5 Man Rotation Topic

Posted by ozomatli on 3/19/2019 3:17:00 PM (view original):
My SPs are always set as available to come in in relief.
Some of them. I don't want to use up my best pitcher and i don't want my next pitcher to come in throw 3 pitches and then be fatigued for his start.
5/17/2019 11:25 AM
Well, we lost the WS in 7. Pedro outdueled Kershaw 1-0 in the finale. Doesn't get much closer than that.

Fatigue was a real issue with this team, especially in the postseason where we ended up playing the max possible (19) games. If I were doing this again I would buy about 30 more innings, downgrading one of the SP a bit. Or downgrade 2 SPs and upgrade the hitting as well as the total IP...which is what I am going to try.

I am cautiously optimistic about this team in the TOC. They will be in an 80M (no SIM AAA on my final roster), and if the fatigue doesn't destroy us, I like our chances against progressives, 70M theme teams with AAA, etc.
5/19/2019 3:15 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1234
5 Man Rotation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.