LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

he is very consistent...as long as he isnt the one getting the abortion there is no problema.
10/3/2017 6:14 PM
there is a death picture of paddock.....he looks much better as a redhead.
10/3/2017 6:16 PM
Donald Trump blocks Star reporter Daniel Dale on Twitter

On Sunday, Trump tweeted: “Being nice to Rocket Man” — Trump’s nickname for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un — “hasn’t worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won’t fail.”

Dale retweeted Trump, commenting, “25 years ago, Kim Jong Un was eight,” in a post that was shared almost 80,000 times.

“I have been fact-checking every word of his for his entire presidency,” said Dale. “Weekly, I’ll call him out on a number of false claims but I don’t know he ever saw any of those.”

Dale said he saw the message Tuesday morning that he had been blocked by the president.

“I stared at it and just shook my head,” he said. “It was just strange and hilarious.”

This is the same local reporter who used to cover Rob Ford, so he's used to this kind of stuff.
10/3/2017 6:40 PM
trump was in Puerto Rico today...made a fool of himself...........said irma was a one of a kind hurricane but not a catastrophe......called for death toll numbers like he was at an auction and ended by throwing toilet paper into the crowd.
10/4/2017 12:11 AM
Rob was a true mentor to his american protege.
10/4/2017 12:25 AM
Posted by dino27 on 10/4/2017 12:11:00 AM (view original):
trump was in Puerto Rico today...made a fool of himself...........said irma was a one of a kind hurricane but not a catastrophe......called for death toll numbers like he was at an auction and ended by throwing toilet paper into the crowd.
Hey! He gave out rolls of paper towels! Talk about compassion!
10/4/2017 1:02 AM
He must throw cleaning supplies at his Latino maids
10/4/2017 4:44 AM
the next major story to watch is what trump is going to do with the iran agreement.....will he burn it or not..........he will announce his decision very soon.
10/4/2017 12:35 PM
Rex Tillerson won't give a simple YES or NO answer:

Mr. Tillerson refused to address whether he had called the president a “moron.”

“I’m not going to deal with petty stuff like that,” he said, his voice seeming to shake with anger.

10/4/2017 12:57 PM
he did however refer to the reporter who asked the question as a moron.
10/4/2017 12:58 PM
So the word is indeed "in his vocabulary," as they say. Good to know.
10/4/2017 1:01 PM
mass shootings - the price of freedom or the price of the freedom caucus.
10/4/2017 1:20 PM
i wish we could replace trump and pence with penn and teller.
10/4/2017 1:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...47|48|49|50|51...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.