2016 Presidential Race Topic

Yeah, I stopped at "I'm not interested in arguing" because we know that's bullshit.

Just admit you have no idea what the law reads.
9/1/2016 6:04 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/1/2016 10:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 9/1/2016 6:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/31/2016 11:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ncmusician_7 on 8/31/2016 11:15:00 PM (view original):
http://www.electionintegritywatch.com/documents/2011-Report-Voter-Fraud-Convictions.pdf
So 113...out of what? 4...5 million votes?

I'll accept a fraud rate of 0.002% in exchange for not disenfranchising millions of voters.
There's around 3.1 million registered voters in Minnesota.

So you're saying that voter ID laws would disenfranchise the entire state?

Quite the drama queen, you are. Good job.
Ok, let's go with this:

I'm ok with requiring voters to show some sort of ID, as long as the law isn't written to specifically disenfranchise blacks (or whoever) like that piece of **** North Carolina law. Work for you?
What part of the law is written to specifically disenfranchise blacks (or whoever) like that piece of **** North Carolina law?
9/1/2016 6:10 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
BL's just mad because he went off on a law that he doesn't know a damn thing about other than what some judge said. Find the ******* law and quote it, googlemonkey.
9/1/2016 6:25 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/1/2016 6:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/1/2016 6:04:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, I stopped at "I'm not interested in arguing" because we know that's bullshit.

Just admit you have no idea what the law reads.
So we're establishing that backing out of arguments you aren't interested in is not allowed around here?

Or is that just a special privilege reserved for you?
Is my ***** giving you a hard time bad luck? Tell him if he does not behave I will not let him park his bedroom next to my dumpster any more
9/1/2016 6:26 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/1/2016 6:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/1/2016 6:25:00 PM (view original):
BL's just mad because he went off on a law that he doesn't know a damn thing about other than what some judge said. Find the ******* law and quote it, googlemonkey.
I just don't really care about voter ID. Which I why I told tec this morning that I'm fine with requiring ID.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you blasted a law that "totally disenfranchised blacks" that you know nothing about.

Just ******* admit it. The world won't end.
9/1/2016 6:29 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/1/2016 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/1/2016 6:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 9/1/2016 6:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/1/2016 6:25:00 PM (view original):
I just don't really care about voter ID. Which I why I told tec this morning that I'm fine with requiring ID.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you blasted a law that "totally disenfranchised blacks" that you know nothing about.

Just ******* admit it. The world won't end.
No, because if I have to argue about why I think the law is bullshit, we're arguing the merits of things like early voting, same day reg, etc., and I just don't want to do it.
Because you don't know how the law reads? Otherwise, everyone here KNOWS you love arguing over petty details.
9/1/2016 6:33 PM
Holy ****? Did the argue monkey actually back out of an argument claiming that he doesn't want to argue?

Did he just get the slightest bit of self-awareness that he would make a fool of himself again?

Mark this date: September 1, 2016. BL becomes self-aware.
9/1/2016 6:44 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/1/2016 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Because it's boring. Feel free to argue for the law. I don't care.
HOLY ****!!!!!! Arguing the merits of WAR for weeks/months/years isn't boring?

Just admit you don't know how the law reads and that you entirely formed your opinion based on a paragraph from a judge. Just do it.
9/1/2016 6:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...476|477|478|479|480...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.