Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

6/26/2017 6:10 PM
6/26/2017 6:14 PM

WIN! WIN! WIN!
6/26/2017 6:17 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/26/2017 5:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 5:48:00 PM (view original):
This new healthcare bill is just a tax cut paid for by cutting medicaid funding. If you think that's good policy, fine, but be honest about it. Don't pretend that this bill is good for poor people.
There is no new healthcare bill dumbass.
I usually don't even open your posts, let alone respond. But this one tempted me. Are you arguing that the healthcare bill isn't "new" or are you arguing that there isn't a healthcare bill being considered by the Senate right now?
6/26/2017 6:29 PM
6/26/2017 6:41 PM
OK, lesson learned.
6/26/2017 6:45 PM

So...you wiped your server clean, and employed the use of a hammer...fired the head of the DNC and then would not allow the FBI to look at the DNC server...sold uranium to Russia and took countless millions of dollars from repressive regimes as Secretary of State...and then blamed the democrat party, women, African-American voters and Russia for losing the election because Trump was given a golden shower by Russian whores?
6/26/2017 6:50 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 4:00:00 PM (view original):
Trump's tweet is concrete evidence that he is under investigation.
Trump's tweets are not concrete evidence of anything.
6/26/2017 7:01 PM
Replying to your reply, Comey implied Trump was under investigation and Trump's tweet confirmed it.
Comey was fired BEFORE Mueller was hired.... So how does Comey know Trump is under investigation for obstruction? Is Mueller leaking info to Comey, is that what you're suggesting?

Trump confirmed in tweets that Obama was wiretapping him and that his crowd sizes were bigger than Obama's.... Does that make it fact?
6/26/2017 7:05 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/26/2017 7:01:00 PM (view original):
Trump's tweet is concrete evidence that he is under investigation.
Trump's tweets are not concrete evidence of anything.
You beat me to it. You're freaky fast, like Jimmy John's fast.
6/26/2017 7:07 PM
Posted by moy23 on 6/26/2017 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Replying to your reply, Comey implied Trump was under investigation and Trump's tweet confirmed it.
Comey was fired BEFORE Mueller was hired.... So how does Comey know Trump is under investigation for obstruction? Is Mueller leaking info to Comey, is that what you're suggesting?

Trump confirmed in tweets that Obama was wiretapping him and that his crowd sizes were bigger than Obama's.... Does that make it fact?
Nope....... Just makes him an inveterate liar.
6/26/2017 7:27 PM

Three CNN staffers resigned after the network retracted a story trying a top President Trump ally to a Russian investment bank.

Thomas Frank, the author of the story, Eric Lichtblau, an editor in the CNN investigative unit that ran the story and Lex Haris, who oversaw the unit, have all left CNN, the network reported Monday.

The story connected Anthony Scaramucci, a top proponent of Trump, to a Russian investment fund run by a bank controlled by the Kremlin.

"In the aftermath of the retraction of a story published on CNN.com, CNN has accepted the resignations of the employees involved in the story's publication," a spokesman said Monday.

^^^^Fired why?.... FAKE NEWS!!!

6/26/2017 7:27 PM
I've said it before..... The worst thing that will happen because of Trump's attack on the media is we will be left with a more honest media.

Good riddance to those 3 hacks at CNN.
6/26/2017 7:30 PM

I think it's reasonable to assume that Comey discussed what he was going to say to congress with the head of the investigation.

EDIT: to you second point, Trump's bullshit about Obama wiretapping and crowd sizes (I'm glad that you're admitting that Obama didn't wiretap him) were to benefit his own ego. There is no ego benefit to admitting that you are under investigation. Which he is.
6/26/2017 7:40 PM (edited)
Posted by bad_luck on 6/26/2017 7:40:00 PM (view original):

I think it's reasonable to assume that Comey discussed what he was going to say to congress with the head of the investigation.

EDIT: to you second point, Trump's bullshit about Obama wiretapping and crowd sizes (I'm glad that you're admitting that Obama didn't wiretap him) were to benefit his own ego. There is no ego benefit to admitting that you are under investigation. Which he is.
Everything Trump does is to benefit Trump, right?

So why would he admit he's under investigation? What's the benefit to Trump?
6/26/2017 7:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...326|327|328|329|330...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.