New Zealand Terrorist Attack Topic

Posted by tangplay on 9/9/2021 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Washington STATE doesn't control LOCAL police budgets.

Firing employees who are unvaccinated will improve the general quality of teachers, police, and doctors (especially).
Could you please elaborate on your second point?
9/9/2021 9:40 PM
here lemme help

given any room

the quality of a teacher guard nurse transacting there varies indirectly as death occurs
9/9/2021 10:09 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 9/9/2021 10:10:00 PM (view original):
here lemme help

given any room

the quality of a teacher guard nurse transacting there varies indirectly as death occurs
IOW, dead teachers aren't effective instructors?
Seriously?
9/9/2021 11:09 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 9/9/2021 9:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/9/2021 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Washington STATE doesn't control LOCAL police budgets.

Firing employees who are unvaccinated will improve the general quality of teachers, police, and doctors (especially).
Could you please elaborate on your second point?
Those who would refuse a vaccinate mandate are far more likely to be stupid and/or incompetent, especially unvaccinated people who are DOCTORS AND TEACHERS. Firing these employees and hopefully replacing them with vaccinated individuals would increase the average quality of those fields.

I don't want teachers, doctors, and police who lack basic critical thinking skills or who are locked in a misinformation bubble. Firing those who are (and offering an incentive to change those behaviors) would be a positive action.
9/10/2021 12:43 AM
Wow. Are you in your 20s?
9/10/2021 12:56 AM
Yes; what's your point?
9/10/2021 1:00 AM
Posted by Got_Worms on 9/9/2021 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/8/2021 11:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Got_Worms on 9/8/2021 2:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/8/2021 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/8/2021 6:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/8/2021 12:05:00 AM (view original):
Guns in the house factually, provably INCREASE your chances of dying, whether by accident or by suicide. If you have a gun in your home, you are more likely to die. The odds that you defeat a home invasion or stop a shooting are nonexistent. The odds that you kill yourself in a brief moment of depression are high.

To reiterate, and again, I must say that this has been PROVEN: If you buy a gun and put it in your home, you have just increased your chances of death.
You might be right. The case against my earlier comment. . is also strong

IDK. really. I don't want to own one,because if I use it, even in defence, I would kill someone. Not that good a shot so would aim for center of mass. So much is pro and con, yay and nay
Just don't buy a gun. If you're in a dangerous situation, odds are the police are going to be the best option for you. Let them help and get the **** out of the way.
Police are becoming less reliable due to the defund police movement. Heck, in Washington State, cops can't even pursue suspects anymore!
A handful of police budgets had some of their budget cut, and most of that has gone back to normal by now.
What are you talking about? In Washington State, they're looking to slash police budgets even further.

Fuhrer Jay Inslee has mandated that all state employees get vaccinated by October 18 or they will be fired.

We're about to lose a ton of nurses, doctors, teachers, police, fire, etc.
Fuhrer Jay Inslee. Uh huh.

I used to respect you.
9/10/2021 5:55 AM
In my County (in AZ), according to a knowledgeable source, Banner Health's employee vaccination RATE is 30%!!
That's 70% NON-vaccinated. Of the 70% a FULL 50% of them state they won't get vaccinated at all, even IF they lose their jobs!

I have a neighbor who is one of the 70%.
She is the HEAD of their home nursing program.

She has always claimed she will NOT get the shot and would quit her job IF it came to that.
She and her husband have a blended family (like the Brady Bunch). They have 4 kids, 2 each boys and girls.
The weekend before last they hosted a big birthday celebration for one of their daughters, along with some other community members birthdays.
It was a well attended bash.................in a community (and group of people) largely refusing vaccinations.

The latest news................... She, her husband, and all 4 of their children have now come down with Covid - 19!!
No word yet on how many others are sick because of their hosting of this (super-spreader) event.

Also, no word yet on her status as a Banner Health employee.
Or IF she will recover enough to even go back to work................IF she accepts vaccination!
9/10/2021 8:53 AM
loudmouth crybaby patriots always willing to fight a war with bullets against outsiders

syris somalis iraqis afghanis serbis haitis bosnis panamees grenadees lebanese viet namese korees germanese japanese dominicans mexicans chinamans cubos samos philippos yaquis garzese lakota crow

on they could go

but they would rather die than take a shot for their countrymen

freedomese!
9/10/2021 2:23 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/7/2021 2:18:00 PM (view original):
New Zealand enacts sweeping gun control. A guy comes into a store with intent to kill. Stabs 6 people with a knife. 0 dead.

If this was America, they would likely have fatalities from this, because it would have most likely been a shooting.

Food for thought.
Picking and choosing isolated events from page D12 of the newspaper is not the ideal mathematical way to predict the behavior of 7 billion people, or even 310 million, or even 30,000. How many times has somebody justly shot a murderous assailant attacking them with a knife? That has happened at least once, and more likely 10+ times just in the US this week. The reality is our shining example here was on the other side of the world with 6(!) people alive because somebody was beyond incompetent at stabbing
9/10/2021 2:54 PM
Nice Bags!
9/10/2021 2:54 PM
9/10/2021 3:07 PM
Posted by ab90 on 9/10/2021 2:54:00 PM (view original):
New Zealand enacts sweeping gun control. A guy comes into a store with intent to kill. Stabs 6 people with a knife. 0 dead.

If this was America, they would likely have fatalities from this, because it would have most likely been a shooting.

Food for thought.
Picking and choosing isolated events from page D12 of the newspaper is not the ideal mathematical way to predict the behavior of 7 billion people, or even 310 million, or even 30,000. How many times has somebody justly shot a murderous assailant attacking them with a knife? That has happened at least once, and more likely 10+ times just in the US this week. The reality is our shining example here was on the other side of the world with 6(!) people alive because somebody was beyond incompetent at stabbing
In reality, it's the opposite. Cases of righteous self-defense or a private citizen stopping a terror attack with a gun are exaggerated in the media. I'm not saying that this case PROVES that gun control is a great policy. It's just one interesting example of what terror attacks look like when guns are regulated. Knives are less deadly than guns in a mass killing scenario.
9/10/2021 3:30 PM

Food for thought.
He came to a food store unarmed and got a knife from
the knife Dept and tried out the knife.
he was a distracted shopper and it is insane to say he came into the store with the intent to kill.
9/10/2021 8:02 PM
From my understanding, the guy was an ISIS supporter. He was specifically trying to carry out a terror attack.
9/10/2021 10:12 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...19 Next ▸
New Zealand Terrorist Attack Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.