Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

Need to get back to my personal Twitter for food!

Went to Logan's Roadhouse on 14 and John-R. Wow lots of little stuff wrong.

1 Made an error on my order. I asked for a special way to serve the steak with stewd and fried onions, they just gave me a side of stewed onions.
2 Asked for Medim rare and got medium.
3 Paid an extra .99 cents for loaded mashed potatos, and all they did was put a small amount of cheese and a small amount of bacon. If you are going to charge make it impressive
4 Took forever on the app (fried mushrooms) and she told me it was because of a staff meeting. Meeting?? We never put people on Hold at Comcast for a meeting!
5 Had to ask for a Lemonade refill (she did ask me later if I wanted another).

The steak was good, the potatos were good, caeser salad was very good, and the dip for the app was great. The little things killed it.
9/24/2010 3:16 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I often wondered how a simple feminine hygiene product became a negative slang term.

On Wikipedia it states that although it is considered negative it is done without malice intent.
9/24/2010 5:10 PM
If this in fact is something you "often wonder about" it tells me a lot about you.
9/24/2010 5:22 PM
I am curious and always want to know what makes things work. I realize some people show no interest in the world around them.

This is a simple product that isnt really out in the public. Why did this come to mean an arrogant obnoxious jerk?
9/24/2010 6:33 PM
9/29/2010 1:26 PM
Posted by rcrusso on 9/29/2010 1:26:00 PM (view original):
"Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God the things that are God's"

No one wants people to stop helping people and charity to stop. We want it to come from people and not from a government agency that taxes beyong the abilities of Americans and attachs agenda driven strings to the money!

Glen Becks rally to Restore America raised money for a charity, remember.
9/29/2010 6:26 PM
Ever try to make your own salad dressing.

I have no idea why I got this idea. Tried for a pecan vinnegrette. Ugly. Ended up using the 1000 island in the fridge. Was too oily and the pecans didnt seem to become part of the dressing.
9/29/2010 6:29 PM
Did the Soup and Salad bar at Big Boys...

Sometimes you forget how good the soup at Big Boys is. Wow!
10/2/2010 2:23 PM
Was bored so I experimented with a Catfish Scampi.

Catfish cut up in small nuggets cooken in butter, garlic and white wine.

I think I may be on to something here. Just need to nail the cooking time.
10/4/2010 4:43 AM
Got some capt Crunch with Crunchberries. Wow, serious childhood flashback.

And I know it has a lot of calories.

Looked up a large Dairy Queen Blizzard. 1025 Calories, 37G of fat, 22 Saturated...wow!
10/5/2010 12:57 AM
Well its Big Macs and Mcnuggets for a while....Monopoly is back!
10/5/2010 1:52 PM
You have to try the new sweet chili sauce for the McNugets at McDonalds.
10/5/2010 6:44 PM

Was going to try the new Angus wraps at McDonalds but you get less monopoly tockets with them.

Got a southern style chicken. This is a piece of chicken with butter on the bun and a pickle. I am not sure if that is actually southern style.

I dont hate it, but it seems a little generic.

10/8/2010 4:28 AM
I know I have siad this before but it bears repeating....

The Cinnamon melts at McDonalds are great!
10/9/2010 3:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...32|33|34|35|36...47 Next ▸
Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.