Educated Cats discuss the Mews of the day Topic

Be careful Captain. The BARAK is a known liar and fake.
6/28/2017 9:26 PM

This is James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise. We represent...the Constitution. We are aware of your history with the RUSSIANS.

What kind of a .....deal.....do you wish to make?
6/28/2017 9:32 PM

My secretary desires your URANIUM. We need to give it to the RUSSIANS in order to make the RESET BUTTON work.

In exchange, we will give you our knowledge of OBAMACARE. What say you Kirk?
6/28/2017 9:36 PM

MY GOD JIM! These people are living in the stone-age. You might as well use rocks and sticks or potions to care for people. OBAMACARE doesn't work and will murder MILLIONS of innocent people! DON'T DO IT JIM!
6/28/2017 9:46 PM

The doctor is correct. It seems we have stumbled across a parallel universe. 21st century earth had a President Obama who introduced OBAMACARE and almost destroyed the planet. Fortunately for you humans, a strong leader who called himself TRUMP assumed power and saved the planet.

This man who calls himself THE BARAK is a direct descendent of the original Obama from Lybia in Africa. The ship is in danger.
6/28/2017 9:55 PM

CAPTAIN! Scott in engineering. We're being hit with beams from the planet below. They're trying to take over the Enterprise.

They're hitting us with FAKE NEWS CNN. It's on every monitor and every screen in every berth.

WE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE!
6/28/2017 10:04 PM

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6/28/2017 10:07 PM

SCOTTY! I need FOX NEWS on all monitors. How long will it take?
6/28/2017 10:10 PM

Cardinal George Pell, one of the most senior officials in the Catholic Church, has been charged with multiple historical sexual assault offenses in his home country of Australia, police said Thursday.

Pell has previously denied covering up abuse committed by priests when he served as the Archbishop of Melbourne from 1996 to 2001. But he acknowledged his predecessor, Archbishop Frank Little, now deceased, had destroyed documents to protect priests.

What another great Christian.
6/28/2017 10:11 PM

CAPTAIN! Fox News has been restored.
6/28/2017 10:21 PM

Put THE BARAK on screen.
6/28/2017 10:24 PM

You have defeated us Captain Kirk. What are your terms?
6/28/2017 10:26 PM
Posted by The Taint on 6/28/2017 10:11:00 PM (view original):

Cardinal George Pell, one of the most senior officials in the Catholic Church, has been charged with multiple historical sexual assault offenses in his home country of Australia, police said Thursday.

Pell has previously denied covering up abuse committed by priests when he served as the Archbishop of Melbourne from 1996 to 2001. But he acknowledged his predecessor, Archbishop Frank Little, now deceased, had destroyed documents to protect priests.

What another great Christian.
I know right? Saw that earlier. I doubt DougOut is Christian though.
6/28/2017 10:27 PM

We've placed warning markers around your planet. No Starship will come near you. We've surrounded you planet with satellites which will beam Fox News and RUSH LIMBAUGH 24/7. We will monitor your progress. GOODBYE.
6/28/2017 10:34 PM

Well gentlemen.....we'll come back someday to see what the seed of freedom and truth and democracy has wrought.

At least they won't have to see CHRIS MATTHEWS ugly mug every night.
1/12/2020 1:32 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...37|38|39|40|41...91 Next ▸
Educated Cats discuss the Mews of the day Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.