For Bags.

"pinche tonto" in MY language means

"freakin' nutjob"
10/7/2020 11:38 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 10/7/2020 11:37:00 AM (view original):
i went to a benihana today for lunch and the poc behind the mask weren't no japo dude

he was a pinche tonto with a job and some late night shtick

like all beaner cooks there is no such thing as too much oil butter or fat

i got the 22 oz 10% beer and some greeze rice steaklets

these guys have pretty much ruined omelets
+11
10/7/2020 11:40 AM
Posted by coreander on 10/7/2020 11:35:00 AM (view original):
It's funny how every person over 35, pretty much, is an unabashed racist in the way they speak ? Interesting take
its funny how i can say of color but not colored
10/7/2020 11:40 AM
It's funny how every person over 35, pretty much, is an unabashed racist in the way they speak ? Interesting take
Hahaha over 35! Wowzers
10/7/2020 11:41 AM
its funny how you're a ******* idiot and one of the most racist people who posts here, but it's apparently okay since you are racist against white people.
10/7/2020 11:45 AM
What part of you cannot be racist against white people only prejudiced against them (because racism = prejudice + power) do you not understand? Any social science 101 class can teach you that
10/7/2020 11:50 AM
Posted by coreander on 10/7/2020 11:51:00 AM (view original):
What part of you cannot be racist against white people only prejudiced against them (because racism = prejudice + power) do you not understand? Any social science 101 class can teach you that
Don’t forget people over 35
10/7/2020 11:54 AM
The racist language Bob and Bagchucker are using is not helping your point.
10/7/2020 11:57 AM
Posted by coreander on 10/7/2020 11:57:00 AM (view original):
The racist language Bob and Bagchucker are using is not helping your point.
Some of their word choices bother me, but they’re considerably older than 35. Old dog, new tricks and what not.
10/7/2020 12:02 PM
OK, since trolleander won't answer, maybe somebody else will.
Why is it Ok for POC to call each other whatever they want if some of those words are so hurtful and offensive?
10/7/2020 12:07 PM
I have a BETTER question, I think. Why is it OK for someone with too tight panties (overly sensitive sensibilities to WORDS) dictate to the rest of society what is fair discourse??

Isn't it better (and smarter) to just let those DOING the discoursing figure it out for themselves??

Put it this way.
Let's say Trolleander and I were conversing and He/She said something offensive to me.............Don't you think I'd let "is it they?" know that I had been offended??

C'mon Man! It's normal. I'd say "Hey Troll' I'm offended by your language and if you say that agin' I'm a gonna whoop you!
And trolleander would LEARN not to say those words to some folks. Because they MIGHT get offended and whoop thine ***!

Color ain't got a gol darned thing to do with ANY of it.
BTW, Trump never got this lesson either, so's Troll ain't alone here!
Of course the Don didn't go to a regular school!
10/7/2020 12:22 PM (edited)
Posted by coreander on 10/7/2020 11:51:00 AM (view original):
um, no.

Racism:
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
Also called in·sti·tu·tion·al rac·ism [in-sti-too-shuh-nl rey-siz-uhm, -tyoo-], struc·tur·al rac·ism [struhk-cher-uhl rey-siz-uhm], sys·tem·ic rac·ism [si-stem-ik rey-siz-uhm] . a policy, system of government, etc., that is associated with or originated in such a doctrine, and that favors members of the dominant racial or ethnic group, or has a neutral effect on their life experiences, while discriminating against or harming members of other groups, ultimately serving to preserve the social status, economic advantage, or political power of the dominant group.
an individual action or behavior based upon or fostering such a doctrine; racial discrimination.
racial or ethnic prejudice or intolerance.

Nowhere does it say anything about power. That is your definition.
10/7/2020 12:53 PM
Do you want me to cite some of the most prominent academics in the field to prove that you're wrong? Because I can. I am writing my thesis on this very subject. And have read more books by social scientists in the past 3 years than you probably have in your life. Definitions change. It's important to keep up to date
10/7/2020 1:10 PM
Yup. Like trying to keep up with folks genders. Life used to be so simple..............
10/7/2020 1:19 PM
the great thing about all the recent tween genders is now "I got your _____ hanging, pal" works for almost any noun
10/7/2020 1:25 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.