Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by mixtroy on 6/17/2017 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/16/2017 9:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 6/16/2017 3:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/15/2017 10:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/15/2017 6:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/15/2017 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Trump seems very worried.
I think you've said that dozens of time in this thread.

What has been the result each time?
Well, he does seem worried. I don't think we're going to get a final "result" anytime soon but Trump went from not personally under investigation to now personally under investigation.
You don't KNOW that he's under investigation. Do you?

You were telling me he was under investigation for collision for months.
We know now:

"I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt"
See what i mean about Chump's lying, whining ***? Isn't he the same dumbass who admitted in the interview with lester holt that Rosenstein's recommendation played no part in him firing Comey bc he had already made up his mind to do so? All he does is cry, whine and ***** like a spoiled little child and blames other people when his **** backfires on him. If the election were held today, Hillary would pitch a shutout! But then again, you'd still have a select few of dumbasses who would vote for him again!
You take that as crying and whining, and that's ok. Trump knows libs will take it that way. He's smarter than you, that's why he's a billionaire and the president of the USA and you're not. So let me ask you.... Why do you think a smart man like Trump would intentionally post that to Twitter? I'll be impressed if you can figure it out.... But I doubt it.
6/17/2017 5:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by mixtroy on 6/17/2017 5:27:00 PM (view original):
At least SOME republicans and Chump supporters are finally waking up and smelling the coffee and accepting the fact that they were conned and made a huge mistake. Republicans and his base supporters are jumping ship!!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.newsweek.com/trumps-latest-problem-base-republicans-are-fleeing-russia-investigation-626723%253Famp%253D1&ved=0ahUKEwip88HV5cXUAhWBHD4KHQxZDIcQqUMIODAI&usg=AFQjCNG_Xor9GnVNL1Hfi3UiXlUehp04mw&sig2=hpAtMDhi9O8dkd8Y-c1KUQ@
Wow... You got all that from ONE poll!!!!! Kudos to you. Remember when something like 20 polls all had Hillary beating Trump?

I'M A BELIEVER NOW!!!!! GALLUP SAYS TRUMP IS IN TROUBLE 3.5 YEARS BEFORE REELECTION!!!
6/17/2017 5:40 PM
Here's ONE poll too....

Democrats Not Happy With Their Party's Attempts to Block Trump

Few Democrats are pleased with their own party’s attempts to oppose Donald Trump in his first 100 days as president.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that just 11% of Likely Democratic Voters believe efforts by the Democrats to oppose Trump during his first 100 days in office were successful. Twenty-four percent (24%) of Democrats think those efforts were a failure, while most (63%) say they’re somewhere in between.

6/17/2017 5:42 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/17/2017 2:14:00 PM (view original):
I understand why some people choose to block others but why must you brag about having a closed mind? You hope that Mike will not bully you or is there a reason I missed?
We're dealing with children.

Am I blocked? YES.

Do they read each and every post I make? AT LEAST ONCE.

Blocking is a joke if you don't use it, and these guys can't do it. They all peek.
6/17/2017 7:36 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 6/17/2017 7:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 6/17/2017 2:14:00 PM (view original):
I understand why some people choose to block others but why must you brag about having a closed mind? You hope that Mike will not bully you or is there a reason I missed?
We should open our minds to DougOut?
See what I mean?
6/18/2017 7:05 AM
The MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN agenda is doing very well despite the distraction of the Witch Hunt. Many new jobs, high business enthusiasm,..

...massive regulation cuts, 36 new legislative bills signed, great new S.C.Justice, and Infrastructure, Healthcare and Tax Cuts in works!

The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!

-Trump on Twitter
6/18/2017 7:54 AM
Is Trump going to continue to play the victim card for the next 3 1/2 years?
6/18/2017 9:35 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...303|304|305|306|307...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.