Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by sjpoker on 7/15/2017 10:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 7/15/2017 9:03:00 PM (view original):
I knew the was a reason I disliked BL besides his need to be dominated by Mike
BL really does like getting abused by Mike and Tec. It reminds me of that South Park episode where Cartmans cat is in heat and keeps exposing her cat butt to all the other cats.
7/16/2017 10:32 AM
7/16/2017 10:40 AM
7/16/2017 10:41 AM
"Junior released his e-mail chain minutes before the New York Times could publish it. This is like “bravely” admitting to your wife that you cheated on her seconds before she opens the blackmailer’s envelope containing the 8×10 glossies of you at the Motel 6 with a troupe of dwarf “acrobats” using you like a pommel horse."

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
7/16/2017 10:47 AM
Who's your writer?
7/16/2017 10:53 AM
7/16/2017 11:26 AM

The Five Stages of Trumpism-

1. "It's a total lie, never happened, fake news."

2. "It happened, but it's not a big deal."

3. "OK it might be a big deal, but it isn't illegal."

4. "OK it's illegal, but Hillary and Obama something something, so it's OK."

5. "Get over it, libturd, you're just a sore loser."

Trumptards are at 3 to 4 right now with other clown shoes still to drop!

7/16/2017 12:06 PM
7/16/2017 12:10 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/16/2017 10:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2017 10:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/16/2017 8:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/16/2017 1:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/14/2017 7:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/14/2017 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/14/2017 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2017 4:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/14/2017 2:58:00 PM (view original):
No, the answer is "I'm not discussing this bullshit because we've had 6 months of "OH, TRUMP IS ****** IF................"

I've already said I'm so disinterested in this **** because it's non-stop and, thus far, a big fat nothing. I'd just as soon speculate on the death match between the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. Because that's just as likely happen as anything the libs are cooking up to take down Trump.

As I said, once some of this bullshit is confirmed, I'll be happy to discuss it. Til then.....COMEY!!!!!!!!!!! BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get the feeling that it's unlikely. If you would have told me a few weeks ago that there would be an email where Dummy Jr said he would love to collude with the Russian government and then set up a meeting and brought Kushner and Manafort with him, I'd have told you that you were a nut. There's no way they would be dumb enough to put any of that in writing.

But they did.

So here's how I see it:

Russia waged a campaign to try to get Trump elected. They clearly wanted Trump to be elected. They hacked the DNC and Podesta and specifically released the info in ways they thought would be most damaging to the Clinton campaign. They also led a social media war to sway public opinion towards Trump.

Combine those facts with the proof we now have that the Trump campaign was very interested and very willing to collude with Russia to try to win, and I'm left with one question.

The Trump admin denies that the campaign actually worked with Russia...what stopped them? Both sides wanted to work together. Both sides had the means to do it. Why should we believe that they didn't collude? They were alone together, had their pants down, and were ready to ****. No reason to believe that they didn't ****.
Does anyone that's not a liberal even care if Trump did work with Russia? No. That's what's so funny about these big city news outlets headlining this crap. Most of America that's not from California or New York care about jobs, not Russia.
how do you know what most of America cares about? You only know what you care about. For anyone else, you're guessing.
Do you think MOST people go through their days thinking OMG THE PRESIDENT IS IN BED WITH RUSSIA? They are thinking about putting food on the table, getting a raise, how to put a kids through college, what beer they want tonight.... Not OMG TRUMP RUSSIA!!!!
I have no idea what most people think. Most people are idiots.
You must fall into that latter group if you think most people care about Trump Russia over the things that actually affect their daily lives.
The president being compromised by a foreign government is big deal.
It is. If you live in California or New York and bleed liberal.
At least we know where you stand, comrade.
7/16/2017 1:28 PM
7/16/2017 1:30 PM
7/16/2017 1:48 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/16/2017 8:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/16/2017 1:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/14/2017 7:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/14/2017 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/14/2017 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/14/2017 4:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/14/2017 2:58:00 PM (view original):
No, the answer is "I'm not discussing this bullshit because we've had 6 months of "OH, TRUMP IS ****** IF................"

I've already said I'm so disinterested in this **** because it's non-stop and, thus far, a big fat nothing. I'd just as soon speculate on the death match between the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. Because that's just as likely happen as anything the libs are cooking up to take down Trump.

As I said, once some of this bullshit is confirmed, I'll be happy to discuss it. Til then.....COMEY!!!!!!!!!!! BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get the feeling that it's unlikely. If you would have told me a few weeks ago that there would be an email where Dummy Jr said he would love to collude with the Russian government and then set up a meeting and brought Kushner and Manafort with him, I'd have told you that you were a nut. There's no way they would be dumb enough to put any of that in writing.

But they did.

So here's how I see it:

Russia waged a campaign to try to get Trump elected. They clearly wanted Trump to be elected. They hacked the DNC and Podesta and specifically released the info in ways they thought would be most damaging to the Clinton campaign. They also led a social media war to sway public opinion towards Trump.

Combine those facts with the proof we now have that the Trump campaign was very interested and very willing to collude with Russia to try to win, and I'm left with one question.

The Trump admin denies that the campaign actually worked with Russia...what stopped them? Both sides wanted to work together. Both sides had the means to do it. Why should we believe that they didn't collude? They were alone together, had their pants down, and were ready to ****. No reason to believe that they didn't ****.
Does anyone that's not a liberal even care if Trump did work with Russia? No. That's what's so funny about these big city news outlets headlining this crap. Most of America that's not from California or New York care about jobs, not Russia.
how do you know what most of America cares about? You only know what you care about. For anyone else, you're guessing.
Do you think MOST people go through their days thinking OMG THE PRESIDENT IS IN BED WITH RUSSIA? They are thinking about putting food on the table, getting a raise, how to put a kids through college, what beer they want tonight.... Not OMG TRUMP RUSSIA!!!!
I have no idea what most people think. Most people are idiots.
You must fall into that latter group if you think most people care about Trump Russia over the things that actually affect their daily lives.
as I stated, I have no idea what most people think. You're the one who claims to know what other people think, not me. I
7/16/2017 11:26 PM
also, I'd like you to find a post where I voiced a comment one way or the about the whole "Russia" thing. My only comment was questioning how you know what most people think.
7/16/2017 11:31 PM
i know, national we are against, public we are against, and radio we are against

couldn't possibly be no there there
7/17/2017 5:46 AM
◂ Prev 1...378|379|380|381|382...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.