Ding Dong, The Witch is DEAD! Topic

By "your ilk", you mean who disagree with you?
I'm never going to lose an election, because I'm never going to run, because I won't play the political game. If you mean "my" Party, I'm still a registered Democrat, as I have been since I was 18 (over 38 years ago).
You want things as you see "right", or not at all. At the risk of getting you started, that's an incredibly juvenile stance. You say you no longer believe in God, so you want to play the part yourself? Do you stomp your feet and scream while typing these posts too?
2/19/2021 4:30 PM (edited)
Posted by rsp777 on 2/19/2021 1:46:00 PM (view original):
I don't WANT to "compromise" with people of your ilk. I want to see you lose every election and get what you deserve as policies are enacted that, while moving our country forward into the future, you despise. I want to see the limpbawls of the world SILENCED. Be it by death or by them finally being nailed to the wall for their kind of "political discourse." I want to see you suffer at the hands of every INTELLIGENT, INFORMED and FORWARD THINKING VOTER. I don't care one iota for what you think. You're IRRELEVANT. Like the Republican Party. INEFFECTUAL, INEPT and unable to comprehend the fact that your world view is ANCIENT and MORALLY REPREHENSIBLE. The faster that geezer conservatives die off the better off this country will be. Your "make America great again" slogan really meant make America go back in time to a world where you weren't so TERRIFIED of actual HUMAN PROGRESS. You can take YOUR HATEFUL RHETORIC and stick it where the sun don't shine dude.

You're a DYING BREED.
why is all3's "hateful rhetoric" any worse than your hateful rhetoric? I don't agree with much of anything all3 posts but your post are a lot more hate filled than his.
2/19/2021 2:44 PM
I tried to give rsp the benefit of the doubt, based on several site-mails we exchanged. It's become obvious that he was lying/acting in either those site-mails, or in his posts here. It's difficult to believe they were written by the same person (or maybe they weren't - who knows with the internet). Either way, I'm going back to blocking him, as I don't need the two-facedness, the hypocrisy, the hatred, or the childish extremism. It's people like him, dino, and tang who give the "new Democrats" such a bad rep amongst others. They think they know what's best for everybody, in every situation, and don't even want to hear any alternatives or compromises.
2/19/2021 4:37 PM
If limpbawl was so against gender-neutral bathrooms then why is his grave going to be one?
2/20/2021 10:42 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 2/20/2021 10:42:00 AM (view original):
If limpbawl was so against gender-neutral bathrooms then why is his grave going to be one?
Ah yes, other people are so full of hate.
2/20/2021 2:06 PM
Don't you just hate it?
2/20/2021 2:42 PM
You know what happens to ash when it gets peed on? It runs downhill......... to the river and the sea.
It's a good reason to be cremated and your ashes spread somewheres.

And wait to get peed upon.
2/20/2021 2:44 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/20/2021 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 2/20/2021 10:42:00 AM (view original):
Ah yes, other people are so full of hate.
It's a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

Sincerely,

The Mongerer of Hate
2/20/2021 7:32 PM
I am sure that Limbaugh had family and friends who cared about him, and for those people I am sorry for their loss. I am sure that with advanced stage cancer, this man suffered greatly at the end of his life, and I am sorry for that. I wish no one that kind of kind (edit: I meant "pain") and distress.

I can hold those sentiments and still rejoice in the fact that a poisonous voice is gone from the public dialogue. The world - and certainly the nation - are better for not having his imbecilic morally bankrupt rants filling the airwaves. Few people in the world did as much damage, and are as responsible for as much human suffering, in the last 30 years.
2/21/2021 1:54 PM (edited)
^^^my position as well
2/21/2021 11:50 AM
◂ Prev 1234
Ding Dong, The Witch is DEAD! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.