12x12 w/ Blacklist (FULL) Topic

Are the separate draft threads somewhere else? Do I understand that correctly?
11/29/2016 4:36 PM
Posted by GuerillaZen1 on 11/29/2016 4:36:00 PM (view original):
Are the separate draft threads somewhere else? Do I understand that correctly?
Yes they are in Theme Leagues titled 12 x 12.
11/29/2016 4:47 PM
Posted by ArlenWilliam on 11/25/2016 4:11:00 PM (view original):
Thehuseman is in -- and I'm in, here!

Looks like the corker with this theme is that while one wishes to "screw" one's neighbors, one also realizes that he's competing against an entirely different set of players, if he makes it into the WS.
OOOPS. I assumed, I think falsely, that divisional alignment will be based on our two groups, one in each league. How will divisional alignment be done, since it won't be done the way schwarze did it, please?
11/30/2016 10:57 AM
The two drafts should represent two separate leagues. For example, those in drafting group 1 should be in the NL and those in drafting group 2 should be in the AL. I would assume random alignment within each league.

ozomatli can confirm.
11/30/2016 12:26 PM
Correct
11/30/2016 12:39 PM
OK, thanks. Glad I interpreted correctly once out of twice. ;->
11/30/2016 3:09 PM
Ozo and schwarze:

Exactly what, if any, additional restrictions are there upon the additional 13 teammates we each choose for ourselves (in addition to their teammate status and no clones on any particular owner's team)?

For example, any blacklisting at all, in any broad definition of the word -- any cancelled players due to someone else nominating or picking them, in this theme or schwarze's tournament?
12/1/2016 4:06 PM
The 13 teammates cannot be any of the 24 players nominated (12 in each league).

At least one teammate must come from each of your 12 drafted players (including your nominated player). That means only one of your 12 players can bring a second teammate. This is a very underrated rule. Some of the last guys picked don't have very good teammate options.

Any of the previously blacklisted players can be used as teammates.

One of the reasons why there is a window for people to change pick their nominated player is because somebody might nominate a player who somebody else planned on using as a teammate.
12/1/2016 4:12 PM
Thank you.
12/1/2016 4:26 PM
◂ Prev 1234
12x12 w/ Blacklist (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.