TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Don't have to be transgender. Just have to have a ***** and enter. Also, how do you know that I won't ever take a job at Wichita State?
7/15/2018 11:17 PM

The indictment was damning enough: A former police chief of Biscayne Park and two officers charged with falsely pinning four burglaries on a teenager just to impress village leaders with a perfect crime-solving record.

But the accusations revealed in federal court last month left out far uglier details of past policing practices in tranquil Biscayne Park, a leafy wedge of suburbia just north of Miami Shores.

Records obtained by the Miami Herald suggest that during the tenure of former chief Raimundo Atesiano, the command staff pressured some officers into targeting random black people to clear cases.

“If they have burglaries that are open cases that are not solved yet, if you see anybody black walking through our streets and they have somewhat of a record, arrest them so we can pin them for all the burglaries,” one cop, Anthony De La Torre, said in an internal probe ordered in 2014. “They were basically doing this to have a 100% clearance rate for the city.”

In a report from that probe, four officers — a third of the small force — told an outside investigator they were under marching orders to file the bogus charges to improve the department’s crime stats. Only De La Torre specifically mentioned targeting blacks, but former Biscayne Park village manager Heidi Shafran, who ordered the investigation after receiving a string of letters from disgruntled officers, said the message seemed clear for cops on the street.

“The letters said police were doing a lot of bad things,” Shafran told the Herald. “It said police officers were directed to pick up people of color and blame the crimes on them.”

Beyond the apparent race targeting, the report — never reviewed in village commission meetings — described a department run like a dysfunctional frat house. It outlines allegations that the brass openly drank on duty, engaged in a host of financial shenanigans and that the No. 2 in command during the period, Capt. Lawrence Churchman, routinely spouted racist and sexist insults.

Amid the probe, Atesiano abruptly resigned in 2014. Afterward, there was a stark change in village crime-busting statistics.

During his roughly two-year tenure as chief, 29 of 30 burglary cases were solved, including all 19 in 2013. In 2015, the year after he left, records show village cops did not clear a single one of 19 burglary cases.

Village leaders say they have since overhauled the department, calling the ousted police chief’s actions “appalling.”

Atesiano, 52, has strongly denied the allegations. He pleaded not guilty in the federal caseand is now awaiting trial on charges of civil-rights violations. Two of his former officers, Raul Fernandez and Charlie Dayoub, also have pleaded not guilty and are awaiting trial. Sources say they are cooperating against their one-time boss.

The federal case doesn’t raise allegations of racial profiling, but records show the false charges were filed against a black Haitian-American teen identified only as T.D. in the indictment. Whether or how many other blacks might have been targets is unclear. State and local arrest records differ somewhat, but of the 30 burglary arrests documented in 2013 and 2014, nearly all were of black males.

But at least one other case is under review in an ongoing investigation: the arrest of a black transient man, Erasmus Banmah, 35, who was charged with five vehicle burglaries on the same day in February 2014. Each was dropped immediately by prosecutors when Biscayne Park cops failed to cooperate, records show.

7/15/2018 11:21 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/15/2018 11:17:00 PM (view original):
Don't have to be transgender. Just have to have a ***** and enter. Also, how do you know that I won't ever take a job at Wichita State?
I also don't enter women's bathrooms.
7/15/2018 11:25 PM
Tang are you playing dumb or do you have dementia? I told You that in the PF case the person was nude with his ***** hanging out so the lady complained.

Do you have ADD?
7/15/2018 11:39 PM
I know. I was making an example.
7/15/2018 11:39 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/15/2018 11:21:00 PM (view original):

The indictment was damning enough: A former police chief of Biscayne Park and two officers charged with falsely pinning four burglaries on a teenager just to impress village leaders with a perfect crime-solving record.

But the accusations revealed in federal court last month left out far uglier details of past policing practices in tranquil Biscayne Park, a leafy wedge of suburbia just north of Miami Shores.

Records obtained by the Miami Herald suggest that during the tenure of former chief Raimundo Atesiano, the command staff pressured some officers into targeting random black people to clear cases.

“If they have burglaries that are open cases that are not solved yet, if you see anybody black walking through our streets and they have somewhat of a record, arrest them so we can pin them for all the burglaries,” one cop, Anthony De La Torre, said in an internal probe ordered in 2014. “They were basically doing this to have a 100% clearance rate for the city.”

In a report from that probe, four officers — a third of the small force — told an outside investigator they were under marching orders to file the bogus charges to improve the department’s crime stats. Only De La Torre specifically mentioned targeting blacks, but former Biscayne Park village manager Heidi Shafran, who ordered the investigation after receiving a string of letters from disgruntled officers, said the message seemed clear for cops on the street.

“The letters said police were doing a lot of bad things,” Shafran told the Herald. “It said police officers were directed to pick up people of color and blame the crimes on them.”

Beyond the apparent race targeting, the report — never reviewed in village commission meetings — described a department run like a dysfunctional frat house. It outlines allegations that the brass openly drank on duty, engaged in a host of financial shenanigans and that the No. 2 in command during the period, Capt. Lawrence Churchman, routinely spouted racist and sexist insults.

Amid the probe, Atesiano abruptly resigned in 2014. Afterward, there was a stark change in village crime-busting statistics.

During his roughly two-year tenure as chief, 29 of 30 burglary cases were solved, including all 19 in 2013. In 2015, the year after he left, records show village cops did not clear a single one of 19 burglary cases.

Village leaders say they have since overhauled the department, calling the ousted police chief’s actions “appalling.”

Atesiano, 52, has strongly denied the allegations. He pleaded not guilty in the federal caseand is now awaiting trial on charges of civil-rights violations. Two of his former officers, Raul Fernandez and Charlie Dayoub, also have pleaded not guilty and are awaiting trial. Sources say they are cooperating against their one-time boss.

The federal case doesn’t raise allegations of racial profiling, but records show the false charges were filed against a black Haitian-American teen identified only as T.D. in the indictment. Whether or how many other blacks might have been targets is unclear. State and local arrest records differ somewhat, but of the 30 burglary arrests documented in 2013 and 2014, nearly all were of black males.

But at least one other case is under review in an ongoing investigation: the arrest of a black transient man, Erasmus Banmah, 35, who was charged with five vehicle burglaries on the same day in February 2014. Each was dropped immediately by prosecutors when Biscayne Park cops failed to cooperate, records show.

This has zero to do with the debate we have been having. Are you drunk?
7/15/2018 11:40 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/15/2018 11:39:00 PM (view original):
Tang is also a pacifist so if he saw a perv attacking a woman he would not help her.
7/15/2018 11:40 PM

That's tragic. Sounds like they are getting it cleaned up. Hopefully, if guilty, the chief ends up in jail for a very long time.
7/15/2018 11:44 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 11:40:00 PM (view original):

This has zero to do with the debate we have been having. Are you drunk?
Like I give two ***** about the RSF you are involved in this time.
7/15/2018 11:48 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 11:39:00 PM (view original):
Tang are you playing dumb or do you have dementia? I told You that in the PF case the person was nude with his ***** hanging out so the lady complained.

Do you have ADD?
Right, and I agreed that that shouldn't happen.
7/16/2018 12:27 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 11:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/15/2018 11:39:00 PM (view original):
Tang is also a pacifist so if he saw a perv attacking a woman he would not help her.
I would help the woman. I wouldn't beat up the perv.
7/16/2018 12:28 AM
Man, both bad luck and tang consistently talk out of both sides of their mouths.
7/16/2018 9:33 AM
I just can't bring myself to read the last few pages of this lunacy. Did b_l ever even attempt to answer:
1) If a person can "relate" to a different gender on different days, why can't they "relate" to a different age?
2) If they can relate to a different gender, why can't they relate to a different species? (Are either of these "crazier" now than homosexuality and transgender where a few decades ago?)
3) Why shouldn't a person having a "relation" day use the restroom their body parts dictate and feel a bit uncomfortable themselves instead of causing others discomfort?
If so, or if he ever does (both very, very, very unlikely), would somebody please let me know. Maybe he'll take a World-wide poll first, since we know he loves his polls and believes they are never wrong. I'd be LMAO at this idiot if it wasn't both so infuriating and yet so sad that people actually think like him.
7/16/2018 10:04 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 10:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2018 10:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2018 10:21:00 PM (view original):
I’m not trolling either. I’m serious. Person A goes into stall 1 to ****. Person B goes into stall 2 to ****. What difference does it make what their sexes are?
You didn’t answer. Seriously, what’s the issue with this?
The issue is my 14 year old walks in and before she hits the stall there is a naked person with their ***** sticking out combing their hair.

Again why can a person change their gender but not their age? Are you going to answer or just ignore because it does not fit your argument?
I see homophobia still runs rampant among the tiny brains who spout off dumb **** all the time.

Look, I'm no expert on Gender identification............

BUT, some decent amount of reading over the past 40+ years has educated me a tad bit.
Gender is NOT dictated by your genitalia. Gender is MORE than just a dick or a clit.
Almost all Native Americans know this. They recognize 7 (I think it is) different genders.
You don't CHANGE gender. You change your gender identification................ largely because you don't FEEL male (or female) inside.

There are multiple examples of folks being born (and identified as such on their B.C.) "female" and then later the genitalia became apparent as the reverse. (Sometimes at birth the "dick" isn't apparent as a "dick")
Also, there have been folks born with tails!!
Apparently God DOES make mistakes.

OR, it's NOT a mistake and us Anglos just can't handle much diversity amongst us. I say Anglos because the native Americans NEVER had a problem with the acceptance of those with "differences" among their tribe. The "different" were readily accepted and had secure, valued places within the tribe.
Spelling is a bit of a problem here (native language translation) but look up the word berdache or weeyoka (sp.?).

In the great novel "Little Big Man" (Thomas Berger), there is even a VERY visible role (in the movie) of a "member" of the tribe who is gender indeterminate (Queer, if you will). The Indian people don't possess all the paranoia about human differences as some of us white fools.

The funniest post yet is (an un-named poster) the post about the re-election of Trump as a backstop (??? How??) to all this LGBTQ "rights" issue........
Folks actually posting they hope Trump is re-elected because of our nation's divide??? Hilarial........ and STUPID!!
He DRIVES the divide. It's HOW guys like him gain (and keep) power.
WE have become a Nation of ignorants, neer-do-wells, miscreants, and LOSERS! Our leader is the ideal example of whom we are!!!
7/16/2018 10:05 AM
Bob, if Trump was kidnapped by aliens tomorrow the country would still be divided. People like you, bad luck and me drive the divide because we don't listen to one another we just talk over each other. I admit that I am very self righteous. I can at least self identify. bad luck cannot. Tangplay cannot. Can you?
7/16/2018 10:13 AM
◂ Prev 1...376|377|378|379|380...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.