The Future of GUESS Topic

Thanks Bob, you're truly a class act! I wish you well in future endeavors!
6/5/2023 8:44 PM
Thanks a million, Bob, for all your efforts. Your contribution to the game was truly incalculable.

Not sure it's worth playing without the GUESS reports! A monumental loss...
6/6/2023 1:30 AM
Me too, what they said.
6/6/2023 3:20 PM
Thank you, Bob, for all your contributions! You made WIS a better game.
6/6/2023 3:27 PM
6/6/2023 6:34 PM
We all knew this day would come. Farewell, Bob! I think I can speak for many of us that say GUESS is the best part of the GD experience.
6/6/2023 6:57 PM
Thank you everyone, for the kind words.

I *did* put one Amazon ad back on the web page -- for George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass". It felt appropriate. :)
6/8/2023 1:07 AM
Posted by hurlicane on 6/6/2023 1:30:00 AM (view original):
Thanks a million, Bob, for all your efforts. Your contribution to the game was truly incalculable.

Not sure it's worth playing without the GUESS reports! A monumental loss..
6/8/2023 12:30 PM
Posted by jayhawkgrant on 6/8/2023 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by hurlicane on 6/6/2023 1:30:00 AM (view original):

Not sure it's worth playing without the GUESS reports! A monumental loss..
THIS!
6/8/2023 12:49 PM
Someone could start a business called "all the things WIS is too stupid or lazy to do"

A $20 a month subscription for all sports?
6/8/2023 1:38 PM
They could post an ad for someone to put together something similar to GDREPORTS and have to pay them a very minimal charge. Some numbers guys out there would probably enjoy it.
6/8/2023 2:02 PM
Thanks, Bob, for all your hard work and you will be truly missed!
6/8/2023 4:06 PM
BOB !!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! OK enough of the crap. Well an other era of modern day football comes to a close. Bobs posts and GUESS reports helped this game be a game worth playing. The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat . May the bird of paradise fly up your nose. OK enough of the serious stuff.

Thanks a mill and break a leg. slerrrrrrrrrrp
6/9/2023 11:12 PM
Thanks Bob. All of your work was appreciated.
6/10/2023 10:53 AM
Bob, I have a legit question. If we ALL paid you a go fundme page help guide someone to take over guess reports. Would you be interested? It’s such a valuable tool that I feel people will pay for your time to hand the torch over to someone else. And not just small donations. I feel like we could raise a healthy amount for your “retirement”.
6/10/2023 2:32 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
The Future of GUESS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.