Since we cannot agree on Politics Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 8/22/2019 10:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/22/2019 9:36:00 AM (view original):
Brady is declining...
Thanks, Max Kellerman.

He is hitting the cliff? Funny, my nieces boyfriend, who is around your age told me that he believes that the Pats will just win the SB. He said he is tired of doubting them as they always prove him wrong. No matter the injuries, personnel changes, schedules, controversies, they are winning it.

Keep in mind, the KC running game is iffy and Hill is one violation away from being suspended. Your D is still suspect. Let's not crown KC the kings of the NFL quite yet.
I'm not crowning KC kings of the NFL. Brady is hitting the cliff. Fortunately, he is a system QB anyway, so Belichick can scheme around it.

Iffy run game? KC hasn't had an iffy run game for 30 years. Damien Williams matched Hunt's production when he started.

Hill won't be suspended. He didn't hurt his kid.
8/22/2019 11:15 AM
Posted by tangplay on 8/21/2019 8:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 8/21/2019 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Anything can happen. The Saints could get knocked out 2 years in a row on freak/questionable plays.

Every team that makes it to the playoffs is in.

I like Bears - Falcons - Saints - Rams in NFC.

I like Patriots - Chiefs - Ravens - Browns - Steelers in AFC.

Cowboys don't have a prayer. Did I mention the Eagles?

SUPER BOWL: EAGLES vs CHIEFS

AFC:
1. Pats (cupcake schedule)
2. Chiefs
3. Colts
4. Browns
5. Chargers
6. Texans

Bubble: Steelers, Ravens

Chiefs over Pats in AFCCG

NFC:
1. Eagles
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Rams
5. Falcons
6. Panthers

Bubble: Bears, Seahawks, Vikings, 49ers

NFCCG: Eagles over Packers

SuperBowl: Chiefs over Eagles.

For once Doug and I agree.
Packers will be lucky to finish .500
8/22/2019 11:18 AM
Posted by tangplay on 8/22/2019 11:15:00 AM (view original):
Brady is declining...
Thanks, Max Kellerman.

He is hitting the cliff? Funny, my nieces boyfriend, who is around your age told me that he believes that the Pats will just win the SB. He said he is tired of doubting them as they always prove him wrong. No matter the injuries, personnel changes, schedules, controversies, they are winning it.

Keep in mind, the KC running game is iffy and Hill is one violation away from being suspended. Your D is still suspect. Let's not crown KC the kings of the NFL quite yet.
I'm not crowning KC kings of the NFL. Brady is hitting the cliff. Fortunately, he is a system QB anyway, so Belichick can scheme around it.

Iffy run game? KC hasn't had an iffy run game for 30 years. Damien Williams matched Hunt's production when he started.

Priest Holmes isn't walking through that door and neither is Jamal Charles. TB12 is still the GOAT until someone takes him down. You saw that firsthand in the OT vs. your Chiefs and he torched your secondary and converted on three 3rd and 10s in that one drive.

If you think he suddenly sucks, you're sadly mistaken. He still threw 29TDs last year vs. 11 INTs and beat your Chiefs 2x!

In 17 healthy seasons as a starter, he's made more Super Bowls (9) than he's missed (8).
8/22/2019 11:28 AM (edited)
In ironic twist, TB12 will suffer concussion in first game using new approved helmet.
8/22/2019 11:37 AM
Posted by kermit on 8/22/2019 11:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/21/2019 8:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 8/21/2019 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Anything can happen. The Saints could get knocked out 2 years in a row on freak/questionable plays.

Every team that makes it to the playoffs is in.

I like Bears - Falcons - Saints - Rams in NFC.

I like Patriots - Chiefs - Ravens - Browns - Steelers in AFC.

Cowboys don't have a prayer. Did I mention the Eagles?

SUPER BOWL: EAGLES vs CHIEFS

AFC:
1. Pats (cupcake schedule)
2. Chiefs
3. Colts
4. Browns
5. Chargers
6. Texans

Bubble: Steelers, Ravens

Chiefs over Pats in AFCCG

NFC:
1. Eagles
2. Saints
3. Packers
4. Rams
5. Falcons
6. Panthers

Bubble: Bears, Seahawks, Vikings, 49ers

NFCCG: Eagles over Packers

SuperBowl: Chiefs over Eagles.

For once Doug and I agree.
Packers will be lucky to finish .500
It all depends on whether Rodgers can stay healthy.
8/22/2019 11:42 AM
Even healthy, I'm not sure the first year of a new offense is likely to bring enough fireworks to offset what is sure to be another lackluster defense.
8/22/2019 11:49 AM
AFC : N - Pittsburgh, S - Houston, E - New England, W - LA Chargers WC - Kansas City, Cleveland
Cleveland loses at Pittsburgh, KC beats Houston
New England beats KC, Chargers beat Pittsburgh
Chargers upset NE

NFC : N - Minnesota, S - New Orleans, E - Philadelphia, W - LA Rams WC - Carolina, Chicago
Philadelphia beats Chicago, New Orleans beats Carolina
Rams beat New Orleans, Minnesota beats Philadelphia
Minnesota over LA Rams

Vikings over Chargers
8/22/2019 11:55 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/22/2019 11:28:00 AM (view original):
Brady is declining...
Thanks, Max Kellerman.

Priest Holmes isn't walking through that door and neither is Jamal Charles. TB12 is still the GOAT until someone takes him down. You saw that firsthand in the OT vs. your Chiefs and he torched your secondary and converted on three 3rd and 10s in that one drive.

If you think he suddenly sucks, you're sadly mistaken. He still threw 29TDs last year vs. 11 INTs and beat your Chiefs 2x!

In 17 healthy seasons as a starter, he's made more Super Bowls (9) than he's missed (8).
Torching our secondary last year? Not hard. Brady threw 3 interceptions in that game. Thanks, Dee Ford.

He was barely a top-10 QB last year. Decent argument to be made that 2018 was the worst year of his career.

Remember, Kareem Hunt was a 4th round pick, and in his FIRST YEAR in Reid's offense he led the league in rushing.
8/22/2019 11:58 AM
Posted by kermit on 8/22/2019 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Even healthy, I'm not sure the first year of a new offense is likely to bring enough fireworks to offset what is sure to be another lackluster defense.
You might be right.
8/22/2019 12:00 PM
Posted by evil_twin on 8/22/2019 11:55:00 AM (view original):
AFC : N - Pittsburgh, S - Houston, E - New England, W - LA Chargers WC - Kansas City, Cleveland
Cleveland loses at Pittsburgh, KC beats Houston
New England beats KC, Chargers beat Pittsburgh
Chargers upset NE

NFC : N - Minnesota, S - New Orleans, E - Philadelphia, W - LA Rams WC - Carolina, Chicago
Philadelphia beats Chicago, New Orleans beats Carolina
Rams beat New Orleans, Minnesota beats Philadelphia
Minnesota over LA Rams

Vikings over Chargers
Lol-ing at the Chargers winning the AFCW, let alone reaching the SB.
8/22/2019 12:01 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/22/2019 11:58:00 AM (view original):
Brady is declining...
Thanks, Max Kellerman.

Torching our secondary last year? Not hard. Brady threw 3 interceptions in that game. Thanks, Dee Ford.

He was barely a top-10 QB last year. Decent argument to be made that 2018 was the worst year of his career.

Remember, Kareem Hunt was a 4th round pick, and in his FIRST YEAR in Reid's offense he led the league in rushing.
3rd round pick.

Not true regarding TB. He still beat your Chiefs in KC in the AFC championship. Not bad.

8/22/2019 12:26 PM
remember, TB doesn't have Gronk anymore either
8/22/2019 12:46 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/22/2019 12:26:00 PM (view original):
Brady is declining...
Thanks, Max Kellerman.

3rd round pick.

Not true regarding TB. He still beat your Chiefs in KC in the AFC championship. Not bad.

Throwing 3 interceptions...
8/22/2019 1:50 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/22/2019 1:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/22/2019 12:26:00 PM (view original):
Brady is declining...
Thanks, Max Kellerman.

3rd round pick.

Throwing 3 interceptions...
Two not three. And still scored 37
8/22/2019 3:42 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/22/2019 12:46:00 PM (view original):
remember, TB doesn't have Gronk anymore either
He did not have Gronk vs Atlanta either. He adjusts. He still has Edelman, White and now added Gordon and Harry. Plus the running game is solid with Michel, Burkhead and Harris. Don’t count em out.
8/22/2019 3:43 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...14 Next ▸
Since we cannot agree on Politics Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.