3.0 is Unbelievably Frustrating Topic

Dropping 1 of my teams. Haven't won a recruit in 2 seasons now unless I was the only human coach on a player. Have lost every battle at High High vs. High High or even when I was High High vs. High. If I lose both of my EE's I'll be down to 4 guys for next season 1 of which I would never have recruited in the 1st place but had to a few seasons back because of how stupid this new system is. Its all up to luck now. If you win the coin flip you are in good shape, if not you are absolutely completely ****** in the bunghole. It's even worse because you can only have 3 walk-ons now so you only get resources for 3 guys even though I am likely going to have 8 openings to fill next season. I shouldn't be getting drilled in my a-hole like this after working my way all the way up to school like Kentucky for years and now I take it over they completely screw me with LUCKHD 3.0

Hopefully this crapshoot doesn't continue for long or I'll gone from my other teams. The craziest thing is these dumbasses think this bullshit is working yet they are losing so many of their most loyal customers. Complete idiots from a business standpoint.
1/5/2017 11:18 PM
Posted by skinzfan36 on 1/5/2017 11:18:00 PM (view original):
Dropping 1 of my teams. Haven't won a recruit in 2 seasons now unless I was the only human coach on a player. Have lost every battle at High High vs. High High or even when I was High High vs. High. If I lose both of my EE's I'll be down to 4 guys for next season 1 of which I would never have recruited in the 1st place but had to a few seasons back because of how stupid this new system is. Its all up to luck now. If you win the coin flip you are in good shape, if not you are absolutely completely ****** in the bunghole. It's even worse because you can only have 3 walk-ons now so you only get resources for 3 guys even though I am likely going to have 8 openings to fill next season. I shouldn't be getting drilled in my a-hole like this after working my way all the way up to school like Kentucky for years and now I take it over they completely screw me with LUCKHD 3.0

Hopefully this crapshoot doesn't continue for long or I'll gone from my other teams. The craziest thing is these dumbasses think this bullshit is working yet they are losing so many of their most loyal customers. Complete idiots from a business standpoint.
+1
1/5/2017 11:54 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by CoachSpud on 1/6/2017 12:05:00 AM (view original):
I think it's admirable for guys to come on the forums and admit they don't understand 3.0 at all. "coin flip"

"I'm now 0-3 where I was the VH team against the opposing team that was at H. Dumbest thing ever."
"Haven't won a recruit in 2 seasons now"

And it's understandable that they would be embarrassed and blame the game. "Its all up to luck now..."

But why not just quietly leave and find a game they understand?
Nobody likes you Spud, Do us all a favor and go play in traffic.
1/6/2017 12:07 AM
Posted by skinzfan36 on 1/5/2017 11:18:00 PM (view original):

This proves my theory is correct thanks!
1/6/2017 1:05 AM
Posted by kcsundevil on 1/5/2017 10:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/5/2017 6:05:00 PM (view original):
I don't know. I've seen some pretty dumb **** in my life. Hell, I've done some pretty dumb **** in my life. I'm not sure a VH losing to a H in HD is even on the radar for me. You must have lived a pretty sheltered life if that's the dumbest thing you've seen. You should get out more.

Napoleon Dynamike.
ALERT!!!!

noteamguy lurking and trolling the forums!!!
1/6/2017 5:11 AM
Skinz : I was like you, did not win a lot of battles, but learned how to pick the recruits better. I check other teams, I look at every damn recruits listed to see where they are heading and most of all, I am only battling when my préférences are amazing... I try to get a filler every damn recruiting session, a development project or a deep bench player. I still win less than 50 % of the time I battle. I am going to get to two other battles soon and it does not feel good... I hope not to be frustrated as you are. But keep your team please. We need owners like you. Change your mindset, the game is not that bad, it's hell when it's time recruiting, we sure would use more scouting money for internationals at every damn level, it could be something in the game where you can go on scouting in an international trip, getting you some recruits to level 4. And it would be great.
Fix EES.
Fix that D2 battling for top recruits against D1
And help out D3, it's messed up, it has become a race for D1 players.. First one who opens a scholly wins the recruit... In second session. it's a bit ridiculous. It does not even take effort into account cause D1 recruits have early, by the end or whenever signing tendencies. Even late... since it takes forever to open the scholly in second session, is going to sign when the AP race is won. It needs something.
1/6/2017 9:53 AM
Posted by zorzii on 1/6/2017 9:53:00 AM (view original):
Skinz : I was like you, did not win a lot of battles, but learned how to pick the recruits better. I check other teams, I look at every damn recruits listed to see where they are heading and most of all, I am only battling when my préférences are amazing... I try to get a filler every damn recruiting session, a development project or a deep bench player. I still win less than 50 % of the time I battle. I am going to get to two other battles soon and it does not feel good... I hope not to be frustrated as you are. But keep your team please. We need owners like you. Change your mindset, the game is not that bad, it's hell when it's time recruiting, we sure would use more scouting money for internationals at every damn level, it could be something in the game where you can go on scouting in an international trip, getting you some recruits to level 4. And it would be great.
Fix EES.
Fix that D2 battling for top recruits against D1
And help out D3, it's messed up, it has become a race for D1 players.. First one who opens a scholly wins the recruit... In second session. it's a bit ridiculous. It does not even take effort into account cause D1 recruits have early, by the end or whenever signing tendencies. Even late... since it takes forever to open the scholly in second session, is going to sign when the AP race is won. It needs something.
Hey Zorzi it took me 20 mins to complete my prospects and backup prospects.
1/6/2017 9:58 AM
CoachWard is much better at this game than I am - 20 minutes is impressive.
1/6/2017 11:56 AM
Posted by thewizard17 on 1/6/2017 12:07:00 AM (view original):
I think it's admirable for guys to come on the forums and admit they don't understand 3.0 at all. "coin flip"

"I'm now 0-3 where I was the VH team against the opposing team that was at H. Dumbest thing ever."

And it's understandable that they would be embarrassed and blame the game. "Its all up to luck now..."

LOL, you're really going to learn the game that way. Did you recognize yourself in my post? Do you come to these forums to be liked? How sad.
1/6/2017 11:59 AM
1/6/2017 3:14 PM
Spud : people have a valid point. You have been preaching the same crap as if you did not experience the game thoroughly. I gave you the part where you said, don't remember when, we needed to change our mindset, but not recognizing improvements would be welcomed is being narrow minded. Thewizard is a great coach.. he asked you to counter his arguments and you truly did not. Come back when you got new ideas. We know your songs.
1/6/2017 3:30 PM
Posted by zorzii on 1/6/2017 3:31:00 PM (view original):
Spud : people have a valid point. You have been preaching the same crap as if you did not experience the game thoroughly. I gave you the part where you said, don't remember when, we needed to change our mindset, but not recognizing improvements would be welcomed is being narrow minded. Thewizard is a great coach.. he asked you to counter his arguments and you truly did not. Come back when you got new ideas. We know your songs.
wizard and skinnz may be "great coaches" in your mind, but their posts reflect the opposite as relates to 3.0. If he made an argument anywhere that is worth countering I'd be happy to do it. But "coin flip," or "I'm unhappy because I've lost too many recruits" don't cut the mustard.
1/6/2017 4:00 PM
Spud has played 8 seasons. He didn't play 2.0. He is very loyal to Seble and Seble's works, He is like someone living in a hut a zillion miles from civilization who thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. He cannot adequately respond to the questions raised in the forum because he really is too inexperienced to know, and resorts to the same litany. Why get upset at a nameless, faceless internet poster who knows not of what he speaks? The new guys are aware of the problems and the flight of experienced coaches from the game. They may not yet know how to even make changes to the program because Seble's changes were not documented. Pointing out the constant glitches and randomness may help the new programmers to understand the scope of the problems, if they pay attention. It also invites predictable responses from Spud and a small group of the inexperienced but annoying Spudclones.
1/7/2017 10:04 AM
Posted by thewizard17 on 1/6/2017 12:07:00 AM (view original):

"pin it" (might as well use one of his own azzhat expressions)
1/7/2017 11:06 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
3.0 is Unbelievably Frustrating Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.