PEDL 4 --finished drafting Topic

you are a buffoon
2/6/2017 12:36 AM
thats not it all, trying to figure out who to pick, I actually thought the draft was over and I had the only pick left
2/6/2017 12:40 AM
I actually thought the draft was over today
2/6/2017 12:41 AM
WIS is the most important thing I get that

D Ben Lovejoy
2/6/2017 12:46 AM
So do we go back on the clock tomorrow?
2/6/2017 1:10 AM
Posted by rmj97 on 2/6/2017 1:10:00 AM (view original):
So do we go back on the clock tomorrow?
YES
2/6/2017 1:12 AM
Posted by Poddy on 2/6/2017 12:22:00 AM (view original):
sorry guys, I thought I was finished picking and was hosting a super Bowl party.
What are you trying to do, reiterate amerk's point of delaying the draft on Super Bowl Sunday???
2/6/2017 1:52 AM
Posted by Got_Worms on 2/6/2017 1:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Poddy on 2/6/2017 12:22:00 AM (view original):
sorry guys, I thought I was finished picking and was hosting a super Bowl party.
What are you trying to do, reiterate amerk's point of delaying the draft on Super Bowl Sunday???
He is NOT in cahoots with me or anything....it's just part of the reason I took us off the clock today. Many sports fans are distracted, busy, at parties and so on, and don't want to be bothered by a WIS draft. Sorry if most of you just can't seem to understand that.
2/6/2017 2:05 AM
I actually have smartians cell # and have texted him. If he doesn't pick tonight, it's because he is asleep for the night, so we will finish off things tomorrow ok?
I am sorry I seem to have inconvenienced so many people. Whoever takes over this league can deal with all that crap from now on anyways.

If anyone wants to run this league in a season FIVE, please go for it! Take over. Send sitemails. Post in the forum. Put up a sign up list and all that stuff. Don't feel like you have to ask me for permission. This was a nice idea when sixernuggets first came up with it, but to be honest, most of the die hard, open league, WIS hockey guys don't join this league....guess they just like to keep dominating open leagues instead of trying new things. And this just takes too long to fill because of that. If ANY of you has a better lifeline to those guys, or thinks u are better friends to those guys and can talk them into this league, have at it. You get most of those guys, and you'd fill this league EVERY season with no problems! Anyways, I'm done afterthis draft and league.

2/6/2017 2:19 AM
Corey Crawford, G/ Kyle Quincey, D/ Valeri Zelapukin, W
2/6/2017 3:37 AM
Posted by amerk1180 on 2/6/2017 12:08:00 AM (view original):
Well, I gotta say, whether you liked my going off clock today or not, IT WAS WORTH IT!!! Most AMAZING comeback EVER in Super Bowl, if not sports history itself! I had bid goodbye to my $150 bucks I wagered when it got to 28-3 Atlanta. The fact the New England came back from that AND covered the three pt spread was like mana from heaven...free money! Unbelievable! What a day! For all you non US football fans, It was like France being down 3-0 in a World Cup game and coming back to beat Germany or Britain 4-3 on PK's. Or your Montreal Canadians or Calgary Flames or Maple Leafs being down 4-0 in the 3rd and coming back to win 5-4 in overtime in game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals.

And I don't live in France...Bastille day was the only holiday I have ever heard of that France celebrates. I didn't know YOU were from there too Glen!?
Is it kind of like Quiddich, when Slithern is up but the seeker for Huffle Puff catches the Golden Sneetch?
2/6/2017 3:54 AM
YES, EXACTLY....I think LOL
2/6/2017 4:07 AM
Bob Errey W, Eddie Gerard W, Chico Resch G
2/6/2017 4:18 AM (edited)
Sites to Goombas and tkconcrete
2/6/2017 4:19 AM
I cannot enter my team. All set to go and it tells me I need to have 3 unfinished teams.

You must have 3 incomplete teams available in your account to join this league.
2/6/2017 5:02 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...40|41|42|43|44|45 Next ▸
PEDL 4 --finished drafting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.