My observation Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 10/17/2020 7:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 10/17/2020 4:36:00 PM (view original):
For the record, I 100% disavow this idiot. Ok, back to retirement.
if you were really retired, you wouldn't know about this idiot.
+1
10/17/2020 7:29 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/17/2020 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/17/2020 2:10:00 PM (view original):
do we really believe, all of us reasonable people here that harsh lockdown measures that put so many people out of work and forced mask usage, social distancing isolation (increased overdose and depression rates!) , chemical hand sanitizers (do you see all the warnings that came out?) and then adding to this forced vaccinations that have heavy metals, cancer cells, genetically modified DNA, aborted fetus cells and then as mentioned nano tracking technology is the solution for a virus with a 99.96% survival rate? it is 2020 can't we be smarter than this? how much money will bill gates make if he makes a vaccination enforced to take all over the world? (coming vaccination ID cards?) . i'm not judging anyone here, but doesnt this concern all of you?
No, I'm not concerned at all.

Who is in on this conspiracy? Like what's the central premise? That all of the world governments are serving Bill Gates?
have you looked into any of his interviews guy is a certified creep trying to vaccinate the world, you got to ask why
10/18/2020 12:23 AM
Get lost creep.
10/18/2020 12:25 AM
Posted by dino27 on 10/18/2020 12:25:00 AM (view original):
Get lost creep.
im not sure how that's being a creep, it is just crazy how people can call a thing a conspiracy and that discredits any of us that have to want to question it further. it's not a hoax but it's a virus , look up how they occur, we do not need lockdowns
10/18/2020 12:28 AM
This is the same schmuck this name was in one open baseball league with his other name guitar guy.
big surprise.

boring dope infatuated with French history.
10/18/2020 12:30 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 10/17/2020 4:36:00 PM (view original):
For the record, I 100% disavow this idiot. Ok, back to retirement.
once again what have I said that would be idiotic?
10/18/2020 12:30 AM
It’s sad these dopey morons and anti social ignoramases keeping talking lockdown just about every is open to some extent or completely.

wearing masks is not a lockdown.
10/18/2020 12:33 AM
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/18/2020 12:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/17/2020 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/17/2020 2:10:00 PM (view original):
do we really believe, all of us reasonable people here that harsh lockdown measures that put so many people out of work and forced mask usage, social distancing isolation (increased overdose and depression rates!) , chemical hand sanitizers (do you see all the warnings that came out?) and then adding to this forced vaccinations that have heavy metals, cancer cells, genetically modified DNA, aborted fetus cells and then as mentioned nano tracking technology is the solution for a virus with a 99.96% survival rate? it is 2020 can't we be smarter than this? how much money will bill gates make if he makes a vaccination enforced to take all over the world? (coming vaccination ID cards?) . i'm not judging anyone here, but doesnt this concern all of you?
No, I'm not concerned at all.

Who is in on this conspiracy? Like what's the central premise? That all of the world governments are serving Bill Gates?
have you looked into any of his interviews guy is a certified creep trying to vaccinate the world, you got to ask why
So that's a no on all three of my questions; your only evidence here is that Bill Gates is kind of sus?
10/18/2020 12:54 AM
I mean have you watched plan-demic? there's quite some evidence there. one of the main people who are sources for it worked with Fauci. one again youtube keeps censoring, you have to ask why? I think Trump is a good man but I don't think he's been a good leader about the "pandemic" or some of the other contentiousness. biden is ok but I don't know if he will be against all the violent protesters everywhere
10/18/2020 10:53 AM
Seriously, tang?
10/18/2020 11:13 AM
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/18/2020 10:53:00 AM (view original):
I mean have you watched plan-demic? there's quite some evidence there. one of the main people who are sources for it worked with Fauci. one again youtube keeps censoring, you have to ask why? I think Trump is a good man but I don't think he's been a good leader about the "pandemic" or some of the other contentiousness. biden is ok but I don't know if he will be against all the violent protesters everywhere
Anyone who says Trump is a good man is NOT a good person. Get some help.
10/18/2020 11:29 AM
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/18/2020 10:53:00 AM (view original):
Instead of telling me to watch some random documentary, why not just answer the questions?

If you believe in an idea, actually defend it instead of referring to some other source.
10/18/2020 12:24 PM
as i am not of the type to be a analytic numbers type guy i like visual intuitive evidence. this is probably because i meditate a lot. what has spoken and i think the best i have seen is the plan-demic and plan-demic 2 videos there is so much corruption and money to be made all the while just causing autism rates to skyrocket so far up. i cannot recommend enough that you watch the "awaken with JP" youtube channel. its really important to disconnect from the sources that brainwash youself and to be still with yourself and think for yourself. i'm not trying to be rude but this is how I think things are
10/18/2020 12:39 PM
Posted by dino27 on 10/18/2020 12:33:00 AM (view original):
It’s sad these dopey morons and anti social ignoramases keeping talking lockdown just about every is open to some extent or completely.

wearing masks is not a lockdown.
do you understand how much masks decrease your oxygen levels and how dangerous that is? new world order just trying to see how much they can get away with yet
10/18/2020 12:41 PM
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/18/2020 12:39:00 PM (view original):
as i am not of the type to be a analytic numbers type guy i like visual intuitive evidence. this is probably because i meditate a lot. what has spoken and i think the best i have seen is the plan-demic and plan-demic 2 videos there is so much corruption and money to be made all the while just causing autism rates to skyrocket so far up. i cannot recommend enough that you watch the "awaken with JP" youtube channel. its really important to disconnect from the sources that brainwash youself and to be still with yourself and think for yourself. i'm not trying to be rude but this is how I think things are
Who is in on this conspiracy? What's the central premise? Are all of the world governments are serving Bill Gates?
10/18/2020 12:52 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
My observation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.