The NEW LEFT...Can't make this stuff up Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 8/1/2018 4:05:00 PM (view original):
"I will stand shoulder to shoulder with each and every modern Muslim against their oppressors. "

LMAO!!! That you ignored that part of my post. But let's say I am against them --- Devil's Advocate. How does that change the fact that every predominantly Muslim country is either a social, financial or military disaster? And why would I want that for Israel?
I told you the first time you asked this question, Lebanon is a majority Muslim country that isn't a disaster.
8/1/2018 4:13 PM
But it is. Child labor and treatment of Palestinians in that country. Child labor is pretty ridiculous and that was your best example. Weak. And it’s barely a majority. BARELY.
8/1/2018 4:30 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/1/2018 4:30:00 PM (view original):
But it is. Child labor and treatment of Palestinians in that country. Child labor is pretty ridiculous and that was your best example. Weak. And it’s barely a majority. BARELY.
Funny that you would site exploiting child labor and treating Palestinians badly as a sign that a country is a disaster. Hmmm, wonder if Israel also suffers from those very specific issues????

Israeli restrictions on Palestinian land-use, freedom of movement, and market access, have generated unemployment and poverty in the Jordan Valley and the rest of the occupied West Bank, and left few opportunities for hundreds of Palestinian families other than to send their children to work on the farms of illegal settlements, where many of their parents also work. Knowing that families rely on the work, Israeli settler employers exploit Palestinian workers, including children, while Israel turns a blind eye.

8/1/2018 4:36 PM
Apartheid State
8/1/2018 4:49 PM
These are people who live in Lebanon. Arabs who live in Israel have the same rights as Jews. False equivalency. Funny that you want Israel to become mostly Muslim.
8/1/2018 4:50 PM
Say I give you Lebanon. That’s one out of 53... make you feel better?
8/1/2018 4:52 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/1/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
These are people who live in Lebanon. Arabs who live in Israel have the same rights as Jews. False equivalency. Funny that you want Israel to become mostly Muslim.
What???

You said treating Palestinians poorly and problems with child labor mean that a country is a disaster.

Those characteristics are present in both Israel and Lebanon.
8/1/2018 4:52 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Idiot you are comparing people who live in Lebanon to those in Palestine. Israeli citizens who are Arabs have the same rights as those who live in Israel. These are not Israeli Citizens.

again one for 53 is bad and Labanon is barely Muslim. Let’s see what happens as that majority grows.

8/1/2018 4:59 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/1/2018 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Idiot you are comparing people who live in Lebanon to those in Palestine. Israeli citizens who are Arabs have the same rights as those who live in Israel. These are not Israeli Citizens.

again one for 53 is bad and Labanon is barely Muslim. Let’s see what happens as that majority grows.

Wait?

Comparing people who live in Lebanon to people who live...where?
8/1/2018 5:03 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2018 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/1/2018 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Say I give you Lebanon. That’s one out of 53... make you feel better?
Nope. I want you to say that Israel is a disaster. Be consistent. Or are you really THAT bigoted against Muslims?
Then I give you nothing. Israel is the beacon of light in the Middle East. All mostly Muslim countries are disasters and you are a complete tool.

progress...
8/1/2018 5:09 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2018 5:03:00 PM (view original):

Wait?

In Palestine. You dumbass. Keep up.
8/1/2018 5:10 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Idiot. Palestinians who live in Lebanon are deprived of many. Basic human rights. Palestinians who LIVE in Israel are not.

Israel is 30th on the Democracy Index. You dumbass.
Classified as the only Democracy in the Middle East.

You are dumb. And a Leftist.

8/1/2018 5:14 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2018 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/1/2018 5:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2018 5:03:00 PM (view original):

Wait?

In Palestine. You dumbass. Keep up.
Palestine is a country???
It has an Olympic Team it’s something. It’s citizens are not part of Israel. Moron.

The territory or state. Still not the same as Lebanon. But nice try.

progress
8/1/2018 5:14 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...45 Next ▸
The NEW LEFT...Can't make this stuff up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.