2016 Presidential Race Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tecwrg on 8/2/2016 11:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 8/2/2016 10:57:00 AM (view original):
Need to agree that if Trump would just STFU he'd be better off.
He's already probably the 2nd worst Presidential candidate ever. Good thing for him he's running against the worst. (Who was a bigger liar or crook or was more self-absorbed?)
Bill Clinton was a bigger liar since he was impeached for perjury to a federal grand jury.

Richard Nixon was a bigger crook as he was in the process of getting impeached for a cover-up conspiracy for Watergate.

But NOBODY is more self-absorbed than Donald Trump.
Hillary still has a shot at perjury and conspiracy (and other) charges.
The third is a way off-base opinion.
8/2/2016 2:38 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 8/2/2016 6:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 8/1/2016 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 8/1/2016 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Just checked on a few of the headlines for the 'Patriot News' -

New Kids on the Block's Joey McIntyre talks about embracing the past at the Mixtape Festival

Pa. cops photos of the week: Dad, 32, electrocuted in backyard; more

Hersheypark's new ride will be unveiled tomorrow: here's the final clue

Man accused of dousing house in gasoline, threatening to kill woman and her dog

This is obviously a high level regional news reporting organization. I am SHOCKED that BL would question it. I'm sure the Patriot News publisher sits at the same table as the publisher of the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post during the Pulitzer ceremony each year.
So now you and BL are not only political experts, but experts on Newspapers as well?
Guess you should probably contact those pretending to be experts who gave the Patriot awards over all those "better" papers from Philly and Pittsburgh.
Why don't you just be honest and admit you're an opinionated azz who will try grasping at any straw possible to discredit anything that disagrees with your opinion.
I'm just showing what I see. And I can tell you that I have little faith that South-Central PA's newspaper is some sort of journalistic icon.

Anyway, I went back on there to check for any polls, and this is what I found -

For your link -

In point 2 I see " The latest Marist and Quinnipiac polls, which also stir the purplish Lehigh Valley into this region, show Trump with leads over Clinton of 5 and 7 percent points, respectively." Hmm. Maybe there's something to what you say.

So I googled Marist+Pennsylvania+Poll and got this from their website - Beyond the Bounce which basically shoots to **** all of the crap you and moy have been saying about 'polls'.

Also, checking on the 'Patriot News' site, I found this...

Clinton leading Trump in latest poll

So yeah, try not to talk intelligently about things you don't understand or research. You'll end up sounding like Donald Trump.

Seems I mentioned seeing that poll too, along with the two I posted figures for. You still have zero comprehension skills obviously. Also, you once again try to embrace one poll because it says what you want, while belittling two others because they don't. It's Ok for you to post results you like, but others can't do the same? You truly are a Clinton supporter. Keep acting like her. (Rules and facts are for others.)
8/2/2016 2:43 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/2/2016 2:43:00 PM (view original):

New Kids on the Block's Joey McIntyre talks about embracing the past at the Mixtape Festival

This is obviously a high level regional news reporting organization. I am SHOCKED that BL would question it. I'm sure the Patriot News publisher sits at the same table as the publisher of the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post during the Pulitzer ceremony each year.
So now you and BL are not only political experts, but experts on Newspapers as well?
Guess you should probably contact those pretending to be experts who gave the Patriot awards over all those "better" papers from Philly and Pittsburgh.
Why don't you just be honest and admit you're an opinionated azz who will try grasping at any straw possible to discredit anything that disagrees with your opinion.
I'm just showing what I see. And I can tell you that I have little faith that South-Central PA's newspaper is some sort of journalistic icon.

For your link -

In point 2 I see " The latest Marist and Quinnipiac polls, which also stir the purplish Lehigh Valley into this region, show Trump with leads over Clinton of 5 and 7 percent points, respectively." Hmm. Maybe there's something to what you say.

So I googled Marist+Pennsylvania+Poll and got this from their website - Beyond the Bounce which basically shoots to **** all of the crap you and moy have been saying about 'polls'.

So yeah, try not to talk intelligently about things you don't understand or research. You'll end up sounding like Donald Trump.

Seems I mentioned seeing that poll too, along with the two I posted figures for. You still have zero comprehension skills obviously. Also, you once again try to embrace one poll because it says what you want, while belittling two others because they don't. It's Ok for you to post results you like, but others can't do the same? You truly are a Clinton supporter. Keep acting like her. (Rules and facts are for others.)
Um, you know you're replying to sj right?
8/2/2016 2:58 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/2/2016 2:38:00 PM (view original):
He's already probably the 2nd worst Presidential candidate ever. Good thing for him he's running against the worst. (Who was a bigger liar or crook or was more self-absorbed?)
Bill Clinton was a bigger liar since he was impeached for perjury to a federal grand jury.

Richard Nixon was a bigger crook as he was in the process of getting impeached for a cover-up conspiracy for Watergate.

At this point . . . slim to none.

LOL. You're a tool.
8/2/2016 2:58 PM

For your link -

Me? A Clinton supporter? You have to be shitting me. I'm a Republican moderate-to-conservative. I just ain't... no I am REFUSING to - drink the Kool Aid. Do I think Hillary will be a great President? No chance. But Trump is overwhelmingly the worst candidate I have seen since Al Gore. He's an incompetent fool. And if you are mentioning that she is the only one sidestepping 'rules and facts' (IOW you are insinuating that Trump IS all about rules and facts) you are even more of an incompetent fool.

The Party has been in freefall for years because fringe groups have been able to dominate the agenda. First you had the ultracons. Then the teabaggers. Now we have Trump. Until the fringe get ground back under by the majority, and Republican leadership stops pandering to them, guys like Trump are the best we are gonna get.

Which is a shame, because there's a lot of talent out there.

So really all3, just go on representing yourself as the idiot you are. Even BL looks like Stephen Hawkings compared to you.
8/2/2016 4:44 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/2/2016 2:58:00 PM (view original):

For your link -

BL you ain't much better.
8/2/2016 4:45 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/2/2016 2:58:00 PM (view original):

LOL. You're a tool.
If BL and all3 were in Thunderdome, who would walk/crawl out?
8/2/2016 4:45 PM
Posted by moy23 on 7/28/2016 6:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/28/2016 12:38:00 AM (view original):
moy's face when someone explains the concept of a convention bounce to him...
BLs face when he realizes this 'bounce' is more of a continuation of Trump's momentum from before the convention than a typical post convention bounce....
How's that momentum?
8/2/2016 5:23 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 7/31/2016 2:47:00 PM (view original):
Moy prob has a picture of Nathan Bedford Forrest above his kids bed.
hey now

patron saint of Chip Kelly

get there the fastest with the mostest
8/2/2016 5:29 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 8/2/2016 4:45:00 PM (view original):

For your link -

I wasn't insulting you. all3 posted about the patriot news having Trump up by double digits here, then claimed that the patriot news poll was "obviously slanted and/or flawed."

It kinda seems like he thought he was talking to me.
8/2/2016 6:35 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/2/2016 2:58:00 PM (view original):

LOL. You're a tool.
If BL and all3 were in Thunderdome, who would walk/crawl out?
who cares?
8/2/2016 6:52 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/2/2016 6:35:00 PM (view original):

For your link -

I wasn't insulting you. all3 posted about the patriot news having Trump up by double digits here, then claimed that the patriot news poll was "obviously slanted and/or flawed."

Here's the text of his post, referring to the patriot news poll:

Quote post by all3 on 7/20/2016 1:59:00 PM:
Posted by bad_luck on 7/20/2016 10:35:00 AM (view original):
I don't post individual polls and ignore reality. The polling averages show Clinton with a lead in PA. Not trump, and certainly not trump by double digits.
I think you'd better reread a few of these threads, because posting individual polls and ignoring reality is exactly what you've been doing.
That's why I threw this one, obviously slanted and/or flawed poll, at you.

8/2/2016 6:57 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/2/2016 6:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/2/2016 6:35:00 PM (view original):

For your link -

Here's the text of his post, referring to the patriot news poll:

Quote post by all3 on 7/20/2016 1:59:00 PM:
Posted by bad_luck on 7/20/2016 10:35:00 AM (view original):
I don't post individual polls and ignore reality. The polling averages show Clinton with a lead in PA. Not trump, and certainly not trump by double digits.
I think you'd better reread a few of these threads, because posting individual polls and ignoring reality is exactly what you've been doing.
That's why I threw this one, obviously slanted and/or flawed poll, at you.

Fair enough. I ready it on the fly.
8/2/2016 8:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...406|407|408|409|410...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.