What's going on with the engine? Topic

Ticket sent... It's getting worse by the day.
4/13/2017 12:45 PM
"The engine is not working correctly.
One month ago, recruiting cycles were run in less than five minutes. Same for every month before that. Going back ten years.
The last thirty days, the time it took for the engine to run has multiplied by a factor of 10.

Despite your assurances, the fact is the engine is NOT working correctly."

Ticket Submitted.
4/13/2017 12:50 PM
50 minutes past the end of the first cycle in dobie, an no emails from recruits.
4/13/2017 12:51 PM
Ticket Submitted.
4/13/2017 12:52 PM
Im recruiting in Wilkinson and the engine is F*cked Up Big Time. Used to be at latest 15 min after scheduled time all results were in for the recruiting cycle.
I counted on that for my own schedule.
Now my schedule is all messed up.
I did respond to customer service's answer that Everything was working fine and tried to explain that it wasn't . We'll see how they respond to that but I don't have high hopes .
4/13/2017 12:55 PM
At this rate, we *may* have time to analyze and submit actions for Wilkinson's next cycle. MAY.

At this rate, Dobie first cycle won't even run before the second cycle starts processing.
4/13/2017 12:56 PM
Submitted ticket
4/13/2017 12:58 PM
Does United Airlines own this site?
4/13/2017 12:59 PM
Posted by rochitwood on 4/13/2017 12:59:00 PM (view original):
Does United Airlines own this site?
No but someone may have tried to sneak the server on one of their planes. This thing is beat-up to hell.
4/13/2017 1:00 PM
All I have to say if they don't fix it(and I have corresponded nicely giving them room to fix it or explain SOMETHING), then I am probably gonna Really Quit(Ive tried before but I am hooked on GD) GD.
A lot of crap I can put up with but not doing the very minimum of what they are supposed to (RUN the damn games and recruiting cycles) I can't live with.
It comes across as They don't give a damn and for that I don't see me hanging around.
And I find that Very Sad.
4/13/2017 1:02 PM
Yep, this is their latest desperate attempt to get rid of all of their customers, so they can finally get some peace and quiet.
4/13/2017 1:04 PM
No bueno for sure.
4/13/2017 1:04 PM
Still not all emails in. I have Scout emails for all but one of the players I scouted in Wilkinson. Of course, then they have to PROCESS the actions and update Considering. Probably at least another hour on that one. So one hour to analyze results, decide on next steps and submit them.

Dobie is just screwed at this point, I guess.
4/13/2017 1:13 PM
Ask for a refund on any remaining seasons that you have since they sold you a product based on its past performance/value, then reduced the performance/value of the product after the purchase was made.
4/13/2017 1:15 PM
Posted by gt_deuce on 4/13/2017 1:13:00 PM (view original):
Still not all emails in. I have Scout emails for all but one of the players I scouted in Wilkinson. Of course, then they have to PROCESS the actions and update Considering. Probably at least another hour on that one. So one hour to analyze results, decide on next steps and submit them.

Dobie is just screwed at this point, I guess.
This is assuming Dobie will run on time at 3pm, prob not happening. It's really sad they can't fix an issue in a month, when they clearly did SOMETHING that caused these problems and it's easy to pinpoint exactly when they started.
4/13/2017 1:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...9 Next ▸
What's going on with the engine? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.