BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Posted by DougOut on 7/27/2021 7:29:00 PM (view original):

Report: Squad Member Spent $70K On Security After Push To Defund Police…

Just a tad hypocritical.

I was curious which squad member so I clicked.

Then I read the comments.

Um….Not your best repost of the ****** blogs you read, Doug. Unless, are you trying to show why she needed extra security? Then yeah, good repost of the ****** blogs you read.
7/27/2021 7:38 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/27/2021 7:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/27/2021 7:29:00 PM (view original):

Report: Squad Member Spent $70K On Security After Push To Defund Police…

Just a tad hypocritical.

I was curious which squad member so I clicked.

Then I read the comments.

Um….Not your best repost of the ****** blogs you read, Doug. Unless, are you trying to show why she needed extra security? Then yeah, good repost of the ****** blogs you read.
Bump.
7/27/2021 7:48 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/27/2021 7:51:00 PM (view original):
The story: She cries DEFUND THE POLICE then buys protection HER CONSTITUENTS CAN'T AFFORD. Hypocrite.

See? That was easy. Glad I could help you. Don't be a stranger.
I think the story is the comments on that ****** blog you read. ******* loser.
7/27/2021 7:52 PM
What is dummy going to have to say to HERO Officer Michael Fanone?

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1420031318306566171?s=20
7/27/2021 8:05 PM
I actually agree with you, Doug. Wouldn't it be better if we expanded the legal process for entry into the United States so people wouldn't feel the need to sneak in over the border illegally? You know, then we could test for COVID at the border to ensure that migrants don't have the disease - maybe we even mandate vaccinations!

(also isn't that picture evidence that a wall is ineffective??? whatever)
7/28/2021 1:24 AM
Continue to diminish an assault on OUR Democracy by Racists and armed Idiotic Morons is about as LOW as a person can go in the name of Party and Politics.

Congratulations Doug.
You're right there with septic tank organisms, the lowest of vermin.

An un-Patriotic supporter of traitorous behavior!
You should be deported!
7/28/2021 12:47 PM
Supporting the miscreants who attempted a coup in support of a conman and and a tyrant in the midst of attempting to usurp our Constitution is an INSULT to everyone who has served our Country over the years. It is akin to treason. A veteran SHOULD be smarter than that, should know better! It is a violation of the oath they took to serve. IF you are indeed a veteran who really served (as did my Father in the US Army) Thank you for serving. Now try and uphold the oath you took.

May I suggest you stay away from Kool-aid. You seem to have trouble separating myth from Fact.
7/28/2021 3:03 PM
7/28/2021 3:49 PM
The huge increase in government aid prompted by the coronavirus pandemic will cut poverty nearly in half this year from prepandemic levels and push the share of Americans in poverty to the lowest level on record.
7/29/2021 3:40 PM
Keep the same programs going
7/29/2021 4:58 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/29/2021 3:40:00 PM (view original):
The huge increase in government aid prompted by the coronavirus pandemic will cut poverty nearly in half this year from prepandemic levels and push the share of Americans in poverty to the lowest level on record.
What happens when the government aid stops?
7/29/2021 5:28 PM
then the economy tanks

so what we do is rake the rich, take from texas, and squeeze the ever lovin bejesus outta Franklin Graham Dougout Pope
7/30/2021 11:29 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/29/2021 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Yup, more "free" stuff for all. That's the answer.
Haven't we had that discussion a couple dozen times in these Forums already?
7/30/2021 1:04 PM

Biden’s Town Hall Was a Bumbling Dumpster Fire

He would often look confused and unsure as to what his next statement would be.

8/2/2021 8:44 AM
8/2/2021 8:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...35|36|37|38|39...140 Next ▸
BIDEN: Damn Fine President Today Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.