Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by moy23 on 7/23/2017 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 7/23/2017 9:09:00 AM (view original):
Congress going around him for the Russia sanctions is pretty telling.

President Trump will support legislation slapping new sanctions on Russia, spokesperson Sarah Sanders said on "This Week" Sunday.

“The administration is supportive of being tough on Russia, particularly in putting these sanctions in place,” Sanders told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos on “This Week.”

“The original piece of legislation was poorly written, but we were able to work with the House and Senate, and the administration is happy with the ability to do that, and make those changes that were necessary, and we support where the legislation is now,” Sanders said.

Sure he'll support the new sanctions, bc he knows that if he DOESN'T it's gonna (1) turn damn near every House Republican against him and (2) add more fuel to the fire that he's compromised by the Russians and sucking Putin's dick. That's the ONLY reason why he's willing to sign off on the sanctions! He was simply told by his Goof Troop that it would be a political and public disaster if he didn't sign the bill.
7/23/2017 11:04 AM
Pence did a puff-piece of propaganda worthy of Pravda. He must have watched hours of Hannity and"Fox and Friends" tapes to get that slobbering down pat.

Dump is going to have his knob polished even more by Scaramucci, the Goldman's Sach's scumbag.
7/23/2017 11:19 AM

FAKE BRONX.....real bronx never talks like that. REAL BRONX would never make that post. We have 15 years of evidence.
7/23/2017 11:59 AM
Posted by mixtroy on 7/23/2017 11:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/23/2017 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 7/23/2017 9:09:00 AM (view original):
Congress going around him for the Russia sanctions is pretty telling.

President Trump will support legislation slapping new sanctions on Russia, spokesperson Sarah Sanders said on "This Week" Sunday.

“The administration is supportive of being tough on Russia, particularly in putting these sanctions in place,” Sanders told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos on “This Week.”

“The original piece of legislation was poorly written, but we were able to work with the House and Senate, and the administration is happy with the ability to do that, and make those changes that were necessary, and we support where the legislation is now,” Sanders said.

Sure he'll support the new sanctions, bc he knows that if he DOESN'T it's gonna (1) turn damn near every House Republican against him and (2) add more fuel to the fire that he's compromised by the Russians and sucking Putin's dick. That's the ONLY reason why he's willing to sign off on the sanctions! He was simply told by his Goof Troop that it would be a political and public disaster if he didn't sign the bill.
I agree. And of course he's going to say no at first because then he gets to tell his buddy Putin, "Hey, I tried." which helps with future negotiations. That's a win-win for Trump. Congratulations... You're finally figuring out how Trump negotiates!
7/23/2017 12:53 PM
The leakers are patriots exposing Russian traitors in the executive branch. They deserve medals!
7/23/2017 12:55 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/23/2017 11:19:00 AM (view original):
Pence did a puff-piece of propaganda worthy of Pravda. He must have watched hours of Hannity and"Fox and Friends" tapes to get that slobbering down pat.

Dump is going to have his knob polished even more by Scaramucci, the Goldman's Sach's scumbag.
Do you disagree with any of Pence's FACTS??
7/23/2017 12:56 PM
Russia hates TRUMP and AMERICA. They loved punching Obama. TRUMP punches back. TRUMP won't do anything because he is pressured to. TRUMP is THE WALL. HE IS IT and HE WILL BUILD IT. TRUMP doesn't care about the weak kneed republitards who are almost as old as the crusty DemoNazis on their new failed Papa Johns poster of reject.
7/23/2017 1:05 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/23/2017 12:56:00 PM (view original):

He talked about 40 "major pieces of legislation passed", yet didn't name 3. He passed over "repeal and replace on day 1" entirely
7/23/2017 1:09 PM

FAKE BRONX. The real bronx could not and did not make complete sentences.
7/23/2017 1:12 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/23/2017 1:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 7/23/2017 12:56:00 PM (view original):

He talked about 40 "major pieces of legislation passed", yet didn't name 3. He passed over "repeal and replace on day 1" entirely
Here's the rest:

President Trump will not rest and he will not relent until we keep our promise to the American people and repeal and replace ObamaCare.

President Trump has called on the Congress to do its job, and we will continue to work with both the House and Senate to give the American people health care reform built on the principles of personal responsibility, free-market competition and state-based reforms.

President Trump is firmly committed to passing the largest tax cut since the days of President Reagan. We’re going to cut taxes across the board for working families, small businesses and family farms.

We’ll simplify the tax code. We’ll eliminate the alternative minimum tax. We’ll make the code flatter and fairer for everyone. And under President Trump, we will repeal death taxes once and for all.

And to get this economy moving again, we’re going to cut business taxes in America so that companies in this country can compete with companies around the world and create good jobs right here in America.

We’ll end the broken system that penalizes companies for calling America home. And we’ll cut taxes on trillions of dollars that are locked away overseas so that American businesses can invest in America’s future.

It is the greatest privilege of my life to serve as vice president to a president who is fighting every single day to restore an America of freedom, prosperity and opportunity for all.

So with boundless faith in the American people, with faith in President Trump’s vision and determination, and with faith in God who has ever watched over this Land of the Free and Home of the Brave, I say with confidence: We will make America safe again. We will make America prosperous again. And to borrow a phrase, we will Make America Great Again.

7/23/2017 1:16 PM
Doug can list off the 40 pieces of legislation if you'd like. It is a fact that he's signed 40 bills into law.
7/23/2017 1:17 PM
40 pieces of "major legislation? Committed? Like he was committed to tearing up the Iran Deal(the worst in human history). Mexico paying for the Wall, Pulling out of obsolete NATO. Moving our embassy to Jerusalem, Health Care that will cover all and be super-terrific, etc, etc.
7/23/2017 1:22 PM
I don't watch fake news anymore. I watch real news all the time and guess what. TRUMP is getting stuff done.

Not one limp wristed pajama boy basement bound ignorant spoiled needs slapped in the face ***** that posts here ever mentioned a thing about what happened yesterday.

I bet not one of them even knows. Every good man who is here knows. We don't have to say. We know.

Not one liberal piece of **** can tell us what happened yesterday.
7/23/2017 1:22 PM
"I'll be too busy for golf, I'll be too busy to even leave the White House"

TRUMP IS NOW GOLFING FOR THE 42ND TIME AS PRESIDENT
7/23/2017 1:45 PM
I bet I could wait all day and not one liberal anti-American poop licker can say one good thing about anything.

Their negative energy sucks. They can't even tell us what happened yesterday. I bet it won't happen.

Looking at what liberals post is like being in a bad marriage. They live in a nightmare.

OH WELL! At least the rest of us can dream sweet dreams. And make it happen.
7/23/2017 2:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...390|391|392|393|394...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.