Clinton Should Be Greatful Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 7/13/2016 6:38:00 PM (view original):
As usual, you make a rock look smart. The moment you consider someone a sinner, using whatever "source" you choose, you're judging. Do you think a homosexual thinks he's a sinner because he's a homosexual? I know this is difficult for you to understand but give it a shot.
Since your homophobia has probably prevented you from ever talking to one, I'm sure you don't know this, but yes, some of them openly admit they are sinning with their choice. Are you dumb enough to believe that adulterers don't think they're sinning? or murderers? or thieves? I can hardly wait to read your lunatic reply. (But hey, it will drive your post number up one more, and that's all that counts.)
7/14/2016 8:58 AM
7/14/2016 9:49 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/14/2016 8:58:00 AM (view original):
As usual, you make a rock look smart. The moment you consider someone a sinner, using whatever "source" you choose, you're judging. Do you think a homosexual thinks he's a sinner because he's a homosexual? I know this is difficult for you to understand but give it a shot.
Since your homophobia has probably prevented you from ever talking to one, I'm sure you don't know this, but yes, some of them openly admit they are sinning with their choice. Are you dumb enough to believe that adulterers don't think they're sinning? or murderers? or thieves? I can hardly wait to read your lunatic reply. (But hey, it will drive your post number up one more, and that's all that counts.)
So, in your world, you know homosexuals who are saying "I'm choosing homosexuality and I'm a sinner for it"? The simple fact that you only know homosexuals who say they're choosing to be ostracized by a large portion of society says something. I think it says you're a liar.

And, yes, I think a lot of people commit what we consider sins without remorse. I'm sure this will come as a shocker to you but everyone isn't the same. Which is good because everyone could be as stupid as you.
7/14/2016 10:13 AM
7/14/2016 10:16 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/14/2016 10:13:00 AM (view original):
So, in your world, you know homosexuals who are saying "I'm choosing homosexuality and I'm a sinner for it"? The simple fact that you only know homosexuals who say they're choosing to be ostracized by a large portion of society says something. I think it says you're a liar.

And, yes, I think a lot of people commit what we consider sins without remorse. I'm sure this will come as a shocker to you but everyone isn't the same. Which is good because everyone could be as stupid as you.
Again, your lack of reading comprehension (or disregard for the truth) makes you look like an idiot. Where did I say I only know homosexuals who believe that? I said I know some who do. I also know some who don't. I treat both equally.
You wish you were as "stupid" as I and many of the others here. That's why you feel so compelled to always prolong your ridiculous arguments and try to degrade everyone with comments about them that couldn't be less true.
FWIW, treating people equally doesn't necessarily mean treating them the same. For instance, if you have a 22-year old son and a 15-year old daughter, you're going to love them equally, but you're not going to treat them the same. (I know that's way too much for you too understand.)
7/14/2016 10:38 AM
7/14/2016 10:43 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/14/2016 10:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/14/2016 10:13:00 AM (view original):

Again, your lack of reading comprehension (or disregard for the truth) makes you look like an idiot. Where did I say I only know homosexuals who believe that? I said I know some who do. I also know some who don't. I treat both equally.
You wish you were as "stupid" as I and many of the others here. That's why you feel so compelled to always prolong your ridiculous arguments and try to degrade everyone with comments about them that couldn't be less true.
FWIW, treating people equally doesn't necessarily mean treating them the same. For instance, if you have a 22-year old son and a 15-year old daughter, you're going to love them equally, but you're not going to treat them the same. (I know that's way too much for you too understand.)
How many do you know?

If you would, in detail, explain how you treat your "choice" homosexuals and the "non-choice" homosexuals equally yet different.

And, if you don't mind, if you know any adulteres, murderers or thieves, explain how you treat them.
7/14/2016 10:46 AM
7/14/2016 10:53 AM
FWIW, "Equally but different" sounds a lot like "Separate but equal". I think ol' Morgan Freeman can tell you that wasn't quite true.
7/14/2016 10:59 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/14/2016 10:59:00 AM (view original):
FWIW, "Equally but different" sounds a lot like "Separate but equal". I think ol' Morgan Freeman can tell you that wasn't quite true.
Like I said, way too difficult for someone with such a small (and closed) mind to understand.

As far as "choice" and "non-choice" homosexuals, you're going to need to explain what those are, since that's something you just made-up. If you could comprehend English, you'd understand I believe homosexuality is always a choice. Some people who choose it can accept jokes about their lifestyle, some can't. Some will openly discuss their lifestyle, while others avoid answering any questions. Some will talk about how their decision effects their religion (if at all), while some won't. In all cases, I'll treat them with the same courtesy I treat all my friends or neighbors or whatever they are to me?

If I'm going to keep teaching you this much, I'm going to need to start charging you. Perhaps another session tomorrow.
7/14/2016 11:27 AM
Why, in your mind, would somebody "choose" homosexuality?
7/14/2016 11:45 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/14/2016 11:27:00 AM (view original):
Like I said, way too difficult for someone with such a small (and closed) mind to understand.

As far as "choice" and "non-choice" homosexuals, you're going to need to explain what those are, since that's something you just made-up. If you could comprehend English, you'd understand I believe homosexuality is always a choice. Some people who choose it can accept jokes about their lifestyle, some can't. Some will openly discuss their lifestyle, while others avoid answering any questions. Some will talk about how their decision effects their religion (if at all), while some won't. In all cases, I'll treat them with the same courtesy I treat all my friends or neighbors or whatever they are to me?

If I'm going to keep teaching you this much, I'm going to need to start charging you. Perhaps another session tomorrow.
So you are firmly in the "Homosexuality is a choice" corner?

You do understand that A LOT of people don't believe that, right? My thinking has actually evolved. It can be a choice or it can be the way they were born. Personally, I'm not that attracted to blondes. I "chose" to date/marry brunettes. So how can I say that John isn't naturally attracted to men? Or, better yet, how can you say it? Since, of course, you don't judge people.

Nonetheless, are you now saying you treat ALL people the same? Or is it still equally but different? Like you'll go out to eat with the non-sinners but not the sinners but still wave "hi" to everyone?
7/14/2016 11:50 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/14/2016 11:45:00 AM (view original):
Why, in your mind, would somebody "choose" homosexuality?
Damn. Even "Sanctity of Marriage" tec isn't down on the choice agenda.

You're in deep waters, alone, all3.
7/14/2016 1:59 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/14/2016 11:27:00 AM (view original):

So you're sometimes attracted to dudes but choose to be with women?
7/14/2016 2:14 PM
7/14/2016 9:24 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...12 Next ▸
Clinton Should Be Greatful Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.