2016 Presidential Race Topic

Can't wait for this **** to happen at the DNC!!!!
5/18/2016 9:32 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 5/18/2016 6:44:00 PM (view original):
Quote anyone other then O'Reilly and I might take you serious. But just another of those right wing A Holes and you lose me. And for you to think that the use of the word liberal is something I should take as an insult just proves how ignorant you are. I hate so called conservapigs and I hate fascist Republicans So go F ## K yourself
No one takes you serious. You're the liberal Doug. STFU.
5/18/2016 9:44 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 5/18/2016 9:11:00 PM (view original):
What does the crime rate in Chicago have to do with Trump? Is he going to send the Army to the south side and clean it up for us when he is elected?
Well, you/the interview you cited brought this up, not me! Surely a steep rise in inner-city crime and suffering is an important issue for a Presidential candidate?...

I think the National Guard would be a much better idea than the army. The army/Trump would have a hard time getting around that annoying Posse Comitatus rule.

Also, it's time to take the Moynihan Report more seriously. The Democrats have disserved us all by distancing themselves from it (and what it shows). Another casualty of political correctness. Moynihan was a great public servant. Even William F Buckley thought so, and Moynihan was the guy who knocked his brother, James Buckley, out of the Senate.
5/18/2016 9:51 PM
trumps list of judges.... brilliant. that'll shut the #nevertrump aholes up..... that and the fact that now more than 85% of Republicans support him
5/18/2016 10:14 PM (edited)
Here's what one of the judges on his list has to say about him:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-willett-scotus-nominee-tweets-000000201.html
5/18/2016 11:42 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by The Taint on 5/18/2016 11:43:00 PM (view original):

Former GOP senator Bob Bennett lay partially paralyzed in his bed on the fourth floor of the George Washington University Hospital. He was dying.

Not 48 hours had passed since a stroke had complicated his yearlong fight against pancreatic cancer. The cancer had begun to spread again, necessitating further chemotherapy. The stroke had dealt a further blow that threatened to finish him off.

Between the hectic helter-skelter of nurses, doctors and well wishes from a long-cultivated community of friends and former aides, Bennett faced a quiet moment with his son Jim and his wife Joyce.

It was not a moment for self-pity.

Instead, with a slight slurring in his words, Bennett drew them close to express a dying wish: “Are there any Muslims in the hospital?” he asked.

“I’d love to go up to every single one of them to thank them for being in this country, and apologize to them on behalf of the Republican Party for Donald Trump,” Bennett told his wife and son, both of whom relayed this story to The Daily Beast.

https://youtu.be/y8o97SrE3pY
5/19/2016 12:17 AM
Bob Bennett is in the same party as Clinton...The Establishment Party.

RIH Bob!
5/19/2016 8:33 AM

Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump has increased his lead over Democratic front-runnerHillary Clinton, according to a new Rasmussen Reports poll released Thursday.

Trump now leads the front-runner by five points, 42 to 37 percent. The poll also found that 13 percent of respondents prefer another candidate and seven percent were undecided.

5/19/2016 9:35 AM
#trendingtrump
5/19/2016 9:36 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/19/2016 12:17:00 PM (view original):
until he releases his tax returns. then everything goes to ****.
Dont hold your breath.... He's not going to. He doesn't have to.
5/19/2016 3:01 PM
What's he hiding?
5/19/2016 3:14 PM
Trump might actually win this election in a landslide.
5/19/2016 3:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...330|331|332|333|334...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.