2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2016 10:59:00 PM (view original):
Why is he afraid to debate?
He's not. He's making a play to convince Bernie voters the gig is rigged. Stop being so stupid.
8/1/2016 11:05 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2016 11:18:00 PM (view original):
Is trashing the Khan family also a play for Bernie supporters?
It's the media trashing them, once again taking Trump out of context and running with it.
8/2/2016 2:56 AM (edited)
Posted by sjpoker on 8/2/2016 6:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 8/2/2016 2:56:00 AM (view original):
It's the media trashing them, once again taking Trump out of context and running with it.
Taking Trump out of context. You mean he has context?
TRUMP: These are among the most dishonest people you will ever, ever meet. These people -- you know, I've had days where I have said, 'Boy, this was a great day. I'll look forward to seeing it tonight or tomorrow and it's brutal.' And I say, 'What happened?'

We are going to punch through the media. We have to! The New York Times is totally dishonest. Totally dishonest.The Washington Post has been a little bit better lately but not good. By the way The New York Times, which is failing badly. I call it 'The Failing The New York Times.' Every story that they write is a hit job. I could do the greatest thing in the history of the world. I could come up with a cure for the most horrible disease in the world and they give me a front-page horrible, horrible story. The New York Times is very dishonest but it will be out of business soon. I hope. It will be out of business. It will. Really dishonest reporters. Not all of them, but most of them.

And CNN. CNN is like all Trump all the time. All Trump all the time. You walk out of an interview and you say, 'that was a good interview' and then you get killed for the rest of the weekend. So they are so biased toward Crooked Hillary. You know they call it: CNN, Clinton News Network. CNN. Clinton News Network. Totally dishonest. But hopefully a lot of people aren't watching it.
8/2/2016 6:54 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/2/2016 9:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 8/2/2016 2:56:00 AM (view original):
Quoting his tweets is taking him out of context?
Reminds me of the infamous Reggie Jackson interview in Sport Magazine in 1977, and his "straw that stirs the drink" statement. Reggie claimed that he had been misquoted.

Munson: "For four ******* pages?"
8/2/2016 9:48 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/1/2016 10:59:00 PM (view original):
Why is he afraid to debate?
Probably because those 16 other Republicans destroyed him so bad, and none of them are even close to as articulate and interesting as Clinton.
8/2/2016 10:53 AM
Need to agree that if Trump would just STFU he'd be better off.
He's already probably the 2nd worst Presidential candidate ever. Good thing for him he's running against the worst. (Who was a bigger liar or crook or was more self-absorbed?)
8/2/2016 10:57 AM
◂ Prev 1...405|406|407|408|409...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.