Wow, this thread went from legit, good-faith thread to retard slap fight in less than one page. That has to be a record, right?

I mean, plenty of threads have gone full RSF quickly before, but they are usually started with that purpose. This thing turned on a dime.
11/14/2017 11:56 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/14/2017 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Wow, this thread went from legit, good-faith thread to retard slap fight in less than one page. That has to be a record, right?

I mean, plenty of threads have gone full RSF quickly before, but they are usually started with that purpose. This thing turned on a dime.
I'm actually hanging it up today. I was just like **** it, let me just mess with Mike for a bit before I go.
11/14/2017 11:58 AM
Well this is a bummer.
11/14/2017 12:04 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 11/14/2017 11:58:00 AM (view original):

I'm actually hanging it up today. I was just like **** it, let me just mess with Mike for a bit before I go.
no way, you were attempting to derail this thread from your very first post.
11/14/2017 12:04 PM
Posted by zagsrulez on 11/14/2017 12:04:00 PM (view original):

Actually, I was serious about the UCLA infraction, exploiting a loophole or whatever you want to call it. I figured while we're on the subject, let's not be so quick to praise this guy.

MikeT is just as responsible for derailing the thread.
11/14/2017 12:06 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 11/14/2017 12:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zagsrulez on 11/14/2017 12:04:00 PM (view original):

Actually, I was serious about the UCLA infraction, exploiting a loophole or whatever you want to call it. I figured while we're on the subject, let's not be so quick to praise this guy.

MikeT is just as responsible for derailing the thread.
I would say you're solely responsible for derailing the thread. You saying Mike is responsible is like saying WIS is responsible for all that cheating you did.
11/14/2017 12:08 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 11/14/2017 11:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by buddhagamer on 11/14/2017 10:57:00 AM (view original):
By the way wiz, your EE list is incomplete (Robin Johnson from UCLA isn't listed and a whole bunch of others). I might record how many but I don't record who they are.

And there's also two from your own Wake Forest that is missing (which two I don't know) but if you pay attention to the Recruit Rankings, it says your own Wake Forest has SIX openings still so you might want to look at why so many openings with only 3 SRs + 1 Walkon.

You might want to go back and check your email (or did you think WIS decided to give you an extra $6K and 40 AP for nothing). FYI, the EEs actually stay on your roster until after RS2 is completed.
I didn't actually post the whole list and only posted it far down enough for everyone to see the player you recruited. I had 2 EE's that didn't appear on that list, they were further down.

I will let the jury decide. Again, hard for me to believe you don't check the EE list in the news feed, for someone that pays close attention to detail as much as you do.

And just to let you know, I'm closing my account today. After what happened against you in the Elite 8, not saying you shouldn't have won, but the box score didn't make sense, not to mention the 2 guys I had a 75% signing odds and 60% signing odds on, I ended up losing.
Well kinda weird that you would post this in the ACC CC last night then:

thewizard17

11/13 9:29 PM I wasn't going to come back and then thought I would just apply to another school, but then saw I had Sykes and Doyal returning surprisingly.

Unless you are saying you lost two soph or FR. Guess we'll see come NBA draft (I'm thinking you didn't realize you lost two EEs since they were still on your roster).

As for checking the EE list, I do check, mark down which schools lose how many and then I move on. I don't have eidetic memory so a list of player names that I look at for like 30 minutes a week ago, I typically don't remember what names are on there. Add the fact that Snyder vanishes from St. John's page and I have to dig through the game log just to find him still doesn't tell me that he was an EE which was cut (like who does that? and why would I care).

If you are closing your account, a word of advice, stay away from any type of competitive form of undertaking as you are going to give yourself an ulcer/hypertension or mental breakdown in how you react to adversity/others. GL to you.
11/14/2017 12:13 PM
Anyways, I'm out. When I find that a sim game is affecting my quality of life, it's probably time to move on. Thanks for those that have supported me over the years. Later.
11/14/2017 12:18 PM
By the way wiz, your EE list is incomplete (Robin Johnson from UCLA isn't listed and a whole bunch of others). I might record how many but I don't record who they are.

And there's also two from your own Wake Forest that is missing (which two I don't know) but if you pay attention to the Recruit Rankings, it says your own Wake Forest has SIX openings still so you might want to look at why so many openings with only 3 SRs + 1 Walkon.

You might want to go back and check your email (or did you think WIS decided to give you an extra $6K and 40 AP for nothing). FYI, the EEs actually stay on your roster until after RS2 is completed.
I didn't actually post the whole list and only posted it far down enough for everyone to see the player you recruited. I had 2 EE's that didn't appear on that list, they were further down.

I will let the jury decide. Again, hard for me to believe you don't check the EE list in the news feed, for someone that pays close attention to detail as much as you do.

And just to let you know, I'm closing my account today. After what happened against you in the Elite 8, not saying you shouldn't have won, but the box score didn't make sense, not to mention the 2 guys I had a 75% signing odds and 60% signing odds on, I ended up losing.
Link the boxscore?
11/14/2017 1:00 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 11/14/2017 11:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/14/2017 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by thewizard17 on 11/14/2017 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/14/2017 11:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/14/2017 11:28:00 AM (view original):
Nope. thewizard18 was created 10/3/14. Played two seasons of Hoops Dynasty. Couldn't possibly be you.

You're terrible at lying. But you are a pretty good cheat so there's that.
Still denying that thewizard18 is you?
You have to be the dumbest person on the planet that you're still trying to argue this.
So thewizard17 was created in 10/13 and thewizard18 was created in 10/14 and you're going to deny that 18 is not you?
Yeah. I don't know. I think you're going to have to provide us with more proof. It's not the same username and it certainly wasn't created on the same day. I'm not quite making the connection.
No, I don't have to provide anything.

You're a sad little man who used an alternate account to throw out an insult, a bannable one at that, after your primary account was blocked after a previous, similar insult.
11/14/2017 1:16 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 11/14/2017 12:18:00 PM (view original):
Anyways, I'm out. When I find that a sim game is affecting my quality of life, it's probably time to move on. Thanks for those that have supported me over the years. Later.
LOL. See you tomorrow.
11/14/2017 1:18 PM
Posted by zorzii on 11/14/2017 1:00:00 PM (view original):

Link the boxscore?
Your in Phelan zorzii, you should be able to view it by going to NT Bracket and clicking on the score.

For everyone else, its here. By the way, I outrebounded him due to the fact that every one of my starters had superior REB over his starters (and Robin Johnson having a +40 advantage). He did shoot poorly from the FT line but them are the breaks.
11/14/2017 1:20 PM
Just my two cents, even if Buddha did not realize Snyder was a cut EE, him being able to have him is still wrong. Still an exploited glitch whether intentional or unintentional. Anyone in P knows he doesnt need him and so I really hope he does still enter the draft somehow.. UCLA will survive with a walk-on.
11/14/2017 1:23 PM
Also anyone in D1 P knows when Wiz loses a game he goes mental...
11/14/2017 1:24 PM
Posted by indiansrck27 on 11/14/2017 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Just my two cents, even if Buddha did not realize Snyder was a cut EE, him being able to have him is still wrong. Still an exploited glitch whether intentional or unintentional. Anyone in P knows he doesnt need him and so I really hope he does still enter the draft somehow.. UCLA will survive with a walk-on.
If he goes in the draft, I'm OK with that. Even if WIS takes him away, I won't flip out like some people (but I sure would ask WIS to close the loophole quickly so that nobody else would benefit either as I should get equal treatment to others). And nobody questioned OldResorter about using Nenad Zdon for 2 seasons until he went EE for the second time in Wooden.
11/14/2017 1:35 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...11 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.