Interesting to hear that they signed with the team that offered them, thanks for the update!
3/20/2017 10:47 AM
In a capitalist world, the response from WIS would be designed to maximize their bottom line in all but the most extreme (and public) cases. That they didn't find anything wrong with the two previous cases tells me that a lot more coaches are "cheating": that if they went after customers who were practicing unethical methods in order to win, their gross product would suffer.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they find nothing wrong happened here either.
3/20/2017 10:51 AM
Turned out ok. #1 ranked recruiting class
3/20/2017 11:40 AM
Yes, and nearly all, if not all of those "targeted recruits" were 4 stars and 5 stars. Hijacked recruiting and #1 class.
3/20/2017 12:01 PM
WIS replied to ticket that they are positive there was no collusion.
3/20/2017 12:03 PM
Clever strategy. Pathetic, but impressive.
3/20/2017 12:04 PM
Posted by mal247 on 3/20/2017 12:04:00 PM (view original):
Clever strategy. Pathetic, but impressive.
Not really clever. It was a "psychological" shield. Anyone in D2 with balls & brains would have seen obvious collusion. Send a few Cv's right through the heart of the DI school. This would force the DI school to raise the stakes or let go. Either way, this would have "priced" LI out of the collusion. Call the DI schools bluff and send schollies to the recruits he turned red(being that he probably won't sign them) and they will go to you by default.
3/20/2017 12:26 PM
I had sent in a ticket to WIS about this situation days ago and they told me it was TCU just padding their backups just in case they didn't sign all their guys, which was total crap. I was assured at the time that they would make sure the recruits would revert back to me if tcu did not fill its last slot. Up to the final hour there were 5 red and 3 yellow guys that I had green in the beginning. All this was about the TCU coach handing over the recruiting to someone else who poorly attempted to hijack my class. In the end WIS made it right and I was able to sign the guys in question. Ddirkl knows who he handed the recruiting over to and has not come forward with the name. WIS has not contacted me since the ticket assuring me that my class would be intact in the end. As far as the people that think I am the TCU coach and this was a plot to sign a killer class. Your not in the loop with the tickets back and forth or the conversations I have had with many coaches on this site at certain times during this process. But, anyone that has played against me or in a conference with me knows I sign a killer class every season no matter where I'm at d2, d1aa , or d1a. and have been doing so for 6 years. I will let my track record of fair play speak for itself. Ddirkl needs to come forward with the name and this will all be over.
3/20/2017 3:39 PM
Just for the record: 2000champou has been in Leahy for 48 seasons now, and his worst recruiting class was ranked #16. In 37 of those seasons, the team was ranked in the top 10 for recruiting classes.

3/20/2017 3:46 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 3/20/2017 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Just for the record: 2000champou has been in Leahy for 48 seasons now, and his worst recruiting class was ranked #16. In 37 of those seasons, the team was ranked in the top 10 for recruiting classes.

So clearly someone who needs to use a D-IA school to scare off his recruiting rivals in order to ink a top class...
3/20/2017 3:58 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 3/20/2017 3:46:00 PM (view original):

Is there any person in D-II Leahy who's class is considerably better this season then their previous recruiting seasons?
3/20/2017 6:30 PM
Well, Champ has posted that he received a site mail from ddirkl naming me as the culprit of the "recruiting hijacking". Surprise, surprise, surprise... Sorry, chump, but you got it wrong. I had nothing to do with it except notice it.
3/21/2017 6:50 AM
So did your buddies at WIS release my name to you? Is that why you used my first name in your post on GLIAC's chat?
3/21/2017 6:56 AM
I have offered for a few select coaches to have access to my account so they can see all the back and forth between me and WIS and also the conversations that I have had with other coaches. I have nothing to hide. I understand why you are doing what you are doing because this will obviously be a very embarrassing moment for you. But the noose is tightening around your neck and you know whats coming. I feel sorry for you at this point.
3/21/2017 9:26 AM
I have absolutely nothing to be sorry for or embarrassed about because I didn't do anything. I would have to have dirkl sign-in data, which I don't. I don't have a clue who ddirkl is and have never seen his screen name before this ****. So how much money did you save from not having to recruit this cycle? And why did you stop battling me for the "stud DB" when your recruiting was "hijacked"? You obviously knew you didn't need that recruit (he wasn't a 4 or 5 star) even though your other recruits were red or yellow to you. Guess you knew you were going to get them back and signed anyway (since the boys from WIS told you).
3/21/2017 10:02 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...11 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.