How should I take this? Topic

Posted by Trentonjoe on 9/19/2017 8:51:00 AM (view original):
Should I be insulted that Mike reported me 8 minutes after I wrote a post? Eight minutes, now come on people, THAT is funny. Right? Right? Right!
How should you take that?!?! Outrageous!
9/19/2017 8:56 AM
Posted by Benis on 9/19/2017 8:43:00 AM (view original):
Sometimes it boggles my mind that you're a 55 year old man.
Your mind is easily boggled.
9/19/2017 8:59 AM
Posted by zorzii on 9/19/2017 8:41:00 AM (view original):
Mike : basically do the same as you but I tend not to fear any D2 teams since mine is always top 30 at least.
I really think you're missing my point. In fact, I know you are.

Challenging me wasn't the question. I looked at your history, I recall you saying you were reluctant to move up because you had a killer team in D2 Rupp, so I know your team is good.

What I questioned was the timing. You could have non-con challenged me before the game. You could have waited 3 weeks. But you did it 8 minutes after the result. Sort of like a guy who reluctantly refuses a bet but, after his team scores on the first series, gets all confident about his team. It just seemed weird because it was so quick after the game.
9/19/2017 9:03 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/19/2017 9:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by zorzii on 9/19/2017 8:41:00 AM (view original):
Mike : basically do the same as you but I tend not to fear any D2 teams since mine is always top 30 at least.
I really think you're missing my point. In fact, I know you are.

Challenging me wasn't the question. I looked at your history, I recall you saying you were reluctant to move up because you had a killer team in D2 Rupp, so I know your team is good.

What I questioned was the timing. You could have non-con challenged me before the game. You could have waited 3 weeks. But you did it 8 minutes after the result. Sort of like a guy who reluctantly refuses a bet but, after his team scores on the first series, gets all confident about his team. It just seemed weird because it was so quick after the game.
You have officially spent WAAAAAAY too much time thinking about this.

I bet, back when you were still young enough to trick women into dating you, you AGONIZED over how long you waited to call them back.

It's been 21 hours and 26 minutes since our date ended. That's enough time to call, right? But it's 6:30 pm on a Saturday. Will she think I have no life? She's not going to be home now. She's probably out with her friends. What do I say on the voicemail. Do I pretend to be out with my friends? Maybe if I turn up the TV really loud she'll think I'm at a bar. No, I'll wait until tomorrow. But then she might ask what I did tonight? I can't tell her I spent four hours jerkin it to Golden Girls. ****! I'll call her. No I won't. No I will. ****!

27 answering machine hangups later...

I should have waited until tomorrow.

9/19/2017 11:16 AM
Mike I won with a lineup not set. Yours was not either. So I did not make lots of it. I also lose my two top scorers next year and did not even analyze your team.

8 minutes. I am programmed like a pavlov dog. 11, 2, 5 sleep, 5, 11, 2...
9/19/2017 11:34 AM
To summarize this thread, I think Mike has decided how to take this.
9/19/2017 12:07 PM
Posted by zorzii on 9/19/2017 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Mike I won with a lineup not set. Yours was not either. So I did not make lots of it. I also lose my two top scorers next year and did not even analyze your team.

8 minutes. I am programmed like a pavlov dog. 11, 2, 5 sleep, 5, 11, 2...
I hit optimize. And, like I said, distributed between 8-11 for each guy.

But I do it to learn how SIMMY will distribute shots if everyone is just about equal. And to learn how many minutes each guy in the 2 deep will play at "fairly fresh". Do you already know these things? That's why I keep asking for more exhibitions.
9/19/2017 1:14 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/18/2017 2:08:00 PM (view original):
Sigh.

First, I'm not saying this is a humorless bunch but I'm saying "funny" ain't in several folk's vocabulary.
Second, he challenged me 8(EIGHT) minutes after our game ended. Some might think "That dumb bastard can't gameplan for ****."

based on the redlines, you meant yourself when you said "several folk's."
9/19/2017 1:24 PM
If anyone wants to know what the reported post said, let me know. I saved it because it was REALLY funny.
9/19/2017 1:27 PM
Nah, I'm just finding humor in redlining the long posts. You put so much time into it, I zap it with two clicks. If you want to post it, benis, go head. Zapping a copy/paste isn't funny.
9/19/2017 1:28 PM
How much time do you think I put into that post?

I promise you it was under 125 seconds.

If you're having a hard time figuring out how long 125 seconds is, imagine how long it took you to nut last time you had sex with an actual woman and add about a minute and a half.
9/19/2017 1:33 PM
No idea. Didn't read it. Just noticed it took up half a page. If you want to **** away two minutes, go ahead.
9/19/2017 1:34 PM
I'm here to save the day Bad Luck! I know the secret to forum success - as perfected by MikeT23
9/19/2017 1:35 PM
Just split into many posts! It will be the same # of words but looks shorter.
9/19/2017 1:36 PM
Here's the deleted post that gave me a chuckle
9/19/2017 1:36 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...9 Next ▸
How should I take this? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.