Democrats are the YOU problem party Topic

Oh, on the way home buy gas for someone else if you stop to buy gas for yourself, and/or buy someone else's groceries when you stop to buy your own.
11/8/2018 1:07 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/8/2018 1:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/8/2018 12:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/8/2018 12:46:00 PM (view original):
What's going to happen to them all while the asylum process plays out? Who is supporting them? Who is feeding them? Who is addressing their health?

tang - you're being as totally moronic as b_l today. NOBODY is saying there should be zero asylum, just that there is a right way and a wrong way to go about applying for it. Dumber than that is yo claiming that everything we buy for ourselves or our family we should also buy for others. Even you need to see how loony that is. Is that how we support the caravan? We require anyone who buys a house once the caravan reaches the border to buy the people in the caravan one too? Any business that hires a new employee once the caravan arrives has to hire a caravan member too? Holy sheit that's off-the-charts idiotic.
?? What is the right way?
What, you don't think there are "right" and "wrong" ways to do things? You think rules and procedures are just for your amusement? You've gone full-b_l today, haven't you?

Go buy someone else lunch, since I'm sure you bought lunch for yourself, or have you realized how stupid your comment was?
I was asking a question. You said there was a 'right way' to apply for asylum. What is it?
11/8/2018 1:14 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/8/2018 1:03:00 PM (view original):
So you want them "held in detention or released in the US" for "likely years"? Again, why pays for that? You keep posting stupid sheit just to argue instead of trying to make any point or answer any question whatsoever. Again, I truly hope you are not actually this stupid.
Pays for what? Detention? I'm ok with a release pending hearing if cost is your concern.
11/8/2018 1:22 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/8/2018 12:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/8/2018 10:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/8/2018 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, that is basically the definition of selfish.
So if I buy a computer for my daughter vs. some random kid it makes me selfish? LOL.
If you buy a computer for your daughter but then say you don't have money to help other people, that is selfish.
What? Are you serious? Her school requires her to have a computer. Because I have the means to afford it but not the means to afford and help people I don't know I am selfish?

wylie, what are your thoughts on this?
11/8/2018 2:32 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/8/2018 1:22:00 PM (view original):
So you want them "held in detention or released in the US" for "likely years"? Again, why pays for that? You keep posting stupid sheit just to argue instead of trying to make any point or answer any question whatsoever. Again, I truly hope you are not actually this stupid.
Pays for what? Detention? I'm ok with a release pending hearing if cost is your concern.
Release where? In the US?
11/8/2018 2:32 PM
What's going to happen to them all while the asylum process plays out? Who is supporting them? Who is feeding them? Who is addressing their health?

tang - you're being as totally moronic as b_l today. NOBODY is saying there should be zero asylum, just that there is a right way and a wrong way to go about applying for it. Dumber than that is yo claiming that everything we buy for ourselves or our family we should also buy for others. Even you need to see how loony that is. Is that how we support the caravan? We require anyone who buys a house once the caravan reaches the border to buy the people in the caravan one too? Any business that hires a new employee once the caravan arrives has to hire a caravan member too? Holy sheit that's off-the-charts idiotic.
You file paperwork and you state why you deserve asylum. What my parents did in the 70s. They didn't march to the border and say "let us in". Do you want to let all 30k in? What is your solution?
11/8/2018 2:33 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/8/2018 2:33:00 PM (view original):

You file paperwork and you state why you deserve asylum. What my parents did in the 70s. They didn't march to the border and say "let us in". Do you want to let all 30k in? What is your solution?
What if your family is in danger due to a gang?
11/8/2018 2:37 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/8/2018 2:32:00 PM (view original):
Yep.
11/8/2018 2:40 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/8/2018 2:40:00 PM (view original):
Yep.
Fine. Can 10 stay at your house? Because few if any actually come back for the real hearings. No. You want them to stay at some nebulous place and have their kids educations be paid for by some nebulous $$. What if it is 1million people not 30k? Still OK? I thought you said border security was important?

You sound like you're pro open borders. See it is a YOU problem. But how about these illegals stay with you and you support them until their hearing. Would you still be cool with that? Make it a ME problem? I doubt it very much.
11/8/2018 2:43 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/8/2018 2:37:00 PM (view original):

What if your family is in danger due to a gang?
You apply and wait. Many families may or may not be in danger. There is a process. If you want to change the process then have Congress change it. Elections have consequences and people elected DJT because they want tighter border security.
11/8/2018 2:44 PM

A) It's not 30,000. Last time a caravan arrived like this it ended up being a few hundred people.

B) They go to the border and apply for asylum. That's really the only way to do it.

PS - I remember you throwing a fit about migrants facing all kinds of dangers on their trip to the US. So many dangers that, in your opinion, they should lose their children as punishment. The reason they caravan is safety. Seems like you'd back it.
11/8/2018 2:45 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/8/2018 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Yep.
Fine. Can 10 stay at your house? Because few if any actually come back for the real hearings. No. You want them to stay at some nebulous place and have their kids educations be paid for by some nebulous $$. What if it is 1million people not 30k? Still OK? I thought you said border security was important?

You sound like you're pro open borders. See it is a YOU problem. But how about these illegals stay with you and you support them until their hearing. Would you still be cool with that? Make it a ME problem? I doubt it very much.
There you go making **** up again.

Almost all return for their hearings. They want to stay legally.

The law allows for asylum. Allowing people to seek asylum is 1) not "open borders" and 2) part of what makes America great. I thought that was your dude's goal?
11/8/2018 2:47 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/8/2018 2:45:00 PM (view original):

A) It's not 30,000. Last time a caravan arrived like this it ended up being a few hundred people.

B) They go to the border and apply for asylum. That's really the only way to do it.

PS - I remember you throwing a fit about migrants facing all kinds of dangers on their trip to the US. So many dangers that, in your opinion, they should lose their children as punishment. The reason they caravan is safety. Seems like you'd back it.
A) How many is it? You don't know you're guessing as am I.

B) Apply. But you cannot come in. My parents applied and had to wait in the Soviet Union not in America.

C) I said it was unsafe for kids and that parents didn't care. That was proven but that is outside the scope of this thread.

Now are you OK with 10 of the poor migrants staying with YOU and YOU paying for ALL their bill until the hearings? Yes or No? I am certainly NOT OK with it. Or are you stating some nebulous $$ should pay for them. I am the son of immigrants (idiot and *****) as you call them. They did everything by the book and that is how it should be done.
11/8/2018 2:48 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/8/2018 2:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/8/2018 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Yep.

There you go making **** up again.

Almost all return for their hearings. They want to stay legally.

The law allows for asylum. Allowing people to seek asylum is 1) not "open borders" and 2) part of what makes America great. I thought that was your dude's goal?
So if 1 million people come to the US seeking Asylum all should be let in? 30% don't show up. The ICE stats are pretty staggering. All set. They need to do so IMO how my parents did it. LEGALLY. No burden on the US taxpayer. ZERO.
11/8/2018 2:52 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/8/2018 12:12:00 PM (view original):
Many people within the caravan are on record as saying what they hope for when they reach the US border. You two going to try to pretend they're not hoping for asylum, or at the very least aid? You want to claim they're just on a mass fitness kick? Please quit posting such stupid things just to be argumentative.
When did anyone say they are currently breaking any law? More BS b_l mumbo-jumbo to try to avoid talking about facts and truths.
hoping for asylum and expecting asylum are not the same thing
11/8/2018 2:57 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...18 Next ▸
Democrats are the YOU problem party Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.