Another Tragedy Caused by an Armed Citizen Topic

Posted by winnerpeg on 2/25/2011 9:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/25/2011 2:15:00 AM (view original):
OK...

So why is the general belief on the left that FOX News is a propoganda arm of the Right and no one in their right nind would watch them?
Don't you mean that know one in their left mind would watch FOX News? (except you)

And besides,
why is the general belief on the right that NBC News (along with the 3 other TV news competitors) is a propaganda arm of the Left and no one in their right nind would watch them?
(my apologies for only using simplistic creativity to type this question...I'm too busy this morning to be more profound and the moment;)
It is a clearly different issue.

The right believes there is a liberal bias across the board in the media. The left belives that FOX news is a joke. You cannot compare them.
2/25/2011 5:44 PM
guns don't kill people. stupid people kill people.gun control will only make them find a different weapon.the left is so blind they refuse to see the truth that is right infront of them.they simple don't have a clue about reallity. 
2/26/2011 1:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/25/2011 5:44:00 PM (view original):
OK...

So why is the general belief on the left that FOX News is a propoganda arm of the Right and no one in their right nind would watch them?
Don't you mean that know one in their left mind would watch FOX News? (except you)

And besides,
why is the general belief on the right that NBC News (along with the 3 other TV news competitors) is a propaganda arm of the Left and no one in their right nind would watch them?
(my apologies for only using simplistic creativity to type this question...I'm too busy this morning to be more profound and the moment;)

The right believes there is a liberal bias across the board in the media. The left belives that FOX news is a joke. You cannot compare them.
So the left does not believe that FOX news has a conservative bias?

And the right believes that FOX news has a liberal bias?
2/26/2011 2:27 PM
your responses prove my point !
2/27/2011 10:53 AM
Posted by winnerpeg on 2/26/2011 2:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/25/2011 5:44:00 PM (view original):
OK...

And besides,

So the left does not believe that FOX news has a conservative bias?

And the right believes that FOX news has a liberal bias?
No.

The Right believes that on the whole and with a few notable exceptions the media in this country is slanted to the left.

The left believes that Fox isnt just biased towards the right, but a complete right wing propoganda tool.

Again they are in no way the same!
2/28/2011 1:20 AM
ha
your exclamation at the end is a farce.
but it is funny.
lol
3/5/2011 12:15 AM
Posted by winnerpeg on 3/5/2011 12:15:00 AM (view original):
ha
your exclamation at the end is a farce.
but it is funny.
lol
you made me chuckle, winner

swamp always throws that in there, as if the punctuation is going to make the case he couldn't
3/5/2011 1:20 AM
Typical liberal responses.

Since I presented a conservative viewpoint, no logic or response at all was needed from you. You believe that you are so right that the only proper response to a Conservative is a mocking joke!

I put exclamation points in the desperate hope that someone on your side will actually try to defend your sad position. I realize that you have no defense and your only response is touchy feely stuff, calls to ignore the "Anger" from the right and jokes, but I would hope that one of you would take up the challenge!

Where is the left wing Swamphawk?
3/6/2011 1:53 AM
Who said one should ignore anger?
Anger is a good thing, if used properly.
3/6/2011 2:21 AM
Who said?

Bill Press, Stephanie Miller, Ed Schultz, Randi Rhodes, James Carville, Nancy Pelosi, Antonsirious...etc!
3/6/2011 9:07 PM
Good times. I'm currently blocking every single poster on page 21.
8/11/2011 8:08 AM
Posted by antonsirius on 8/11/2011 8:08:00 AM (view original):
Good times. I'm currently blocking every single poster on page 21.
I understand why you wouldnt want to get another point of view into that narrow mind of yours.

It is much easier to just cling to your own beliefs and call everyone who disagrees stupid.

8/12/2011 3:46 AM
◂ Prev 1...30|31|32|33 Next ▸
Another Tragedy Caused by an Armed Citizen Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.