TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
On the topic of smugness, yes Strzok is smug, but that doesn't mean that they are not trustworthy. I think Trump and Ben Shapiro are smug. I am smug. Your point is?

The only point that matters is whether Strzok's biases affected his work. I say no. No one has debated me on this because we are too busy trying to decide whether everyone is biased or not.
I don't care what you think, with all due respect. Optics look bad. Other than that I am not sure anything illegal happened.
7/18/2018 3:09 PM
Optics are terrible. Exactly why Mueller immediately removed him. Still, damage done. Sad. we need truth.
7/18/2018 3:13 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/18/2018 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Optics are terrible. Exactly why Mueller immediately removed him. Still, damage done. Sad. we need truth.
We agree!!

We need an owner for the two scoops league. Should we get tangy?

7/18/2018 3:20 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 3:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 1:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 9:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 1:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 12:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 11:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 11:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 10:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 9:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2018 8:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/17/2018 8:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/17/2018 7:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 7/17/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Who knows what Trump and Putin's conversation was like. Putin, like Little Rocket Man, wants an audience, legitimacy, the means to make propaganda. So maybe Donald says I make nice for you in front of the cameras, in exchange for a toning down in Syria, or perhaps help on the world's stage to get NK to straighten up and fly right. The media will eat me alive, but they hate me anyway. I take the heat, so what? Perhaps better than escalating tensions between Washington and Moscow. Trump knows Putin is gonna work in the shadows, he's KGB. Why fan the flames? Perhaps Donald cut a better deal than we know...then again, perhaps he's a patsy...
LOL...you really think Donald could cut a killer deal and keep it quiet? Hell no.
Compared to the guy he replaced, yes...like I said, who knows? Surely he didn't go into that meeting to come out embarrassed. But go ahead, underestimate him. Again...
I deal with people I don’t necessarily like frequently as part of my job but in negotiations you sometimes have to eat it for the greater good.

I agree with Doc. No reason to anger Russia. We need all the allies we can get when dealing with Radical Islam.
If you think Putin is less of a threat than radical Islam you are the biggest moron on this forum. This may have been the dumbest thing you have ever said on this thread and that's saying something.
I 100% think so. When has Putin attacked us? Radical Islam caused 9/11, deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq. To me that is the biggest threat. And like bad luck you would never say that to my face, you are a coward. In terms of espionage and such, China is a bigger threat than Russia as well.

Thank you for making my point yet again that my 14 year old is smarter than you.
He meddled with our election?

Radical islam isn't equal to terrorism. Terrorists are one small branch on the radical islam tree. And those wars in Iraq and Afghanistan went real well didn't they? You cannot fight an idea.

Putin's Russia is directly at odds with American interests. He is trying to tear our country down. Additionally, he has a very corrupt government where rivals get killed.

How would you fight radical islam?
What was that virgin? Sorry, I missed that.

You are a coward, who is all for football players kneeling during the anthem and you argued that the US and the USSR were NOT allies in WWII. You are a moron. Radical Islam wants to wipe the US off the face of the Earth as do its people. You think Putin and the Russian people want to wipe the US off the face of the Earth? Dummy.

Radical Islam is 100x the bigger threat.

How would I fight it? I would firstly admit it exists. Something you refuse to do. You say small branch. If it is 1% and we know it is a lot more than that so it is 16 million terrorists. In the world right now there are about 16 million Jews in TOTAL.
More non-sequiturs. Radical Islam is not the bigger threat, lol.

You still think that terrorism and radical islam are the same thing. it isn't. More than 1% of Islamists are radical. But even Ben Shapiro says that less than 1% are terrorists.

But OK. Admit it exists. Radical Islam exists. You are the US president (shudder). What now.
No he doesn’t and if you re radical you re one step from killing and I d rather be proactive than reactive
Yes. He does. When you were proving your point about this in a very early discussion of ours you showed me a video where he said that very thing.

OK so your plan is to kill every single radical Islamist. Let's assume that you know exactly who is radical. So how do you achieve this? Do you go to war with every country that has a radical in it? How do we go about removing radical Islam.
Re watch the video. That is not what he says.
Give me a link back to the video in question.

From what I recall Shapiro is listing off the numbers of radicals in each country and then he says something along the lines of 'Now, radical islam is not the same thing as terrorism and if you argue otherwise you are either ignorant or uniformed.'

Just think logically about this. There are millions of radical Islamists. Let's say 16 million, like you said. 1% of 16 million is 160,000. Are there 160,000 terrorists in the world? Is there 160,000 terrorist acts every year? There were 1000 terrorist attacks last year. How does this logic make any sense?
Find it yourself. Geez.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

This video at the 1:17 mark.

Radical beliefs are a lot broader than terrorists and anybody who argues otherwise is being naive or foolish or disingenuous. But, terrorists draw their moral and religious support from those who are not terrorists themselves.

You cannot use the terms 'radical Islam' and 'terrorism' interchangeably. Even Ben Shapiro agrees with that statement. And we all know that his word is the bible.

That is not what he is saying. To me in MY OPINION there is a thin line between a radical and a terrorist. I'd rather be proactive and get rid of the radical before they make a final step and become a terrorist.
Well then Ben thinks you are naive or foolish or disingenuous.

But keep with the thread of how we accomplish the goal of eliminating radical Islam.
He does not. Listen to his podcasts.
Omfg. Did you read the quote? I will copy/paste it again.

Radical beliefs are a lot broader than terrorists and anybody who argues otherwise is being naive or foolish or disingenuous. But, terrorists draw their moral and religious support from those who are not terrorists themselves.

ANYWAY

Please engage with me on how to stop radical Islam. I don't like radical Islam. If you have a good plan to eliminate it I am all ears.

7/18/2018 3:29 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 3:09:00 PM (view original):
On the topic of smugness, yes Strzok is smug, but that doesn't mean that they are not trustworthy. I think Trump and Ben Shapiro are smug. I am smug. Your point is?

The only point that matters is whether Strzok's biases affected his work. I say no. No one has debated me on this because we are too busy trying to decide whether everyone is biased or not.
I don't care what you think, with all due respect. Optics look bad. Other than that I am not sure anything illegal happened.
I agree with that statement.

So why all the fuss? Who gives a ****?
7/18/2018 3:31 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 2:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 1:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/18/2018 1:01:00 PM (view original):
"It's coming!! and sooner than you think!"

Same thing we've been hearing for the last 18 months.

All the accusations, lies and BS, back-and-forth, do nobody, and certainly not this Country any good. Why can't everyone just let the system do it's job as best it can, and THEN react? I still go back to my original claim, made years and years ago, that this two-Party system will continue to separate and drag down this Country until it's people (us) get smart enough to support a 3rd Party.
I agree with you all3. Both sides are really not letting this play out. Some on the left is arguing that Trump should already be impeached and that Mueller is about to release his report, and the right says that Mueller has nothing (as if they know that) and that his investigation should be shut down.

What really worries me is that when Mueller releases his report, and if it looks bad for Trump, the right will already have worked up the narrative that Mueller's word means jack. What happens then? I can already see moy, CCCP, you, Doug, kz trying to deflect and backpedal...
Why do you care what we think? I don't care what you think.
Because I care about this country and our democracy, and I fear the direction we are headed in.
Similarly I fear radical Islam. I think overall our democracy will survive. The country is divided but people overall are happy. I don't want the US to become like Europe.
7/18/2018 3:31 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 3:31:00 PM (view original):

All the accusations, lies and BS, back-and-forth, do nobody, and certainly not this Country any good. Why can't everyone just let the system do it's job as best it can, and THEN react? I still go back to my original claim, made years and years ago, that this two-Party system will continue to separate and drag down this Country until it's people (us) get smart enough to support a 3rd Party.
I agree with you all3. Both sides are really not letting this play out. Some on the left is arguing that Trump should already be impeached and that Mueller is about to release his report, and the right says that Mueller has nothing (as if they know that) and that his investigation should be shut down.

What really worries me is that when Mueller releases his report, and if it looks bad for Trump, the right will already have worked up the narrative that Mueller's word means jack. What happens then? I can already see moy, CCCP, you, Doug, kz trying to deflect and backpedal...
Because I care about this country and our democracy, and I fear the direction we are headed in.
Similarly I fear radical Islam. I think overall our democracy will survive. The country is divided but people overall are happy. I don't want the US to become like Europe.
I don't like radical Islam, but I don't fear it either. Nothing to be scared of IMO. I think that if we have a situation where the president clearly committed a crime and yet 40% of the country defends him, that threatens our democracy.

I want the USA to become like Europe, at least some countries there. What's wrong with Europe?
7/18/2018 3:33 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 3:31:00 PM (view original):

People who think the FBI has been compromised. Hard line conservatives.

I listed my primary concerns and right now the Left just doesn't coincide with them:
  • Economy - Fewer regulations --- GOP generally better
  • Military - GOP historically more of hawks
  • Border - Do I even have to say it?
  • Israel / War on Terror - GOP definitely more of an ally to Israel and hawkish vs. terror groups.
Your primary concerns are environment, helping the poor, good relations with Europe, inclusiveness.

Our priorities are different and that is fine. This is what makes America...America.
7/18/2018 3:56 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 3:33:00 PM (view original):

I don't like radical Islam, but I don't fear it either. Nothing to be scared of IMO. I think that if we have a situation where the president clearly committed a crime and yet 40% of the country defends him, that threatens our democracy.

I want the USA to become like Europe, at least some countries there. What's wrong with Europe?
In America you are innocent until proven guilty. If Trump is found 100% guilty the majority of the country will turn on him and respect our democracy. You have a legit question in terms of will people trust the sources because optically they look compromised. They'll state that HRC got away with lying and having a separate server and Trump was railroaded. I agree that it is unlikely that a good outcome occurs because no matter what 50% of the country will hate it.

In the UK there are signs that state this is a Muslim community, no dogs allowed. Crimes have grown substantially in Sweden since an influx. Same for France and Germany. It sounds bitter but I don't want that here. If you come to America you need to respect American values. Aka treat women as equals.

7/18/2018 4:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEYy3ycuWFw

7/18/2018 4:02 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 3:56:00 PM (view original):

I listed my primary concerns and right now the Left just doesn't coincide with them:
  • Israel / War on Terror - GOP definitely more of an ally to Israel and hawkish vs. terror groups.
Your primary concerns are environment, helping the poor, good relations with Europe, inclusiveness.

Our priorities are different and that is fine. This is what makes America...America.
You list this stuff like it's all black and white.

Take the economy for example. If you're rich and own a business, fewer regulations are probably great for you. That equals better economy. If you are a low income laborer for the business owner, fewer regulations might be bad for you. You might have less protection from injuries at work, the drainage canal behind your apartment might be more polluted, your landlord might be able to raise your rent or kick you out easier.

A lot of people view a "good economy" as more money flowing to the top of the economic pyramid. Yet most people aren't at the top of the economic pyramid.
7/18/2018 4:09 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 11:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 10:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2018 10:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/15/2018 10:33:00 PM (view original):
I did answer. You didn't like my answer.

I'll answer again. It's inappropriate and opens doors to harassment and abuse. I feel like you are ignoring common sense to fight a political cause.
Common sense tells me that people tend not to get in other people’s in-stall bathroom business. Whether or not one person in a stall has a dick doesn’t seem to matter.
Your problem is utterly dismissing my concerns. That makes you an a hole. I don’t feel comfortable with my 12 and 14 year old girls sharing a locker room with a person who was born a male and still has male parts.

The fact that you laugh at that is interesting. I also told you my girls would not feel comfortable with such a situation. You dismissed that too.

Fine. What Planet Fitness must do is disclose in their membership agreement that people with penises may use the W locker room. See how many members they have left....

Allow Capitalism to decide.

But again that’s not my primary issue. My main issue is that Leftists dismiss other people’s opinions and label them as racists, bigots, sexist, etc.

Lefitsts are illogical. Bad luck is illogical. I truly hope Trump wins again.
No can do anything about your concerns. We can’t change laws every time an individual feels uncomfortable about something. If you can’t handle the fact that a transgender woman might be in the bathroom at the same time as your daughter, don’t let your daughter go to the bathroom in public. Or pick a restroom that is a one person at a time.

you never answered my question. why is the man who identifies as a woman's comfort more important than the comfort of the women he makes feel uncomfortable by being in the women's locker room?
So, where should transgender men and women go to the bathroom?

In the bathroom for the gender they were born as, or at home.. One person's discomfort is better than many people's discomfort. If you disagree, I'm still waiting for a reason.
So what if gays make people uncomfortable? Blacks? Muslims? Public bathrooms for straight, white people only and everyone else has to go at home or in the bushes.

Because, you know, majority rules when it comes to public facilities.
well, if people are made uncomfortable by gays, blacks and muslims using the same bathroom, they have to live with it. You still haven't told me why one person's discomfort is more important than many people's discomfort.
And its not the same thing. I don't care if gay, muslim or black women use the same locker room as my daughter and I don't think any of those things would make her uncomfortable. I do care if someone with a ***** uses the same locker room as my daughter, and I think it would make her feel uncomfortable along with most, if not all, of the women in the locker room.
7/18/2018 4:10 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 4:09:00 PM (view original):

Take the economy for example. If you're rich and own a business, fewer regulations are probably great for you. That equals better economy. If you are a low income laborer for the business owner, fewer regulations might be bad for you. You might have less protection from injuries at work, the drainage canal behind your apartment might be more polluted, your landlord might be able to raise your rent or kick you out easier.

A lot of people view a "good economy" as more money flowing to the top of the economic pyramid. Yet most people aren't at the top of the economic pyramid.
This is strictly for ME!!! Yes. I don't mean this is good for everyone. I work in banking. I want fewer regulations. The above was strictly for cccp....everyone else I am sure has different POVs.
7/18/2018 4:13 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 4:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 3:33:00 PM (view original):

In America you are innocent until proven guilty. If Trump is found 100% guilty the majority of the country will turn on him and respect our democracy. You have a legit question in terms of will people trust the sources because optically they look compromised. They'll state that HRC got away with lying and having a separate server and Trump was railroaded. I agree that it is unlikely that a good outcome occurs because no matter what 50% of the country will hate it.

In the UK there are signs that state this is a Muslim community, no dogs allowed. Crimes have grown substantially in Sweden since an influx. Same for France and Germany. It sounds bitter but I don't want that here. If you come to America you need to respect American values. Aka treat women as equals.

I don't agree that most people will turn on Trump if he is found guilty. From what I have seen from most Trump supporters. it doesn't matter what he does or says. They will continue to support or defend him.
For instance, when he talked about grabbing women by the *****, it was just locker room talk.
When he accused Mexicans of being rapists and criminals, he was just talking about illegal immigrants (which isn't much better to tell the truth)
7/18/2018 4:14 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 4:09:00 PM (view original):

This is strictly for ME!!! Yes. I don't mean this is good for everyone. I work in banking. I want fewer regulations. The above was strictly for cccp....everyone else I am sure has different POVs.
so don't say the economy is doing great. Say it is doing great for you.
7/18/2018 4:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...408|409|410|411|412...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.