it while posting under both accounts. He should just give it up. Everybody knows, and no one cares.

It's also interesting that "coach spud" only posts in threads, when l8or20 comments, someone mentions about the two accounts, and out of no where "coach spud" pops up and defends himself. Goofy
Geez, you guys are so eff'ed up. Of course I have other accounts, always said so, so my teams don't get targeted any more, but the poor slob you pick on isn't one of them.

"It's also interesting that "coach spud" only posts in threads, when l8or20 comments" like this thread? Hahaha you guys are so eff'ed up.
4/2/2018 1:22 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/1/2018 5:00:00 PM (view original):

WIfs meetup at Wrigley----MikeT is the lard *** on the right, Kermit is wearing the dorky hat
That’s ******* crazy! Totally wasn’t what I expected him to look like.

Anyways, he was toxic, but this is the ******* Internet, you get butthurt, you close the tab.

#BringBackDykeT
4/2/2018 2:13 AM (edited)
guy on the left, trucker bill or someone

good guy who quit the site when he got tired of it as i recall
4/2/2018 4:47 AM
CHI crowd, high and tight circa Y2K

mike *****'s bullsh*t sending a snot rocket straight to the back of kermit's calculator

the legend is ceez organized this brewfest and got kicked out before the game started
4/2/2018 5:01 AM (edited)
bosux bill was just as obnoxious

sounds like Safeco Fest in two weeks
4/2/2018 5:01 AM
Posted by CoachSpud on 4/2/2018 1:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by topdogggbm on 4/1/2018 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mullycj on 4/1/2018 5:28:00 PM (view original):
He was a tool. Good riddance.
Now can we get back to spud denying he has two accounts?
The weird part about this is that he gets joy out of trying to deny it while posting under both accounts. He should just give it up. Everybody knows, and no one cares.

It's also interesting that "coach spud" only posts in threads, when l8or20 comments, someone mentions about the two accounts, and out of no where "coach spud" pops up and defends himself. Goofy
Geez, you guys are so eff'ed up. Of course I have other accounts, always said so, so my teams don't get targeted any more, but the poor slob you pick on isn't one of them.

"It's also interesting that "coach spud" only posts in threads, when l8or20 comments" like this thread? Hahaha you guys are so eff'ed up.
You need help.
4/2/2018 6:19 AM
“Targeted”.. LMAO

Like you or ANY of your teams would be worth the effort. You need some extra thick tin foil in that world you live in spudster?

4/2/2018 6:49 AM
Posted by mullycj on 4/2/2018 6:49:00 AM (view original):
“Targeted”.. LMAO

Like you or ANY of your teams would be worth the effort. You need some extra thick tin foil in that world you live in spudster?

They're all out to get me man!
4/2/2018 7:12 AM
Hope it is only temporary. He was an enjoyable read for the most part.
4/2/2018 9:26 AM
Posted by wvufan76 on 4/2/2018 9:26:00 AM (view original):
Hope it is only temporary. He was an enjoyable read for the most part.
Good riddance
4/2/2018 3:47 PM
If he is gone, its a shame - he was wrong on lots of stuff, often annoying, but often interesting - and diverse views are good

dont know what he allegedly did

hope he isnt leaving in a way that is contrary to positions he espoused strongly
4/2/2018 4:09 PM
MikeT and I went at it quite hard back in the early days of HD. I’m not gonna say I was ever a fan of his, I’m not going to miss him much, but I did see where he was a help to people on the forums about 15% of the time. I guess his negative energy was too much for the positive energy to shine enough to keep him here.

That said to be banned from the forums is tough to do and if he was warned that many times and still continued his forum demeanor.... I have little pity for him.
4/3/2018 3:35 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.