Bug: you can see all of the IFA's at season start Topic

mine was working before..but it does not do it now..... 
3/3/2015 7:43 PM
I played with this yesterday. Seemed to work. I saved the URLs of a few players to test later. They don't work now. So it looks like WIS might have patched this.

Good on 'em.
3/3/2015 7:58 PM
OK, glad that it is fixed, but what to do if you are early in a season - and someone has already viewed all the coming IFA's and already knows what to do.
WIS should reshuffle the deck for all Worlds now.
3/3/2015 8:57 PM
It was nice of them to fix it as quickly as they did. Not sure you'll get more out of them.
3/3/2015 11:11 PM
For a we know, its possible they did "shuffle the deck." Won't be able to tell until they start appearing.

Actually, I hope they did, because there were some pretty slim pickings in the league I where I checked them all.
3/4/2015 12:17 AM
Thank you Mal for bringing attention to this issue so it could get fixed.
3/4/2015 12:40 AM
in my leagues (one in particular), there are certain people (one in particular) that always typically get the best IFAs, even one instance where one owner got the best two IFAs of the season on consecutive days in spite of there being other players earlier in the season that were less good but worthy of spending the cash on, and I always suspected that people could be "cheating" IFA somehow or exploiting the game somehow ... now with this information coming to light i am more than willing to believe (to bet?) that some/several people have already known about this for a VERY long time and have kept their mouths shut, wisely so but it just sucks, what an unfair advantage. seriously takes so much of the fun out of it
3/4/2015 2:16 AM (edited)
I don't expect WIS to change any Int FAs scheduled to appear. That would be a lot of programming work.

I don't think anyone who read this and saw a season's worth of Int FAs is going to make or break any team or any world.  Knowing what's coming up is an advantage, but it's not a guarantee.

I suggest we all be thankful WIS fixed this instead of complaining that they don't do more.

3/4/2015 2:24 AM
I am glad they fixed it so quickly....and it does make you wonder if and when it was known before....but nothing we can do about it now.  If it is fixed, than everyone should be back on an  even level from here on out. 
3/4/2015 7:41 AM
Hello All,

We have fixed this issue. Thank you all for letting us know about this!

If there are any related issues going forward, please send in a Customer Support Ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you!
3/4/2015 8:39 AM
Posted by gbuck44 on 3/4/2015 7:41:00 AM (view original):
I am glad they fixed it so quickly....and it does make you wonder if and when it was known before....but nothing we can do about it now.  If it is fixed, than everyone should be back on an  even level from here on out. 
I'm sure it's been known by owners for quite some time.   Anyone who knew about the draftees sequential numbers could have tested it on the IFA and discovered it. 
3/4/2015 9:33 AM
this is something that made the game profoundly broken for ppl who knew about this ... But if I was one of the ppl who knew I would be LIVID that somebody blew the whistle instead of keeping it a secret
3/4/2015 11:52 AM
It would be easy enough to check.   If a specific owner ALWAYS got a top 3 IFA, there's a better than average chance he knew.    At some point, if you gamble in IFA, you're going to get left holding the bag.
3/4/2015 12:01 PM
/\ This. Mystery solved!
3/4/2015 7:33 PM
Posted by pjfoster13 on 3/4/2015 11:52:00 AM (view original):
this is something that made the game profoundly broken for ppl who knew about this ... But if I was one of the ppl who knew I would be LIVID that somebody blew the whistle instead of keeping it a secret
And we LAUGH at them. :)...before throwing our stones, depantsing them, and giving them a WIS swirly.
3/4/2015 10:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Bug: you can see all of the IFA's at season start Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.